Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
ART!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drawing fun?
  Yep. :3
  Hell no! >:O
  Sometimes. :/
View Results

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:22 am
Yes, I am fully aware that there are many other subforums here in Reality that cater to the artists here, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a sort of gallery here as well, especially one that contains stuff related to comics and all the other things this subforum is about.

SO, if you've got anything to post, bring it here. In time, I hope to bring an actual gallery like thing ( by this I mean a whole thread dedicated to the wroks posted here) to this subforum. Maybe even make a separate website for it. But we'll see...

In the meantime, post what you've got people. I'll be posting some of my crap, so there's nothing to fear here. It's all supposed to be for fun and the learning experience. Don't be shy! heart

P.S. NO STEALING! The stuff posted here is for critiques and the pride in doing a good job. Don't be the person who takes something and call it your own. That's just really sad if you'd have to do something like that in order to be praised on the INTERNET.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:32 pm
Okay, so I'm going to start off this thread with a couple of pictures of mine... They're not finished yet, so don't read too much into the rough lines and color blurbs on the side... 3nodding They're what I call W.I.P.'s (Works in Progress)

User Image

This one is of a character I drew for a friend's Gundam Wing fanfic. She's supposed to be Quatre and Dorothy's daughter, and wearing her wedding dress that I was sort of inspired to draw.... I'm surprised at this really, because it's the first time I drew something out of my head EXACTLY the way I saw it....

Anywho, clearly I didn't finish her hands (drawing with a mouse prevents me from doing the nice hands I can do with a pencil) and her skin tone sort of clashes with her dress. I'm still trying to get one that's light enough to go with it, but not WHITE, because white skin on a colored drawing drives me crazy.

By the by, those squares of colors are the ones I used for coloring her (duh) and shading.

User Image

This is just something I came out with in paint on a whim.... Just started playing with the reds and golds and started to draw this out. She's not finished yet at all ( which we can all see from her missing right arm, lack of shading, and other details). Anywho, this is another one that came out straight from my head nicely, and when it's finished, I'll be super happy with it. For now, I'm content with the "starter" part. Hopefully I'll get this done SOON.

There's my crap. Where's yours, guys?

Ms_Briefs

wolfboy_forever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:26 pm
check out my profile it has my art and your pics are nice  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:49 pm
Hmm... do you draw those on the computer or something? They are really good!  

Lilith Le Midge

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:23 am
wow those are nice smile i love the second one ^^

ummm... i don't (as of yet) have any comicy kind of drawings..but i have a painting i did for an assignment 4laugh

hope you like ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:34 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
wow those are nice smile i love the second one ^^

ummm... i don't (as of yet) have any comicy kind of drawings..but i have a painting i did for an assignment 4laugh

hope you like ^^
User Image

I have to ask... Did this have to do with Edgar Allen Poe's peom "The Raven"? Because that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.

Great picture... I love all the colors and your style. Thanks for sharing.
3nodding  

Ms_Briefs

Jade link

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:57 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:11 am
I'm all sorts of brand spanking new to the gild, and slightly bored so heres my art!

User Image  

miss master

_Rebels_Whore_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:58 am
User Image
this is a snowday boredom  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm
ooo fun fun  

7raindrops

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games