Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
Teen sex with 18+ people and abortion? Discuss. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What about you?
  I support teen abortions but not teens screwing 18+ y/o(s)
  Their body, their choices. Let them do what they want to.
  OMGZ UR SIK 4 WANTNG A TEEN 2 HAEV SEX W/ 18+ Y/O(s)
  (Other)
View Results

[Minnie]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:18 pm
MipsyKitten
WRONG. You have shown on more than one occasion that you believe that your life choices should be respected. Adults ******** young teenagers is illegal, pointless and moronic. Your responces are filled with ad homs, because you can't see past your own childish logic. Everything that person said is correct. Underage children and young teens having sex with older teens is not the same as abortion. I find it ******** retarded when people have to link everything with abortion, the second their stance is challenged with actual logic.
I disagree. My fiiancee now, was 18 when I started dating him (at the age of 14). We first had sex when he was 20 (I was 15) and we're still together now... 5.5 years later. Even if we had broken up or become pregnant, I would not have regretted choosing to have sex when I did with whom I did. Age is merely a number... It has no real value when it comes to love.
When I argue this point I assume that the two people involved are in a committed relationship and have been for a decent amount of time. Before they have sex they should be ready for the consequences, and BC is always a good idea... but again... age has nothing to do with that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:44 pm
Mipsy, just because the teenager you were responding to was a bit... immature and lacking intelligence... doesn't mean that all teens are. Please keep that in mind.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

[gossamer]!smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:12 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy
Mipsy, just because the teenager you were responding to was a bit... immature and lacking intelligence... doesn't mean that all teens are. Please keep that in mind.

I'm immature by my own accord, thank you.
And I'm quite a bit more intelligent than you, too.
Mipsy's a teenager also. 19 isn't much older than 14.
Get off your high horse.
And the fact that I disagree with your hypocrisy doesn't mean I'm stupid.
This is like when the Christians were burning the pagans and calling them witches. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:17 pm
MipsyKitten
[gossamer]!smile.
MipsyKitten
"Well, you say we shouldn't be able to run in front of a car to kill ourselves, beause it's our own choice. You're not pro-choice!"

Hey. It's not my body. If they want to, they can. You disagree? Jesus you're a hypocrite. neutral

If you want to kill yourself, do so by not involving ANYONE else, unless you have no other choice (ie. assisted suicide).

THAT is why you are too immature to see the extent of your actions, and WHY people your age should NOT be ******** adults.

Says the 19 year old that can't understand the simplicity of a thing called sarcasm. lol

Quote:
[gossamer]!smile.
Quote:
By doing something that is harmful to another human being, and can hurt their future, you are not making your own choice. You are in control of that other person's life.

"Hey! Kinda like abortion on a teen, huh?
O:
Wow. Maybe this is why Mickey said such things...
good think I can think this through and not be a ******** and rant on like that kitty girl"
- My friend Andrew, just like...three seconds ago.

I could give three shits as to what your little teenage friend says. Come back to me what you can pay for the internet you're using.

Blah blah blah your needs.

Quote:
Fetus =/= person as defined by law, so my statement makes perfect sense. You just can't see beyond your teenage ignorance.

You're a teenager too.

Furthering my claim on you being a hypocrite.

Quote:
Little Sally get's pregnant. Little Sally is neither mentally, financially, physically or emotionally capable of handling a pregnancy, let alone giving birth. It doesn't matter how she conceived. It doesn't matter if she had sex with her 45 year old teacher. The fact is, she's pregnant and she doens't want to be.

Can you prove she doesn't want to be?
You say that a teenager cannot have sex with an adult because you cannot prove if they want to have sex or not.
The same principles apply here.
Little Sally can't really be trusted on if she wants the baby or not-
so it's up to the adults. Or, at least, that's by your logic.
I think she should choose for herself, personally.

Quote:
If you can't see the difference between that, and teenagers wanting to ******** adults, then I pity you even more than I did.

I pity you because you don't seem to know that you're nineteen. Jesus.

Quote:
[gossamer]!smile.
Quote:
And just because that person said adults having sex with children is wrong, doesn't mean they don't enjoy sex, which is what you insinuated.
Well they must have something against sex.

Obviously, because I don't like quail, I have something against all poultry, and have never had a good drumstick, correct? Gods that's ******** moronic.
Sarcasm.
Get used to it.

[gossamer]!smile.

Nikolita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:40 pm
[Minnie]
color=orange]I disagree. My fiiancee now, was 18 when I started dating him (at the age of 14). We first had sex when he was 20 (I was 15) and we're still together now... 5.5 years later. Even if we had broken up or become pregnant, I would not have regretted choosing to have sex when I did with whom I did. Age is merely a number... It has no real value when it comes to love.
When I argue this point I assume that the two people involved are in a committed relationship and have been for a decent amount of time. Before they have sex they should be ready for the consequences, and BC is always a good idea... but again... age has nothing to do with that.

I disagree. Age has a lot to do with love. Love doesn't mean risking someone going to jail because you want to have sex with them that badly, or because you can't wait. Depending on the laws where you live, perhaps he might've gone to jail if your parents found out you two were having sex. I don't know anywhere where a 15 minor (legally a child) is legal to consent to sex with a 20 year old adult. What if he had been labeled a child molestor or a rapist because you couldn't wait until the age of consent, or until you were the legal age of an adult? What if he had trouble in the future getting a job or making a living because future employers would know he had a criminal record for having sex with children? Would it still have been worth it?

The age in your profile doesn't add up to your age in your quote either, btw. If you were 15 when you had sex with him, and you're together 5.5 years later, you'd be about 19 or 20 - your profile puts you at 16.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:31 am
PhaedraMcSpiffy

Please point out where I said all teenagers were like that. I was a teenager. I know how teenagers are. I know that some are extremely mature, some of them being in this guild. I actually find it quite offensive, that you even needed to say that.  

MipsyKitten
Crew

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:43 am
[gossamer]!smile.
Says the 19 year old that can't understand the simplicity of a thing called sarcasm. lol

That wasn't sarcasm. That was stupidity.

[gossamer]!smile.
Blah blah blah your needs.

See above.

[gossamer]!smile.
You're a teenager too.

Wrong hun.

Quote:
Little Sally get's pregnant. Little Sally is neither mentally, financially, physically or emotionally capable of handling a pregnancy, let alone giving birth. It doesn't matter how she conceived. It doesn't matter if she had sex with her 45 year old teacher. The fact is, she's pregnant and she doesn't want to be.

"Hi, I'm Sally, and I don't want to be pregnant anymore."

[gossamer]!smile.
Can you prove she doesn't want to be?
You say that a teenager cannot have sex with an adult because you cannot prove if they want to have sex or not.
The same principles apply here.
Little Sally can't really be trusted on if she wants the baby or not-
so it's up to the adults. Or, at least, that's by your logic.
I think she should choose for herself, personally.

My little hypothetical, pregnanct teenager said she doesn't want to be pregnant, that's proof enough. If that's not good enough for you then I've edited my post.

[gossamer]!smile.
I pity you because you don't seem to know that you're nineteen. Jesus.

Twenty.

Oh, and I know more because a) I've studied it. b) I know the law. c) I know what happens to men and women, or even older teenagers when they are accused of rape, even when the younger party consented from their personal experience. Not a hypothetical situation. Actual people I know who've been to court on statutory rape charges. I'll trust them, the court, and teh law on that kind of information, not a 14 year old boy trying to stroke his e-c**k.

[gossamer]!smile.
Sarcasm.
Get used to it.

I suggest learning sarcasm. No one has yet to detect any sarcasm from you. Please come back when you actually have an argument, instead of ad homs and emoticons.

kthx  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:51 pm
[gossamer]!smile.

And the fact that I disagree with your hypocrisy doesn't mean I'm stupid.
This is like when the Christians were burning the pagans and calling them witches. rolleyes

Not that I really want to get into this debate... but when did the Christian's burn pagans? To my knowledge the only people they burnt were political enemies, the odd actual heratich and anyone in a town that needed shutting up for whatever reason... maybe the odd midwife.

Now children, can we at least pretend to be civil to each other in our guild please? Can we try to discuss this without so much obvious venom and spite?

*waits for someone to jump down her throat for calling them children*  

Shard Aerliss

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas