Submit

What the ********?
  ******** morons. All of them
  THey need to get there facts thraight.
View Results

Razornova

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:18 pm
SSBrosM
Missouri really hasn't gotten any of those. Mostly campaign ads, fast food ads, and billboard ads for insurance or food.

Really? In what part of Missouri do you live? They're left and right, here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:18 pm
I haven't seen them in Maryland.  

Sexbomb Hermione

Half Baked SF

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:26 pm
I saw a pro-life billboard this weekend. Pissed me off. They used their usual propaganda, showed a calm, sleeping white baby and the descriptions described how developed a fetus was.

1 - In most abortions the fetus barely resembles the baby they showed.
2 - The fact that a fetus is more developed and is more like a born human only supports the BI argument.

So now anyone who's traveling through nowhere, FL gets spooned that propaganda bullshit. NICE.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:32 pm
Toga! Toga!
I saw a pro-life billboard this weekend. Pissed me off. They used their usual propaganda, showed a calm, sleeping white baby and the descriptions described how developed a fetus was.

1 - In most abortions the fetus barely resembles the baby they showed.
2 - The fact that a fetus is more developed and is more like a born human only supports the BI argument.

So now anyone who's traveling through nowhere, FL gets spooned that propaganda bullshit. NICE.

And thats exactly why I almost NEVER watch TV.
While driving on The hain highway is inda inevitable. And I have to see those ******** billboards.  

misplaced_left_sock

Akhakhu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:44 am
misplaced_left_sock
While driving on The hain highway is inda inevitable. And I have to see those ******** billboards.

You can close your eyes!

And if anyone asks you why you crashed into that car, you can always say "Well, sir, it was the pro-lifers' fault, sir. You see, their billboards gave me roadrage and distracted me from my driving. Really, the only way to prevent more such collisions would be to take them all down, sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:32 am
Kukushka
misplaced_left_sock

You can close your eyes!

And if anyone asks you why you crashed into that car, you can always say "Well, sir, it was the pro-lifers' fault, sir. You see, their billboards gave me roadrage and distracted me from my driving. Really, the only way to prevent more such collisions would be to take them all down, sir."

You bring up A valid point.
However I value my Own life/My Car far too much to do that.
And besides I don't want to be beaten to death by one of those neonazis.  

misplaced_left_sock

PersephoneMediocris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:53 pm
I've never seen one of these before in my life. I feel left out!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:25 pm
None here, but there's an "Abortion stops a beating heart" one on Route 97 northbound just outside of Kelowna.  

Lord Setar

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:06 pm
There's a billboard down in the Volunteer state that says, "Aborting stops a beating heart" or some s**t like that.
If there wasnt' a forest around it, I would've burned that sunovabitch to the ground. Or get a larger billboard with a coat hanger painted on it that states in big red letters, "NO MORE", or something to that effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Yesterday we went to a petting farm and a car had an "abortion stops a beating heart" sticker on it. Well, war stops hundreds of beating hearts, I don't see people making that illegal...

GreenSouthpaw

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:45 pm
HAH!

Hello thar, I'm in San Diego- the LIBERAL area of San Diego!

Most of the people where I live here are personal pro-life (they would personally never get an abortion) but publicly pro-choice (they want the choice to still be open for those who do want one.)

I'm sorry that you guys live in anti-women world. cry Makes meh sad.

Oooo, remember my thread on "What Pro-Choice Really Needs?"

Yeah, c'mon, let's hop the propoganda machine! ^0^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 pm
San Diego has a "liberal area"?

Like... Downtown? Hillcrest? North Park? Out in here east county there are a lot of crazy hicks...  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:54 pm
PhaedraMcSpiffy
San Diego has a "liberal area"?

Like... Downtown? Hillcrest? North Park? Out in here east county there are a lot of crazy hicks...

Not officially!

Err, hold on, lemme get a map and highlight my liberal area...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:04 pm
GreenSouthpaw
Yesterday we went to a petting farm and a car had an "abortion stops a beating heart" sticker on it. Well, war stops hundreds of beating hearts, I don't see people making that illegal...

My best friend's mom has one of those. Bugs the crap out of me.  

PersephoneMediocris

Miraculous Jorbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:58 pm
I live in florida, but the only thing thats pro life on tv is candidates running for stuff saying they are pro life. billboard seen ocne, thats it. yay northern florida.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff