Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Artist's and Author's Corner
The authors mini-journal! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random?
  Nani is very very random :3
View Results

Stargirl8480

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Keep track of your random idea's and thoughts here for future fics/poems/anything. I thought it would be a good idea to keep this subforum organized. If it doesn't work..then my idea has failed and I shall move on with other random ideas that pop into my head.

Enjoy. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:19 pm
Ok... so my idea is to write a story about a character i've developed over the years...

Her name is Chiyo, also known as Ishikawa Yuki... ninja

Older guild members will remember Chiyo, if they've been in the guild since it's origins... pirate  

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:29 pm
I think I'll right a little biography about my Pokemon Legends RP character, Jump.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:05 pm
im writing an instant star fanfic...
and for once its not a Jommy. (jude/tommy pairing) though I dont think anybody else on gaia knows what the show is...

but I'm making it unique and going with a jude/wally pairing. I think that'd be adorable  

Stargirl8480

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:29 am
I'm writing a fic about a trainer called Zack who is on the run for a crime didn't remember commiting 3nodding

It flicks between different characters and time periods hoping to build up a picture of the world and its people, from a small town to a big city and the reactions various people when faced with life or death situations.

I'm not gonna go overboard with description of places and people, you all imagine what a character looks like just from hearing his or her name and from the way they speak. So I'd rather tell a story than talk for 100 pages about a tree or some crap like that razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:36 am
I think I might write a story about a boy who goes on a long journey through the regions! Then, when D&P come out over in US and info is spread like wildfire in UK then do Shinou!  

XGamerRichy

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:48 pm
I'm writing a story about Seir, a trainer that has been sent to the Kanto region by Prof. Elm to collect badges and fill the pokedex for Prof. Oak. I still need more characters, so I would like you to send me your character through PM, all I need is a Name, Picture or description, and Their Pokeparty.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:15 am
I've actually started writing a fic with the anime characters, but soon will write another with original characters. I'd write about a girl, Kendis and her trip to the Indigo leages with her 1.7 foot tall Chansey. 3nodding  

Chansey_is_Hot

Dilorex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:24 pm
I'm writing a story tracing the past of the character I'm using the in th legends rp.

Its going pretty good, I've got a chapter and a half written already.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:59 pm
I'm thinking about writing a bio/ short story about what is going to be my main RP trainer, once I get the time to do so and I've gotten all of this darned homework out of the road. (I've got a sprite of her on my Trainer Card. Ideas that are given to me a.s.a.p are greatly appreciated.)
I'll notify when I've started writing it.  

Elerra

Phantom

RoseRosa

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:03 am
I'm writing a load of one-shots like episodes for mine and my best friend's OC's and the rest of their group (Brendan and Wally). It's going to include some character's from my rp. Writing a rivalry episode and the first episode right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:26 am
CAN I PUT HERE SOME DRAWINGS WITH POKEMONS I DID?  

shalymar

rapetar

Big Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:21 pm
I've had a creativity demon.
=D

Ash gets attacked on his way to pallet town, and everyone thinks it was a seviper. But [insert character here] thinks otherwise.

It's a mystery angst fic.
;D

I'm thinking of tacking a tragedy on the end of that title too.
o:

AND I'M MAKING TEAM ROCKET INNOCENT AND [sort of] GOOD GUYS.
domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:39 pm
shalymar
CAN I PUT HERE SOME DRAWINGS WITH POKEMONS I DID?

If you make your own thread you can, yes 3nodding  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Shiguya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Well, I'm working on a tale about redemption and learning to appreciate what you have, even if you're too blinded by bitterness and anger to see it. Not sure how to describe it better than that sadly...

Edit: Thought of something. Currently working on my diary story, along with poking a few others I want finished. Once that's done, it's onward to new stories.

Artist's and Author's Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff