WELCOME!

Hello, and welcome to this forum. This is a place for all you to do many things, such as:

- Post Fanfiction, poems, original stories, and/or other written works

User Image

- Talk about Sci-Fi stuff, like the channel, shows, UFO's, the Supernatural, etc.

User Image

- Fantasy topics, like Lord of the Rings, fairies, Vampires, witches and warlocks, and all that other fun happy stuff

User Image

- Comics! I want to hear you tell me about X-Men and why the movies rock/suck, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, or any other thing you can think of. Hell, talk about your favortie artists and discuss why you like them.

User Image

- Art... Fan art, orignal art, ANYTHING. I love to draw and view other artists'work. So, post it in here. Art pertaining to the Forum would be HIGHLY recommended, but not necessary. If you have something you're proud of and want to show it off, post it. smile

Right now, I currently have no time to go and make all the starter topics. So, if you want to jump on in, go ahead. Start this baby off. I'll be back tomorrow to make things prettified. Bye for now! ~_^

P.S. As for the rules, right now just follow Gaia's TOS. And, of course, absolutely NO spammin
g, begging, or trolling. I will personally get a ban on you if you do. I'll post a whole list of this forum's rules later on.