7%  [ 4 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:23 pm
Spike

Spike is better because he understands what its like to have power like hers. Plus, he doesn't need his soul to not be evil. Also, he loves her, more than anything in the world. His obsession is more than that by the end of the sirese- its love. Theres a connection there, and an understanding. One you dont see between Angel and Buffy, or any of her other boyfriends. Spike has that big bad side to him, and then he has a darker side. He's okay with not being needed, actaully I think he prefers it that way. There's also the fact that he'd do anything for Buffy, but he wouldn't leave her. Not ever. Not like Angel did.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:09 am
FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH oh ya and FAITH!!!!  

xBeefxTacox

Hearts_On_Sleeves

7,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:12 pm

I think Spike was best for Buffy.It seemed like he truly loved her.

I loved when she was with Angel in seasons 1-3,but when he showed up in season 7 it ticked me off.I mean, he was basically in love with Cordelia for a few years and then he started to sleep with Nina.I can see him trying to get over losing Cordelia and have a relationship with Nina.But then he acts as if Buffy should swoon over him as well.

I also wanted Buffy to be with Xander in seasons 1-2,but I know that would never have worked out.

And quite honestly I never really liked Riley,Parker,or Scott.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:23 pm
chiquita25
i think Angel just because i like Angel better than Spike...

scream are u crazy angel was a sico killer that had a soal forced on him.spike faught 2 get his soal and besides buffy and angel could never be together cause they could never have sex with out him going sico again scream  

marcus vampirelord

marcus vampirelord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:24 pm
Hearts_On_Sleeves

I think Spike was best for Buffy.It seemed like he truly loved her.

I loved when she was with Angel in seasons 1-3,but when he showed up in season 7 it ticked me off.I mean, he was basically in love with Cordelia for a few years and then he started to sleep with Nina.I can see him trying to get over losing Cordelia and have a relationship with Nina.But then he acts as if Buffy should swoon over him as well.

I also wanted Buffy to be with Xander in seasons 1-2,but I know that would never have worked out.

And quite honestly I never really liked Riley,Parker,or Scott.

nicely put  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 pm
I think that spike and buffy are the best match,because he was in love with her even before he got his soal back.and im glad everone agree's with me cause i was getting tired of fighting with people about eho's better angel or spike ive always known it was spike cause the way he acted besides if u take away angel's soal he has no feeling's at all for buffy besides killing her,and if spike lost his he stay the sa person cause he was always good just really sarcastic.  

marcus vampirelord

marcus vampirelord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:33 pm
Serenity Silvia Malfoy
Spike

Spike is better because he understands what its like to have power like hers. Plus, he doesn't need his soul to not be evil. Also, he loves her, more than anything in the world. His obsession is more than that by the end of the sirese- its love. Theres a connection there, and an understanding. One you dont see between Angel and Buffy, or any of her other boyfriends. Spike has that big bad side to him, and then he has a darker side. He's okay with not being needed, actaully I think he prefers it that way. There's also the fact that he'd do anything for Buffy, but he wouldn't leave her. Not ever. Not like Angel did.

and i secound that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:30 am
I was the best for buffy. ME! >__>

N00bOnSkates[[WATCHOUT]]

Dandre_and_Jazz_4ever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:38 pm
personally i think spike was best for her. Because, i mean Buffy and spike where totally hot together, and angel and her...just didnt look that great...and spike was all Im in love with u,,, blah blah blah. and he got his soul for her, even if he almost raped her. and i just think hes best for her. .i mean he respects her..sorta. and she bviusly does care about him, other wise she woulda staked him hella long ago. and he;s harmless. well bassically. unless he loses his soul, and now he doesnt have his chip in his head any more. but we dont have to worry about that.
but. ya know what i would really like?

Is for spike to have actually gone to where Buffy was once he was recorporealized...lol. and they showed it.... that would be awesome. and id love to see her reaction. Has any one read the Buffy oook cled the IMMORTAL? its actually prety good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:52 pm
marcus vampirelord
Serenity Silvia Malfoy
Spike

and i secound that.

i agree with that. He has this weird hardly ever shown side to him, thats really sweet, and if he lost his soul he would still be in love with her, un like Angel, who doesnt give a damn about her. lol. but thats just how i see it. and i think that Spike is definetly the best for her  

Dandre_and_Jazz_4ever

sandalaris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:23 am
I'm going completely against my OTP by saying this but Spike was the best for Buffy.
Everything you guys said, that I read, is true, BUT Buffy is not the best one for Spike. She was mean to him, she treated him like dirt, and she was just generally a b***h to him. I don't care if you don't like someone who likes you, you don't treat them the way Buffy treated Spike. She used him, she refused to trust him, even after he proved that he'd do anything for her, even after he got the soul, she still didn't treat him all that great. The moment she told Spike that he was "beneath her" I decided that BUFFY DOESN'T DESERVE SPIKE!
Spike may be good for Buffy, but Buffy is horrible to Spike, she's not the best one for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:29 pm
Spike and Buffy 'cos he loved her when he didn't have a soul, but when Angel lost his soul, he was disgusted by the fact that he had loved her. People always bring up the incident in Seeing Red, but the thing is, that when he realised what he'd done he went and got a soul.  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:57 pm
Since I have not completely finished the Buffy Seasons, with two more to go, So far, I would say Buffy and Angel are a cute couple, but together, they weren't very stable, especially emotionally. ANd their affection could not be fully expressed for each other, seeing as how Angel would lose his soul. With Xander, I just don't see that working Out. It's just one of those things when you're best friends, it can't work like that, and I can say that, too, personally. As for Riley, they were a good couple together, lots of passion. But, also the thing where Riley was really naive about a bunch of demon-y things. ANd Buffy was too late that she really loved him... And, Spike. Of what I've seen of him so far, I like it. They're a very interesting couple, and I cannot wait to see how their relationship progresses, although I pretty much know it already. I think they can work better together than all the other couples, because 1) he doesn't have a soul, he has a chip 2) he actually did change b/c of the chip. He was tamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:11 pm
I have to say Spike. Angel couldn't do things with her, and hurt her more than anything. Spike could love her and not hurt her like Angel. During her affair with Spike, she just hurt herself. Riley was just too strange for me.  

Ayame_loves_you93

Buffy World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces