Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jotery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:38 pm
Thanks Dimitri.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:38 pm
Howdy... name's Crow, I've been playing D&D 3.5 since Freshman year in highschool (I'm a senior now). about 6 or 7 years ago I plaed AD&D.... I still have the manual but I heven't looked at it...
some things about me you will probebly want to know:
- I like to make different characters (I do not stick to the ordinary)
- I also tend to make powerful people (of course within the limits of the D&D rules)
- when I DM, I am pretty leniant on most things.... though I am very strict on paladins...
most of this stuff you'll encounter as I campaign with all of you  

Archangel_Crow

Friendly Genius

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:36 pm
Archangel_Crow
Howdy... name's Crow, I've been playing D&D 3.5 since Freshman year in highschool (I'm a senior now). about 6 or 7 years ago I plaed AD&D.... I still have the manual but I heven't looked at it...
some things about me you will probebly want to know:
- I like to make different characters (I do not stick to the ordinary)
- I also tend to make powerful people (of course within the limits of the D&D rules)
- when I DM, I am pretty leniant on most things.... though I am very strict on paladins...
most of this stuff you'll encounter as I campaign with all of you

Pleasure, I'm a twisted DM who loves things outside the cube, and love making characters without the cookie cutter. You planning on running any campaigns? I'd be happy to join.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 am
Hey the name's Avrie, I’m from Greenfield MA and I have gamed for a long time. I have done DnD and Mage as well. I particularly like the Ravenloft theme, something about goths are just plain sexy also the themes are original and very easy to get lost in. I try very hard ot come up with unique characters, they don't always fit into a DnD environment because I have done alot of different role plays. I am very character oriented in my approach to Dm’ing and when I play someone as well. I just love to reveal details about a person's past biggrin  

avrie556

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 pm
Well, sounds like you'll be an interesting DM! Hope I get a chance to play in your campaign.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:08 pm
avrie556
Hey the name's Avrie, I’m from Greenfield MA and I have gamed for a long time. I have done DnD and Mage as well. I particularly like the Ravenloft theme, something about goths are just plain sexy also the themes are original and very easy to get lost in. I try very hard ot come up with unique characters, they don't always fit into a DnD environment because I have done alot of different role plays. I am very character oriented in my approach to Dm’ing and when I play someone as well. I just love to reveal details about a person's past biggrin

Ooo, someone who thinks Goths are sexy and loves story oriented gaming!

Dimitri, you are dangerously close to being replaced as my man lover.  

Little Green Soldier
Vice Captain

avrie556

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:06 am
heheh thanks for the compliment, I am just geting some story ideas together and I might be able to DM soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:44 am
Um. Wow, been a long time since I've seen this place.

I joined back in '06, and promptly dropped out due to...unforeseen circumstances. I was originally invited by Felinoel, if he's still around...

Aside from that? I've just been jonesin' for some quality D&D RP, and I remember that this place had it in spades. So whoo! Good job, sticking in my memory for over two years!  

DWSage007

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm
Hello, my name is Yurro (aka Eric-dono {mule}, or Eric {real life}) and I was invited by Dimitri.

I love playing D&D, but can double as a DM at times. I've played for some 2 years now, maybe... I'm also doubling as a writer, so my games thus far tend to be more descriptive. All in all, I try my best to be active, despite my varying schedule thanks to college. My favorite race to play as in most D&D settings is the Dragonborn of Bahamut race that was introduced in the Races of Dragon book for 3.5.

Some "non-dnd" info you might like to know... I love dragons, so the majority of the time I'll be in a dragon themed avatar. I was born in the year of the Earth Dragon (198 cool , and am happily dating my gf for 4 years.

Hopefully I'll get a campaign started, since I've been told that my first true campaign is good. Hope that we can play together soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm
Welcome to the guild Yurro!  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

GS Sailor Saturn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm
Yurro
I was born in the year of the Earth Dragon (198 cool

You tie with my younger brother, then.
I'm a Fire Tiger, and if anyone can figure out when that was, good for you! razz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm
GS Sailor Saturn
Yurro

I'm a Fire Tiger, and if anyone can figure out when that was, good for you! razz

Hmm... that could mean a couple of possible years. The last one was in 1986, the one before that was 1926, and the next one is 2046. If I'm doing the math right anyways....  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm
What do you want us to call you? Bigfoot, Bigfoot9000, Omega9000, Biggs, James, etc...
How long have you been playing dungeons and dragons? 2-3 years if I had to put a number on it.
How did you learn about the game and start playing? My friend Quinn introduced me to the game and got me hooked.
What is your favorite part of the game? The action, the plot twists, and laughing your a** off with friends. mrgreen
Tell us a little about yourself: where are you from, what kinds of hobbies do you have, etc. Real names James, I live in Southern Cali. I'm a gamer (both video and table-top) and an artist by hobby.
Other information about yourself that you're willing to share: I live up to my nickname, Bigfoot, for the most part... still wearing size 14 1/2 shoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 pm
Hello. You can call me Rag, Raga, ect. I can play most any role in a DnD3.5 game and I have been wanting to try Vampire, BESM, and Starwars games.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

GS Sailor Saturn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 pm
Yurro
GS Sailor Saturn
Yurro

Hmm... that could mean a couple of possible years. The last one was in 1986, the one before that was 1926, and the next one is 2046. If I'm doing the math right anyways....

Bang on. ^^

*Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....*

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas