Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Question about guys.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_rocker_babi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:43 pm
Hey when do guys know they can have kids? Like, girls get their periods and they know that they can have kids..but when do guys know?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:28 pm
Guys can have kids when they start ejaculating seman. First a man will get erections hard enough to penetrate, then not long after that, an orgasm will yeild seman.  

zofqu

Shnooks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:26 pm
~{User Image}~

As far as I know, once a man can ejaculate (approximatly 8-12 years? Though i'm assuming here). Once he hits puberty he can ejaculate.

The reason why is because semen isnt created till the testes have dropped. The testes dont FULLY drop till puberty. While they're still kind of suspended in the body, they're too warm to produce sperm ( the testes are slightly cooler then the rest of your body)

~{User Image}~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 am
So..do they celebrate like girls? Girls in my school are constantly saying 'Are you a lady or a girl..' do guy say stuff like that?  

dark_rocker_babi

Raioga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:46 am
dark_rocker_babi
So..do they celebrate like girls? Girls in my school are constantly saying 'Are you a lady or a girl..' do guy say stuff like that?

I didn't celevrate it, not my brother, nor any of my friends. I think we don't celebrate it, because it is something that is part of the manly-hood and you don't celebrate it, because you consider yourself a man at birth.

And puberty doesn't start at 8. (As far as I know). It is usually somewhere between 12-14.

PS: How do you celebrate it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:25 pm
some young child was raped when he was 8 and a half but the women who raped him got caught and was found to be carring his baby! stressed scary thought.. (btw it was on the news)  

mr wizard king

Pharyn

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:15 pm
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure the "wet dream" is the signal that puberty has begun for males.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Yes the wet dream indicates that a boy is producing sperm but if the boy masterbates regularly then he more then likely find out then.  

the-pick

Designated Panda

Punctual Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:05 am
dark_rocker_babi
User Image
XD I didn't celebrate that's for sure. It's kind of silly to celebrate the fact that once a month you'll be in utter pain and then bleed for several days.

I don't think most guys do though. For the most part it can be kind of embarrasing when it first starts because it's not always something you have control over.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:00 pm
guys normally have their wet dreams or when they masturbate they ejaculate, ejaculation means u can have babies, but the age for first ejaculation varies from 11-15 i mean im 13 and havent ever ejaculated but do i care? no. but yea if a dude can ejaculate he can have a baby

Edit: also yes guys in my school are constantly asking mainly about size but also about if they have had a "dream" or not yet.  

Vacation to the Sun

Vacation to the Sun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:02 pm
puberty in males also starts anywhere from 8- 14 -.- wide range

Edit: first ejaculation usually ranges from any where of 8-15  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:12 pm
I could first ejaculate at about 12.

It can start from 11 to anywhere up until 16.  

WOLF_The_EmoEater

shenedoah

2,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:46 pm
Guys know when they start having wet dreams. It al happens around the same age as us, about 12. Although, it does depend on the guy and sometimes heredity.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm
never had a wet dream i guess i got it out by masterbating *shrugs* (is 13)  

Technolojac

Mr. Ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:15 am
I'm 16, and I know that I would be able to have children.. hahaha.
but I've never had a wet dream. I don't think everyone has them, no one I know has.

Except my health teacher in 5th grade, who decided to inform us all that its perfectly normal to have them and that he still does to this day.
.. Some things I'd rather not know.  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces