Character Creation
  Better Graphics
  Bigger Levels
  A Good Sound Track
  Online Gaming
View Results

Forgotten Chronicle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:16 pm
Well, the grade that I've been giving Square RPGs has been... decreasing... Except fro the stuff the Enix part of it gets from Tri-ace. Radiata Stories and Valkyrie Profile 2 were pure ownage.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 am
Kagaitsuki
Well, the grade that I've been giving Square RPGs has been... decreasing... Except fro the stuff the Enix part of it gets from Tri-ace. Radiata Stories and Valkyrie Profile 2 were pure ownage.

I also have Valkyrie Profile 2.
It’s a great game! xd
The original costs anything from $100 to $200 dollars on e-bay.
Fortunately they’ve released a version for the PSP.
I wish they’d do that with Seiken Densetsu 3.. stressed
Square was also involved in the making of Grandia 3.
It’s a great game, but it lacks much of the greatness of its predecessors.
One feature it lacks, is the other characters following the main character through the game.
The only time you see the other characters, are when you enter battles, and cut scenes  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Forgotten Chronicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:08 pm
I know! I was plainning on ordering the PS2 version until I found out it was going to come out on PoSP, then I bought it the day it came out. XP

Hell... Saiken Densetsu 3 probably could've been on the advance. =_=

Gradia huh? Well, actually I never have played tha series. although from wthat feature it's missing I doubt I would care too much about, many games are like that know. On that note, have you heard of the Gungriffon games? Supposedly they were originally designed to be a Grandia minigame called Metal Rain, but then it evolved into a game of its own.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:03 pm
Kagaitsuki
I know! I was plainning on ordering the PS2 version until I found out it was going to come out on PoSP, then I bought it the day it came out. XP

Hell... Saiken Densetsu 3 probably could've been on the advance. =_=

Gradia huh? Well, actually I never have played tha series. although from wthat feature it's missing I doubt I would care too much about, many games are like that know. On that note, have you heard of the Gungriffon games? Supposedly they were originally designed to be a Grandia minigame called Metal Rain, but then it evolved into a game of its own.

Cool!
I added it to my GameSpot wish list.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Forgotten Chronicle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:18 pm
Dunno if you want to do that, it's not what you'd expect. It's really a mecha game down to the core. It runs like a standard shooter/mecha game, lacks much of a plot, it's system's not really original.. at all, and it's actually not that popular as far as I know. Although I do still enjoy it, it's semi-realistic.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:01 pm
Armored Core is a good mech series.
You can customize your mech to whatever your preference is.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Video Game Discussion.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas