Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
Ask someone who's been there. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenBlackheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:28 am
I've read many discussions on this forum and the only thing I'm missing is someone who's actually had an abortion, maybe some of you want to know what it's like or what goes true your mind at a time like that.

I'm opening this topic so you can ask anything you want to know about abortions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:32 am
Actually a lot of woman here have had abortions. OctoberCross had one a little while ago, and even made a little journal so we could understand what she was going through. You'd have to look back a few pages to find it.

I guess some people don't wish to go into detail. Some people in the 'pro-life' guild tend to pick on, make fun of, mock or degrade anyone who's had an abortion.  

MipsyKitten
Crew

Akhakhu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:32 am
I should get pregnant and get an abortion, just so I can talk about myself more biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:35 pm
Kukushka
I should get pregnant and get an abortion, just so I can talk about myself more biggrin
So I'm not the only one who's had that idea. Shame I don't believe in sex before marriage. sad  

PersephoneMediocris

Aiko_Kaida

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:44 pm
Kukushka

You realize the pro-life guild is going to quote you and make a whole topic about how horrible you are, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:48 pm
Aiko_Kaida
Kukushka

You realize the pro-life guild is going to quote you and make a whole topic about how horrible you are, right?

If they think she's actually going to do that then we should get them out of the genepool ASAP.  

PersephoneMediocris

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:40 pm
PersephoneMediocris
Kukushka
So I'm not the only one who's had that idea. Shame I don't believe in sex before marriage. sad
Aye. Me too, plus I'll have an excellent reason for jusitfiying it! rofl I'm kidding....

I don't believe in sex before marriage- for myself. If you want it, go ahead, I'm not going to launch a picket line in front of your house! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:48 pm
I've had an abortion, and as far as the internet is concerned I'm not quiet about it. I'm not ahamed to admit it IRL, either, but not many people know about it. If you've got any questions feel free to PM me. biggrin  

Peppermint Schnapps

SKJC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:52 pm
I've had two. One when I was younger, as a result of being raped, which I suffered no guilt at all over - and one much more recently, that I didn't really want, which has affected me very deeply but hasn't affected my pro-choice mindset at all.

I tend to avoid referring to personal experiences in debate mostly to avoid being attacked personally, not because it would hurt me especially badly but because it would piss me off and probably make me want to kill someone. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:38 pm
PersephoneMediocris
Kukushka

You don't have to have sex to get pregnant. Thank you, Tree of Knowledge! MUAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

Aiko_Kaida
Kukushka

Wouldn't be the first time.  

Akhakhu

Prinsesse Maggie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:23 am
I've had one surgical and at least one natural (i.e. like a miscarriage, but in the first trimester they call it an abortion, go fig). I have a diary of my surgical abortion experience that I'm willing to dig up if anyone is interested. I'll also answer any questions here or via PM.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:04 am
My (now ex-)step-father gave me an abortion with a coat hanger when I was 15 (after he got me pregnant). I wouldn't recomend it for others.  

WatersMoon110

SKJC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:26 am
WatersMoon110
My (now ex-)step-father gave me an abortion with a coat hanger when I was 15 (after he got me pregnant). I wouldn't recomend it for others.

I really, really hope he's in jail (or dead), given that your phrasing suggests neither of those actions was consentual. That's horrible. x_X  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:23 pm
I had one after nearly offing myself. I sort of forced it on myself. I don't recommend it as a method.  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:34 pm
I'd get one and tell you guys about it, but the only way I could get pregant would be either as a result of rape or if I was drunk off my a** and thought the guy I took home was a chick. Unlikely, since I don't drink.

And Nethalia, I think I saw your abortion story on one of the abortion threads. It sounded painful. cry I'm sorry you had to go through it.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff