Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together
What's your favortie Sci-Fi show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer?
  Space dramas
  Crazy post-apocalyptic shows
  The supernatural and other weird unusual happenings
  Weird stuff in general
  Other (explain in post)
View Results

shadowlord Wolfie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 am
In the shadows i was born
i love firefly
so much so i got the whole dvd set plus everything i could find ^_^
oh oh... and i actually paid for it!!!! OMG> O.o
lol..... but i also watched every episode of farscape and loved it! even got the movie they made! which was sad but good.... ^_^
And on your plain i shall reap the souls!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:21 am
i don't get to catch many sci fi shows anymore only thing i have watched was a dr who marathon i thought it was pretty good. ohh and life on mars. i don't think they brought it over to the u.s. yet. its probobly on youtube or something.  

starnes

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 am
My favorites are Star Trek and Stargate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:23 am
On Sci-Fi I like:
-X-files
-Stargate: SG1
-Who Wants to be A Superhero ^^; (I'm not sure if it's the right name, but it was a 'reality' whee show about these regular ppl who wanted to become a Marvel Superhero. I guiltily watched it...)
-Star Trek (on occassions)
-The Outer Limits
-Speaking of post-apocolyps.....I heart I Am Legend ^.^

Kyprioth07

Benevolent Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:20 am
Who else like Red Dwarf here? That's my favorite. Well.. the first few seasons that is...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Caffeine Burnout
I don't understand how an am,azing show like firefly only lasted one season, when a shitty showlike Farscape can last for seasons upon seasons. Farscape sucks. But Firefly will always be teh secks.

I heard it was scheduled to run that long just to promote the movie. I don't think it was supposed to be a long running show. They probably didn't expect so many people to like it. blaugh  

dragonwitch13

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

7raindrops

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm
there used to be a show on TV called

The Pretender.

It was about this guy who was so smart that he could pretend to be anything he wants. Doctor, lawyer, pilot anything. He was kinapped at a young age and did simulations of terroist attacks, diplomat kidnapping and other various misdeeds. He grows up and realizes that the place uses what he thought up to get money from foreign governements. He escapes and tries to right all his wrongs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:56 pm
^I remember that show. I LOVED that show, holy mother of crap... Oh, Jared, how I miss thee.

I'm real big on Supernatural and Fringe right now.

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Kozar Rockamora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 pm
The Re-Imagined Battlestar Galactica series takes the cake for me. I think it's the absolute be all and end all of space operas. So many things were going on in their. False gods, who or what has a soul, a group of survivors trying to remain civilized and refrain from decending into mob-like sentiments. The arguement of searching for truth or being satisfied with just believing blindly.

These are all strong themes of deep sci-fi literature that goes deeper than just a story involving space/time/dimensional travel and adventures. But it goes to the heart of human nature and the quest to find out what it really is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm
I rather like Star Gate ST-G1.o,o  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

30: The S.S. More Powerful than Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games