Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Dark Side vs The Dark Side? [Firefly & Obsydian] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:27 pm
This RP is for Yayoi's Firefly and Mialee's Obsydian.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:39 pm
Obsydian wandered through the murky veil of darkness, her eyes staring at the cloud-filled sky above. She had finally gotten a little bit of time away from her sister, Luna. Luna was rather boring half the time, although she did care about her. After all she was her twin sister. But Obsydian just was not the type to sit and stare at moss growing and since Luna had nodded off to sleep, Syd was able to sneak away. Everything looked so much more exciting at night. Syd snorted and stomped a hoof. There had to be something to do. She shook her head and her moonstone mane fell into her eyes. She really had to do something about that. It was so annoying.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:42 pm
A dark figured lurked through that same darkness, dark red eyes watching everything as it moved about. As it came closer to the little foal, it stopped and stared at it.

It had been a while since Firefly had encountered a foal. The last foal she'd met was Chu when she was younger, but now that young mare was grown up and had a mate already. Which mad Firefly a bit agitated but kind of greatfull. Chu couldn't be left by herself for long, so atleast she had someone other than her to look after her.

She moved closer to the foal, noticeing it was a little filly. A small smirk danced across her dark lips as she stood a few feet from it, her black coat makeing it easy for her to blend in. "Why hello there..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:09 pm
Syd stood frozen a moment as the dark colored mare came into focus, a few feet away. She snorted again. "Great a stupid mare to try and tell me what to do. " she rolled her eyes and glared at the strange mare. "Don't even think of telling me what to do or treating me like a baby. I may be small but my hooves have good aim and I won't hesitate in letting them fly." She reared slightly and stomped the ground to emphasize her point, the ruby runic jewels encrusted in her legs glowing an eerie red in the darkness. "What do you want mare?" She stood as tall as she could, head held high and proud as she looked at this other, waiting for her response.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:13 pm
She smiled lightly at the small foal as it tried to make itself look bigger than what it was. And it seemed to have quite a bit of spunk to it. Her long tail flicked behind her as she stepped forward a bit, but enough so that she was out of range of the filly's hooves. "And why would I tell you what to do? You don't need people telling you what to do, seems you can take care of yourself quite nicely."

Her tail flicked quite sharply as she pawed at the ground a bit. "A baby? I don't see a baby around here really. And whoever treats you like a baby should be trampled." Firefly's dark red eyes glistened in the darkness as she watched the foal carefully. She'd have to be careful with how she worded herself with this one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:25 pm
Syd smirked at the mare. HA! she had certainly showed her..or so she thought in her own little mind anyways. "And trample them I shall!" Her voice boomed with confidence to accompany her smirk. "You are quite right, lucky for the likes of you. I need no one to look after me. My sister and I have been taking care of ourselves for some time now. Anyone who dares tell me what to do will surely feel the wrath of my fast, flying hooves." Her crimson eyes glowed as if daring the mare to try crossing her. "But you still have not stated what business youhave here with me, mare"

(she was supposed to have sapphire eyes but eh the red suits her ^^)  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:27 pm
Firefly smirked lightly, flicking her mane out of her eyes for the moment. So this little one had an ego to? This might be a little bit easier than she thought. Tilting her head slightly, she looked at the filly, her eyes lidded momentarily. "No business. I was just out walking, enjoying the darkness when I came upon you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:34 pm

Syd only watched the mare, slightly swishing her tail back and forth. Such a contrats her mane and tail were to her dark appearance. A part of her wished they too were dark to conceal her presence from others in the darkness. She pawed the ground slightly. Could she really believe this amre was doing nothing more then enjoying a walk in the dark? ...Well thats what she herself was doing, but she was also looking for something to do. Perhaps this mare would provide her some form of entertainment..and then again she could be a total bore as well. "And what exactly are you doing walking around at night?" Her eyes sized the mare up, taking in her appearance and markings. She noticed the silver streaking in the mane and tail, along with the red shoulder marking. It appeared almost like a blood stain, she stared at it trying to get a better look.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:37 pm
She lowered her head slightly so she was almost eye level with the filly, her tail flicking back and forth then hanging loosely against her back legs. "Nothing in particular really. Just enjoying it and looking for something to do really." She watched as she noticed the filly sizeing her up. Though the filly was tough, Firefly could easily crush her with one hoof, so she wasn't too worried about this one inflicting any harm on her own self.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:47 pm
Syd turned her eyes to meet this mare face to face on her level, still glaring at her. "Something to do? is your life that pathetically boring mare?" She kept a watchful eye on the mare and studied the marking on her shoulder a bit more. Other then interesting markings, Syd was already bored with this mare. She didn't really seem all that interestly. She blew at her mane in her eyes, her posture and movements indicating she was bored. She looked up at the sky, noticing the clouds passing by allowed some moonlight to shine through them.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:51 pm
Firefly decided to turn the tables just a bit. "Yep, something to do. But it seems all I've found is a wandering filly who doesn't know what to do with itself at the moment either." Takeing a few steps to the side, she walked past the filly, flicking her tail lightly as she passed. Her steps were slow but flowed like water through a riverbed. The dark colored feathers attached to her mane and tail rustled slightly as she moved. Turning her head slightly, she looked back at the filly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:56 pm
Syd turned blazing red eyes at the mare. "How dare you even think of referring to me in such a way you stupid, pathetic mare!" She bared her teeth threateningly at the mare and let her hind hooves fly, attempting to kick the mare in the side for her transgression. "You will regret such a remark mare! Fear my wrath!!"  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:59 pm
Firefly chuckled and quickly side stepped the young foals flying hinde hooves, her tail lashing back and forth. "Pathetic? I think not. I've been on this world longer than you have so I have quite more knowledge about things more than you, but what would you know. You're nothing but a little filly who's barely out of your basket."

She turned around and smirked at Syd, her dark red eyes darkening more as she watched her throw a little temper tantrum. "My my, what a temper we have."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:03 am
Syd snorted as her attempt was thwarted. "You've been in this world too long mare. Out with the old pathetic mares and in with the new." She spun and turned to face the mare head on. "I know more then you think old mare! And I know you will regret treating me as baby." She flung herself forward at the mare, attempting to ravage her with her teeth while sending her forelegs kicking at her.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:08 am
Firefly stood her ground, even if this one was a filly, no one was allowed to attack her. Atleast by her standards. She let the little filly's hooves make contact for a second before moveing out of the way, showing no fear or even flinching from the attack. Her eyes narrowed and she lifted a hoof slightly as she stared at the foal. "Your time in this world will end shortly if you keep this up. And trust me, your end won't be a pleasant thing, especially if I'm handing it out."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff