Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hemo_kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:21 pm
User Image
Name: Chris "Perry" Halliwell
Powers: Telekensies, Orbing, Empathy, Preminission, & Levatating.
Strengths:He is always in constant fighting wiht demons which that makes him more powerful and less adjiale ot getting hit with a ball of energy or fire ball. He knows what he has to do in order to beat the demons.
Weaknesses: He is allergic to darklighter arrows which can cause him to die unless is cured by a elder or a whitelighter, he also likes ot fight the demons which that hurts hima lot as well seeing that he is only half whtielighter amd her cant heal him self.
Personality: He nice quiet and calm and he is always most of the time either writeing spell for class or studying the book of shadows which inside and out is a good thing. He cna get a mean temper when he is messed with by demons or darklighters so never mess wiht him unless you can defeat him.
Played by: Halliwell Kid

Sorry so late your in  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:22 pm
I hope this is allowed...  

hemo_kid

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:19 pm
You can start  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:21 pm
Name: Alyssa Rose
Parents: Paige and Henry
Powers: Orbing and Healing
Strengths: The love for her family and her cousins make her strong, when they are working together
Weaknesses: Her family and the fact that her powers aren't the strongest. She feels weak when they have to protect her sometimes as she cannot do it herself.
Personality: Alyssa has a kind heart but she feels weak all the time because her cousins always look out for her, even though she is 18
Appearance: Alyssa Rose

Your in  

Lady Jessica Daniels

kitty2doggy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:59 pm
can i be melinda wyatt halliwell all create her as a child of piper and leos and a younger sister to both wyatt and chris?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 pm
im looking for charmed fans to join my charmed site if ur interested just write thnx.  

kitty2doggy

kitty2doggy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm
hi im kitty2doggy can i play Piper Halliwell? and Melinda Wyatt Halliwell pipers daughter?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:15 pm
Name: Melinda Prudence Wyatt Halliwell
Powers: Telekinesis,Orbing,Molecular combustion,cloning,temporal statis
Strengths: always there for her family. She recieved her powers late but can control them very well.
Weaknesses: Her family.
Personality:Melinda is very close with her brothers Wyatt and Chris. Her parents mean everything to her even though she is the youngest she works her hardest and never gives up. Random at times very open and friendly,loving,understanding. still experiencing the world of magic. Will do anything for her family, fun, and cute at times
Played by: Kitty2doggy
picture: http://friendlyatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bynes.jpg  

kitty2doggy

kitty2doggy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:21 pm
Name: Melinda Prudence Halliwell Wyatt
Parents: Piper and Leo Wyatt
Powers: Orbing,Telekinesis,moleculer combustion,freezing,cloning
Strengths: her powers and her family.
Weaknesses: Her family means everything to her. They are her strengths and her weaknesses.
Personality: very open and friendly,loving,understanding. still experiencing the world of magic. Will do anything for her family, fun, and cute at times.
Appearance: http://friendlyatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bynes.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:22 pm
im kitty2doggy please let me know if i can rpg here? as Melinda?  

kitty2doggy

kitty2doggy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:24 pm
can i play Piper Halliwell Wyatt? and Melinda Prudence Halliwell Wyatt piper's daughter?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:51 pm
is it too late to join? I would love to be in a thread related to charmed..... I could be anybody really...  

DarkAquaMoon

Blackveilnightmare

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm
I wanna play some one got any available roles???  
The Return of Cole

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff