Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lusa Nilahasi
Lusa Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:50 pm
Red saw the same vision that Tara did. "Mom..." He whispered. "Is she alright?! Why do I ask such a stupid question?" Red asked himself bitterly. Red threw the book against the wall, making a couple pages fall out. "That book does harm to family!" Red yelled. Red started to choke. He collapsed onto his knees, holding his neck. He managed to say a couple words. "My... weakness..." Red muttered. He couldn't breathe any longer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:44 am
:: Tara stared at him and ran to his side bending over hugging him tight. "What the hell is going on?!" she cried hugging him tighter. She opened his mouth, preparing to breathe for him but soon she was knocked backwards. The old man walked into the room and smiled. He laughed at Sango laying on the ground then smiled at Tara. "Now, now, don't cry..." he said wiping a fallen tear from her pale skin with his thumb. "We merely wanted to illiminate any obsticles of letting you two become the rulers." He said, his arms outstretched. "Your brother will be fine I assume." the man chuckled lifting Red's chin up to watch his struggling face. He smiled. Tara began to cry. "SHUT UP!" The man yelled throwing her against a wall with his magic. Chains wrapped around her throart, wrists, ankles, and waist. She struggled, but the more she did, the tighter they became. ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:04 pm
Red struggled harder. He finally got a chance to breathe, but not for long. "LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!" Red yelled at the old man, and broke the chains on Tara with his magic. He was truely poweful. As long as Sango and his family were alright, he was ok. If one of his family members parished, Red would have a disability. If all of his family were gone, so was he. Red then glared at the man. "You hurt one more member that has the same blood as I, I will parish you forever from this castle, Hell, Earth, and Heaven all together!" Red warned, his voice was yelling, low, and fierce. He ran to Tara, and grabbed her, keeping her from falling. "Tara, you ok?" Red asked in a hushed voice, but it still sounded dark.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:00 am
:: Tara nodded smiling a little, swallowing hard. "What do you want with us?..." Tara whimpered. "It's not I that wants anything from you. In fact, your lives mean absaloutley s**t to me!" he said. Then he vanished, healing Sango's wounds. "There will be other visitors tonight... relax, your mother went through these same initiations." the man smiled and walked out of the room. Tara began to cry. "I'm afraid..." she said, her eye makeup becoming lighter until it was nothing at all and her lips becoming pale. "I wasn't meant to be great or powerfull," Tara sighed. She looked at her brother, "but now there's no going back..." ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:30 pm
Red held his sister close. "Don't cry..." He muttered. "Your power will be freed, trust me." Red said, comforting his sister with a bear hug. "If anything touches you, I'll make sure they'll never live again... I'll send them into the deepest part of Hell." Red said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:15 pm
:: Tara smiled and wiped her eyes. "Thanks Homma..." Tara said getting up and opening the door. "We need to get out of here," Tara said walking into the hallway. ::  

retro dinosaur
Vice Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:09 pm
Red's eyes widened. He ran towards Tara and grabbed her by the arm. "We can't leave now!" Red demanded. "I am not leaving this kingdom!" Red said. A little worried, and a little angry at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:29 pm
A huge breeze entered the room where Homma and Tara were in. "Your Majesties... Please... You must leave. You'll die with him around! Let me take you home! To your loving parents! Where you BELONG!" A soft voice came upon the room. A shadow appeared in front of Tara and Red. The shadow vanished and in its place stood a shockingly beautiful girl. Her hair was droopy and black, her eyes golden, calm yet somehow anxious at the same time. Her pale skin glowed against its surroundings, showing she was about the same age as the twins. "My name is not important at the moment. But what's important now is that you get out of here before HE kills you both!" The girl whispered. Her golden eyes gleamed against the candle light and a chain necklace was wrapped around the girl's neck, showing she was owned. "I so long to be free... But you are most important... I am but a slave to one of the men here... PLEASE! Leave before something worse happens to your family! Something that'll destroy all! You MUST leave! Do not become a slave as I have! I once was heir as well as the two of you but they took me and held me as a slave. PLEASE! You are both loved so much! Do not become a worthless, hated slave as I am! Let me take you out of here!" The girl pleaded. Her eyes started to gloss and she looked at the two hoping they'd let her take them home. "There you are you b***h!" A man's voice boomed into the room. The owner of the girl grabbed hold of her wrist. "You were supposed to be in bed an hour ago! You worthless, childless dog! You are going now!" The man hissed. He bowed before the twins, showing respect and turned to leave. "Let go of me!" The girl shrieked over and over, pounding the man as he dragged her across the floor like she was a rag doll.  

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:10 pm
Red glared at the man who was taking the girl away. "Let her go..." Red said. He wasn't yelling, but his voice was still low and fierce. "Let her free." Red demanded. "Only those who are meant to be slaves are allowed to be slaves in this castle. Those whom break the rules are only allowed to be slaved. I believe this girl did no harm." Red said. Red walked up to the man, and looked him in the eye. "Let her go this isn't." Red warned as a threat. He started to create a flame in the palm of his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:16 pm
"Your Masjesty, I'm sorry but she has said too much. She wasn't supposed to be in here in the first place," The man said, glaring at the girl. The girl struggled against his grip, but she was too weak to overpower him. "She's looney ya know. Says all she wants to get out of bed with me. Like I never treated her right..." "Liar!" The girl hissed. "SHUT UP!" The man shouted, hitting the girl to the ground, making her whimper. She stayed down, too hurt and too weak to do anything to protect herself. The man nodded to the heirs of the thrown and picked the girl up, dragging her long hair. The girl, too tired to move and too hurt did nothing and just let the man carry her away with her tears on her cheeks.  

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:14 pm
Red started to growl and his eyes grown black. "I said... leave... her... ALONE!" He yelled and blasted a large fireball at the man, knocking him down. "You do NOT disobey the majesty or hier to the throne, or else you will be beaten to death by whom!" Red said. "I warned you to let her go, and you didn't listen to me. You shall be punished!" Red said and blasted another fire ball at the man, catching him on fire. "You will be hung by the large black dead tree in the front of this castle, tarred, feathered, and set on fire like you are now!" Red said. He then ran out into the hall and attacked him with a fire punch. "No one... and I repeat... no one disobeys me without a punishment!" Red said. His eyes then stopped glowing. He got back up and stared at the man, whom was on fire, and his neck a bit torn from the punch. "Now... I will give you a last warning... release this girl at once or you will be in much pain." Red said, threatning even more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:34 pm
The man was on his knees, gasping for breath, smoldering and his skin was cooked under Red's flames. The girl was on the floor, sobing. The man glared at Red, and left. Another helped put him out and they walked away, glaring at Red and the girl every once in a while. The girl stared at Red. She was trembling. "No... No one has ever stood up for me... I would just be beaten, mocked, or raped even more... I... Dunno what to say..." The girl said, body shaking. The man had been starving the girl since she couldn't have any kids, which was probably pointless. But the man didn't give a damn at all. His give-adamn was busted for who knew how long. (Heheh, I like that song. My give-adamn's busted. xd Annnnyyyywaaaayyy's!-) The girl collapsed, eyes teary and for once in a VERY long time, truelly, finally happy.  

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:57 pm
Red looked at the girl, trembling on the floor and sobbing. Red frowned at the girl, then looked back at Tara. "This girl needs a friend..." Red told Tara, giving her the hint. Red looked back at the girl, frowning. For a moment of silence, Red smiled. "Com'on" Red said walking into his room, and beconed for the girl to fallow with his hand. He looked at Tara. "She'll stay with you in your room. She is a sister to us now." Red told Tara with a smile. "We should also get her new clothes..." Red said, looking at the once-a-slave's raggy clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:43 pm
The girl stared at Red. "No! They'll find me alone and will kill me! PLEASE! Just go home where you belong! There's nothing here but death, pain, misery and suffering! You can't stay here! I once was like you, your Majesty!" She sobbed, crawling to Red. "I was the most strongest youngling in years! They've taken me for a few years and over-powered me when the king returned. They've broken me... I was wild... I was evil... I was very immature and only wanted to do what I wanted to! I only paid attention to my streangth and had eager and high hopes of ruling this place! Now look at me! I do not want you to be like this!" The girl sobbed, hiding her face with her hands.  

Lonesome_wolf_child
Captain

neioh s3kkz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:27 pm
Red shook his head at the girl. "I am home..." Red said, with a frown. He was being serious, but yet stubborn at the same time. Red went back into his room and sat on his bed, leaving the door open. "I want to stay here... and I am very powerful... I doubt they can be greater then I..." Red said with assurence and a dark voice. "If they even try to make me like you... they would be gone in a flash of fire..." Red warned, with a smirk. "You need clothes first off.." Red said thinking. He then looked at his wood covered window. He chuckled and tore down it's curtains. "Here." Red said, burning the blood red curtains to make them the shape he wanted. He was basically a master at the element of fire. Soon enough, an short skirted elegant dress was made. "Here, put this on." Red said, handing the girl the dress. "Go behind the dressing wall." Red said with a smirk. "And dress yourself there. I won't do any talking till you are out of those clothes." Red said.  
Lusa Nilahasi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff