Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gateways...{Heaven/Olympus and Hades}
The Golden Apple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you here to check this out, or just to vote?
  ...Im here to vote...
  Im here to party!!!
  I want to eat your toes!
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:27 pm
...that would be a idea....its real quite now...that makes me worry...wheres Eris? *darts behind bar again, the sounds of bottles banging together are head, as well as a sardine can being opened*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:25 pm
*Eris, still disguised as the barmaid picks herself up out of the hottub and looks around innocently*
(thinking to herself: rawr! my hair is ruined! that clumsy wind god! I shall strangle boreas with his own intestines!)
*to Ozymandias she says:*
Eris? You mean the beautiful, magnificent, glorious goddess of chaos, discord and the unorganized? the ravishing, devastatingly lovely creature whom all men should worship and adore? why now, milord I haven't seen her. heart May I help you serve the next customer?  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:45 pm
l.a.v.
*Eris, still disguised as the barmaid picks herself up out of the hottub and looks around innocently*
(thinking to herself: rawr! my hair is ruined! that clumsy wind god! I shall strangle boreas with his own intestines!)
Eris? You mean the beautiful, magnificent, glorious goddess of chaos, discord and the unorganized? the ravishing, devastatingly lovely creature whom all men should worship and adore? why now, milord I haven't seen her. heart May I help you serve the next customer?

er...yes...that one...wait...wait...*thinks to self, wondering why even to bother asking* Yes, that one. Does she have any ideas on a name for this dump?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:59 pm
Atarget4u
l.a.v.

er...yes...that one...wait...wait...*thinks to self, wondering why even to bother asking* Yes, that one. Does she have any ideas on a name for this dump?

*she curtsies cutely* Why, I cannot profess to understand the whims of the goddess, milord...but I have heard that she is partial to golden apples. Perhaps, to honor her, we could call it 'The Golden Apple'?

(large trumpet and fanfare for #50!!!!! blaugh )  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:41 pm
*looks blankly at Eris, and continues*
That would be a idea, but id like something every one could agree with.
Not to anger her, but some people would be quite cranky.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:53 pm
I like the name "Golden Apples"^^ We had a scavenger hunt a few months ago for them. It was fun. I'm thinking of having another one sometimes soon.

Can I have some skittles? I just bought the last and only bag of skittles left in the school's vending machine today. Can you believe they ban selling candy and regular soda in school? Also no gum or gummy candy! Imagine that! I'm desperately trying to find all the candy and sugar I can lay my paws..I mean hands on  

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:23 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
I like the name "Golden Apples"^^ We had a scavenger hunt a few months ago for them. It was fun. I'm thinking of having another one sometimes soon.

Can I have some skittles? I just bought the last and only bag of skittles left in the school's vending machine today. Can you believe they ban selling candy and regular soda in school? Also no gum or gummy candy! Imagine that! I'm desperately trying to find all the candy and sugar I can lay my paws..I mean hands on

they did? oO Feh. I had heard that they were stripping candy and soda out of high schools and the like because it "is making our children obese". Boullion cubes. Parents make their kids fat. A candy bar here or there won't hurt you and neither will soda. The problem is when parents don't teach their kids to eat anyone...er, anything else (lol, that was an actual typo). Frankly, it's not really the school's business what you eat/drink/think/like anyway. *grrs and the repressive censorship that is slowly creeping into schools everywhere*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:01 pm
well, I told the super intendent at our school to shove his idea that "Candy makes kids obese"* (how does one spell that any way? Curse the english language!) and gain a new prospective: I myself barely eat, and drink even less. Im consideerd huskie...and that bastards want to take MY skittles away?!? Its like takeing a bone from a loin: they wont live to tell the tale...

*A box of Skittles materializes on counter* help youre self...The golden apple it is...untill we get another idea...  

Atarget4u

Shika the Deer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:57 pm
Atarget4u
well, I told the super intendent at our school to shove his idea that "Candy makes kids obese"* (how does one spell that any way? Curse the english language!) and gain a new prospective: I myself barely eat, and drink even less. Im consideerd huskie...and that bastards want to take MY skittles away?!? Its like takeing a bone from a loin: they wont live to tell the tale...

*A box of Skittles materializes on counter* help youre self...The golden apple it is...untill we get another idea...

thats odd cuz i eat all the time and im skinny  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:23 pm
Today I checked the vending machines and everything has been healthized. domokun No more Snickers bar, no more StarBursts, no more carmellow bars crying Also they won't sell anymore gummy watermelons this year at the student store. I lived off of them last year..quite seriously! Candy doesn't make kids obese, kids make themselves obese. domokun

*gobbles up a huge bag of fatty fried potatoe skins and gulping down a 2 liter of mountain dew* more calories!  

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

White Cherry Blossoms
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:24 pm
Shika the Deer
Atarget4u

Yes..I heard of people like you *glares* A lot of my friends eat way more than me and still be skinny. I consider my self normal although some says I'm small...dude...they need glasses  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:13 am
*opens skittles box, and gabs a bag, quickly opens them: only to drop them on the floor*
...damn...
Heres what ya do, buy a box of these, and sell each bag for .75, and work up to sodas...and if ya get yelled at, tell them its a good way to learn...
Whats the term?...Salesmanship? Pants? I dunno...  

Atarget4u

Andy_and_Nicky
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:43 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
Today I checked the vending machines and everything has been healthized. domokun No more Snickers bar, no more StarBursts, no more carmellow bars crying Also they won't sell anymore gummy watermelons this year at the student store. I lived off of them last year..quite seriously! Candy doesn't make kids obese, kids make themselves obese. domokun

*gobbles up a huge bag of fatty fried potatoe skins and gulping down a 2 liter of mountain dew* more calories!

I wuvs artificial watermelon candies^^ rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:05 pm
White Cherry Blossoms
Shika the Deer
Atarget4u
well, I told the super intendent at our school to shove his idea that "Candy makes kids obese"* (how does one spell that any way? Curse the english language!) and gain a new prospective: I myself barely eat, and drink even less. Im consideerd huskie...and that bastards want to take MY skittles away?!? Its like takeing a bone from a lion: they wont live to tell the tale...

Yes..I heard of people like you *glares* A lot of my friends eat way more than me and still be skinny. I consider my self normal although some says I'm small...dude...they need glasses

o i think i juss have a high meatbolism  

Shika the Deer

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:53 am
Right-o then. The US is going to hell over sweets.
and many other things...but it now seems candies are too now making life hard. There goes democracy, along with my skittles...Who started this anyway? Government? Cheese?

This is one of the reasons I prefer to day-dream all the time. Im stuck living in a prison, a life with a corupet government, and people who keep taking my candy!  
The Gateways...{Heaven/Olympus and Hades}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff