User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Welcome to the Personal Store of PhoenixUndertaking~

I am NOT accepting any trade offers at the moment.

Please enjoy my inventory. If you have any questions PM me and I will be with you ASAP!

~New Donation Items: Momo the Monkey and Mini Spaceships~
I have the new donation items for november. I have many in stock and as always I can order one if you like. Order costs +500g per item.

~Offer for "Why Not" guild members only!~
I have a special offer going for Why Not members only. When you get your item from me recieve upto 30% back in gold. (Ex. your item costs 10,000g, 30% back= 3000g!!!!) That means you buy my items for 7000g! But the only way to get this great offer is if you PM with one of the "Why Not" Banners and a request for your discount!

~New Offer~
I now am excepting requests for items. I can generally find any item that you are looking for. If I do not find the item you are looking for then I will message you and let you know that the item you requested is unavailable at that time and we will go on from there.

If you request an item the cost will have an added 10% onto it. (Ex. Your requested item costs 1000g, 10% = 100g, your total is 1100g.)

:Rules to holding:

1) I must be kept posted! If you do not want it then I must know!

2) If I do not receive any mail from you about your hold item (i.e. Not keeping me posted) within a months time then I will sell your item.

3) This is technically a trade. I am still NOT excepting trades, but holds! I will hold an item for you until you can pay for it. In the end using the trading system; ensuring that you, the customer, get the item you desired.

4)Holding is free. I will not charge you for holding. I only will charge you if you have me order it.

Thank you for your time.
User Image ^_^ User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:current holds:
None

:holds served:
[X]-Axtlar (Hard Shell Pack)[X]

Have something special that you need and can't get it???? PM me with the item name and price and I can get the item for you!!!! I will hold the item until you can get it yourself!!!!! It's only 50g extra per item!!! Rules to holding apply!

~Served: 38 clients+3 trades/holds= 41 sales!!! WooT!!!~