Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Destiny! (A Gravitation Guild)

Back to Guilds

Tags: gravitation, shounen ai, music, manga, shuichi 

Reply ~Main~
Fav Grav. Fan pairing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capture K
  right arm
  left arm
  right leg
  left leg
  head
  midsection(stomach&chest)
View Results

tomb_robber_girl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Fav is Hiro x K heart (besides Yuki x Shuichi)

But I like Tatsuha x Ryuichi a lot blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 am
EirixTohma
and
ShuichixRyuichi
also TohmaxSakano

[Shuu-kun]

Kai_#3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:06 pm
Shuichi/Yuki
Ryuichi/Shuichi
Tatsuha/Shuichi
Tatsuha/Ryuichi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:31 pm
i love the whole shuchi and yuki paring its just soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Kya_Hanyou

Princess Harmonia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:56 pm
Favorites:
Tohma x Mika and Eiri love triangle
Tohma x Eiri x Shu love triangle
Eiri x Shu
Shu x Hiro
Weird and unique pairings that can be fun:
Shu x Ryu blaugh
Shu x Tats sweatdrop
Tats x Suguru 3nodding
Tats x Ayaka burning_eyes
Noriko x Ryu 4laugh
Tats x Taki confused
Suguru x Eiri xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:56 pm
I always wanted Hiro and Shuichi to end up together because Hiro was so kind and understanding with Shuichi all the time and he really took care of him.  

Bunny Suki

nailxbunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 am
I heart Tohma/Suguru whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:26 pm
After reading Remix I found that I thoroughly enjoyed Hiro and Shuichi. That story was just so much fun. Then the pairing of Hiroxshu...xK...x tat that was all out...*blush* And yet Shuichi still didn't manage to learn anything.  

animejunkie2006

Chii-chan099

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:38 am
RYUxTATS-CHAN!!!! But I love Ryu too much to put him with somone, I mean if I had too it would be with Tatsuha because I read this awesome fanfic about them and I fell in love with that pairing, the fanfic belonged to Blue~x~Rose

And I could SO go for ShuxHiro!!! If Yuki wasn't in the picture they would totally be the main couple of the series ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:09 pm
Bunny Suki
I always wanted Hiro and Shuichi to end up together because Hiro was so kind and understanding with Shuichi all the time and he really took care of him.

You have no idea how much I agree with you. heart  

Rhazia
Vice Captain

Blue~x~Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:18 pm
Rhazia
Bunny Suki

I agree with that as well, I've always wanted to see what it would be like if those two got together.

@Chisa-chan: Well, don't -I- know who my #1 fangirl is? XD lol, thanks for the advertising.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:39 pm

That's why I shouldn't be allowed to RP as Hiro. rofl He always seems to end up with Shuichi when I do. I just <3 that pairing way too much. (I know I have Hiro in the guild RP, but I won't force him on Shuichi or anything lol )

Rhazia
Vice Captain

Chii-chan099

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:25 pm
Blue~x~Rose
Rhazia
Bunny Suki

I agree with that as well, I've always wanted to see what it would be like if those two got together.

@Chisa-chan: Well, don't -I- know who my #1 fangirl is? XD lol, thanks for the advertising.

Heehee yup yup!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Rhazia

That's why I shouldn't be allowed to RP as Hiro. rofl He always seems to end up with Shuichi when I do. I just <3 that pairing way too much. (I know I have Hiro in the guild RP, but I won't force him on Shuichi or anything lol )

rotfl. That's okay, we trust you to do the right thing <3 Odd, I like that pairing, but don't really read any fanfics on it, or anything at all. Guess I like Ryuichi and Tatsuha more. whee I felt like drawing them today. Didn't though. x] Maybe some time. I need more fanart/drawings in general.

Hey, what if we rp some time? A Hiro/Shuichi thing? I've been told that my Shuichi isn't bad when I rp him (always gets the childlike characters >>;; )

Chisa-chan: hehe, you're amazing! luv you! You always make me want to go write something so you can be entertained <33

Blue~x~Rose

Hikaripup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:03 am
Tatsuha and Ryuichi would make a good couple... biggrin  
~Main~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items