Reply 58: The Cat Band
My Story.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

simmaro_the_cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:49 pm
This is the story of Simmaro Catman. (My Avi)
Hope you all like chapter one.

Simmaro’s Adventures

Introduction

In a shady but slightly humid forest Simmaro wondered steadily through, due to the heat Simmaro was searching for water, a river, a pond, anything would do. Suddenly Simmaro slipped on a moss covered tree root, and fell down a steep hill, while he fell branches and small stationary boulders battered Simmaro, until the hill ended in a cliff and Simmaro fell off into a pool of water. After being under for a minute, Simmaro rose out of the water and stumbled towards the shore, and then Simmaro collapsed on the ground unconscious. There he lay, defenceless and alone.

Chapter 1
Cat town
The last guy in the world.

Simmaro awoke in a startled state “Uhhh…what happened to me?” Simmaro wondered as he slowly calmed himself down. Simmaro looked around at his surroundings. He was in a bedroom in a house that he did not recognize, “Where am I?” Simmaro said to himself. As soon as Simmaro said this, the door to the bedroom opened. A woman in what appeared to be her twenties walked into the room. “Oh, you’re awake!” The woman ran back to the door way and yelled out the door, “HEY, HE’S AWAKE!” Simmaro looked at the woman with curiosity and caution since he did not know her. The woman ran to the bedside, and this startled Simmaro.

(Just to let you know ahead of time Simmaro is terrified and shy of any female who advances on him, either too quickly or longingly. You will know when it happens, now back to the story.) “Hi” (a heart was floating over her head), said this woman. Simmaro didn’t know what to say, he looked her over and saw many out of place things. For starters, she had cat paws, cat ears, and to top it all off, she also had a cattail. Simmaro was becoming increasingly nervous. “H…h…hi,” said a nearly tongue tied Simmaro. Suddenly two more women ran into the room. They both had the same features as the first woman. Simmaro went to rub his eyes when suddenly he found that he also had cat paws and fur. Simmaro felt his head and found cat ears. Simmaro turned his head and saw that he, just like the girls, had a tail.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed Simmaro, now more terrified than ever. “What’s wrong?” asked the three women. “I’m a cat!” yelled Simmaro. “Why is that such a surprise?” asked the blonde haired woman. “To be perfectly honest we’re surprised you’re alive,” said the green haired woman. “Why is that?” asked Simmaro. “You mean you don’t know?” Said the woman with red hair. Simmaro just looked at the three of them with a confused look on his face. “I guess he doesn’t,” said the blonde. “Umm…can I step outside for a moment, I think I need some air,” asked Simmaro. “Sure, just head down the stairs and the front door is just to your right,” said the red haired woman. “We need to talk about something alone anyway,” said the green haired woman. Simmaro got up and walked outside. Once he closed the door and turned around he saw a cliff at the edge of the yard. Simmaro walked over to it stumbling a couple of times, still trying to get used to walking with a tail. Simmaro arrived at the edge of the cliff five minutes later. Simmaro gazed at the scenery with awe. There was a town in the distance. Simmaro was very confused. He had never seen a place quite like this before; in his life. Simmaro walked back to the house wondering what was going on, where he was, and why he was part cat? Simmaro opened the door to the house; suddenly the three women inside grabbed him and dragged him inside. “Okay, we’ve decided what to do,” said the blonde woman. “We are taking you to see the fortune tell, she’ll explain everything to you,” said the green haired woman. “Oh, we never introduced ourselves!” said the red haired woman. “I am Mewko,” said the green haired woman. “I am Nuko,” said the blonde haired woman. “And I am Fuko,” said the red haired woman. “Uh…. nice to meet you, I am Simmaro.” “CUTE NAME,” said the three girls all at once. Simmaro laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 pm
cool ^^ that was really good.  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
58: The Cat Band

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers