Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
What's your favortie Sci-Fi show? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer?
Space dramas
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Crazy post-apocalyptic shows
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
The supernatural and other weird unusual happenings
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Weird stuff in general
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Other (explain in post)
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

Ms_Briefs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:58 am
I think my cousin (Mrs_Moonshine) had this topic in her forum, before it was deleted. I'd ask her, but she's either sleeping, or at work... stare

Anyways, I can't get enough of the X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Now, I know they aren't necessarily SCIENCE Fictiony, but these shows do dapple in the supernatural on many occasions, and that still falls under this category. So there. blaugh

What about the rest of you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:03 am
I don't understand how an am,azing show like firefly only lasted one season, when a shitty showlike Farscape can last for seasons upon seasons. Farscape sucks. But Firefly will always be teh secks.  

Caffeine Burnout

TsumetaiHinote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:08 pm
I on occasion enjoy watching Eureka on sci-fi  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 pm
Caffeine Burnout
I don't understand how an am,azing show like firefly only lasted one season, when a shitty showlike Farscape can last for seasons upon seasons. Farscape sucks. But Firefly will always be teh secks.

I'll admit that when Serenity came out and Sci-Fi had the Firefly marathon the night before, I tried to watch it (Joss Whedon, people, i HAD to).... and fell asleep during the middle of the first and second episodes. It ma have been because it was late and I was pretty tired, but it was really hard to pay attention.

I'm sure if I had it with me on DVD or something, I'd change my opinion on it. I still have high hopes for it, but what can you do? A lot of good shows are cancelled to soon for a number of reasons. Very few are fortunate to be brought back. :/

Ms_Briefs

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:09 pm
Caffeine Burnout
I would have to disagree with your statment that Farscape sucks. I have not seen Firefly, nor do I intend to, Farscape is still number one in my books.

The idea of one man alone in a distant part of the galaxy fighting for survival against all odds always wins in my book.

But then again, both were developed in a Australia so what more could I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:58 pm
acttiony with explostions  

dustin the wind

ttina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:17 pm
I like firefly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:05 pm
mostly anything... vampire, zombie, space, you name it i like it.. though star trek is a little boring for me... other than that i like it all.. currently my 2 favorites are the stargate shows and dr who  

Alphawolf540

Sumari_57

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:29 pm
Dr WHO
cool cool cool cool cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:34 pm
Kataton
I on occasion enjoy watching Eureka on sci-fi

eureka is my favorite show to watch!  

zephyr713

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:41 am
I like many different kinds of sci-fi, but my favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and Star trek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:18 pm
DR WHO xd xd  

phillip90120

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:36 am
Caffeine Burnout
While I did prefer Firefly to Farscape, Farscape did not suck it just wasn't as cool 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:14 pm
I like The X-Files and The Twilight Zone a lot. I also love sci-fi movies. Blade Runner is probably my favorite.  

Real Horrorshow Groodies

Eccentric Chica

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:14 pm
wahmbulance Hello, whine-one-one?

Sci-fi is awesome. I think my four favorites would be Star Trek: TOS, Red Dwarf, The Twilight Zone, and (not sure if this would be Sci-fi) Heroes. >_>

Dispatch a whaaaambulance to my location immediately! It's an emo-gency! wahmbulance

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games