Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
"OBT" Official Boob Thread (PG-13 and under~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breasts
certain glands of fat that are used to feed babies
30%
 30%  [ 19 ]
subject that pervs love!
36%
 36%  [ 23 ]
are so good, they have a science for them
33%
 33%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 63

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:48 pm
I was just wondering if they ever felt...different

and yes, I'm scared, I don't want to get released from my duties, I am a bit of a cursed person (as in I'm a freakin' jinx)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:52 pm
Bonekeeper E
I was just wondering if they ever felt...different

and yes, I'm scared, I don't want to get released from my duties, I am a bit of a cursed person (as in I'm a freakin' jinx)

When in doubt...ask your girlfriend. ninja  

TheSixStringKid

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:53 pm
Wiedzy... Tinky... you crack me up... rofl

back to topic.... uh... I dunno... I think this is a thing for like uber smart people. Though lastnight I wanted to hack mine off....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:54 pm
And does your arm or leg feel diffrent? it's like your neck. You remember about it when it hurt or tickle.  

Wiedziemka

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:55 pm
LingMing

back to topic.... uh... I dunno... I think this is a thing for like uber smart people. Though lastnight I wanted to hack mine off....

noo dont hack them off, im glad i make you laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:55 pm
tinkys85
LingMing

We rule cool  

Wiedziemka

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:57 pm
Wiedziemka
tinkys85
LingMing

We rule cool

yesh, yesh we do cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:58 pm
tinkys85
LingMing

I couldnt sleep with them. I like cant lay a certain way which is how I love to lay. It would be cool if you could like take them off.

chic:-wakes up-...-yawns- Hm.... should I go flat chested or so big that I wont be able to see over them? -ponders-

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:00 pm
LingMing
tinkys85
LingMing

I couldnt sleep with them. I like cant lay a certain way which is how I love to lay. It would be cool if you could like take them off.

chic:-wakes up-...-yawns- Hm.... should I go flat chested or so big that I wont be able to see over them? -ponders-

niether leave them the way they are  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:02 pm
tinkys85
LingMing
tinkys85
LingMing

niether leave them the way they are

wouldnt that be like neat though? Last year me and like half the bus had like this exact same convo. I also wished I could hack them off today too at school  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:03 pm
LingMing
tinkys85
LingMing

I understand you. I would leave mine for some time under the bed. They do nothing so why I have to carry them. Like come on and they hurting when it is cold outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Wiedziemka
LingMing
tinkys85
LingMing

I understand you. I would leave mine for some time under the bed. They do nothing so why I have to carry them. Like come on and they hurting when it is cold outside.

Uh huh. I can only imagine for you since you live in Poland where its like cold.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:07 pm
im happy with mine, before i had kids i had an a now i have a c xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:08 pm
c/d..... I would be very scared if I was pregnat...... 3 sizes....it would hurt....  

Wiedziemka

tinkys85

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Wiedziemka
c/d..... I would be very scared if I was pregnat...... 3 sizes....it would hurt....

aaawww poor wiezy *hugglies* i took herbs to make mine grow it wasnt just the kids lol  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff