Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

Back to Guilds

Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
Question and Assistance Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If your pet isn't showing up. Either hard refresh your browser ( f5 + ctrl ), or the server is down. If the server is down please wait a few minutes/hours/days/weeks/months. And it will probably be back up. Server problems are not our fault, it is because there were some problems with the Server Providers. So we can't do anything about it. Just be patient.

If you have any questions or need some assistance, please post it here and not start another thread. 3nodding

Please be sure to read the entire front page of here, before posting a question.

If you would like to try to fit more than one pet into your sig, use TinyUrl, tutorial here.

Hopefully this will also help get rid of some of the questions (It is directly from the link above:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:27 am
User ImageI have a question. O_o

Goldfeathers in my sig says he's starving, so I fed him. But the picture says he's still starving. Is it my computer's fault or is somthing else screwy? ^^;;;
User Image  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

FBpets
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:49 am
Wonderful idea Raine whee You're a good mod!! heart

Bouncy_Pineapple: Your pet says Really Stuffed eek Maybe you didn't feed it enough when it was starving? sweatdrop

edit: and yea, if a pic wont refresh, clean your cache or hit ctrl+f5 (hard refresh) How could i forget that? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:55 am
    3nodding

@BouncyPinapple: I think you see that it is still hungry because your computer has cached the image, which mean it has saved the image at what it currently is at... so if you refresh the page or refresh the image it should say that it's full ^^.

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

Nero Lazer Android

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:23 am
Spikebolt and [-Luna-] and Raine Arashi are correct! Just listen to them
Pinapple.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:40 pm
Okay, it's working now. XD;  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Shadow Blackmare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:09 pm
I dunno if I should be asking this now cuz my pet is still an egg but, when a married pet gets a egg, does the baby stay a baby?or does it grow up too?

and can the baby be given to another gaia user to be taken care of?

Thanks
Shadow  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:15 pm
    The baby will stay a baby.

Not sure about another user being able to take care of it, but I think it's a no, I could be wrong. sweatdrop

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

Misa007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:45 am
can u marry more then once, or can u only marry one time ?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:24 am
Pets can only marry once.

And babies can't be given away sweatdrop  

FBpets
Captain

Stonewaltz

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:55 pm
My married pet's egg just hatched! My problem is that no matter where I click on the image it always takes me to feed my parent pet (I can't feed my baby or open the chat option). Is it me?... or my computer? I feel so noobish, lol. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It seems to work here in the forums but the problem I have is with the images in my profile. I hope that clarifies things.

EDIT x2: *sigh* I knew I should have just left it alone. I had used tinyurl for the chat images in my profile and they worked. But, I think that is why I couldn't click on the baby so I went and removed the codes and put them back in (with tinyurl adjustments) and I still have the same original problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:23 pm
    Currently Gaia Profiles don't support the 'imgmap' Code so you can't link your pet with the chat into your profile... sweatdrop

Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

I hope that helped x_X;

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

Phat Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:57 am
I think profiles do support imagemaps, actually.
o___o
But you can't use tinyurl or other shortening links with imagemaps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
    Ho hum, oops. I got some info wrong.

The pet url's for image maps have the sign '&' in them and Gaia Profiles aren't reading it correctly. For more on the bug read here.

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

ninin129 generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 141!

ninin129

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:13 pm
in mine how can i get my egg when i get married?  
~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff