Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
Day of Silence for Abortion Victims *Baby Murder* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Participating?
  Yes
  No
View Results

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:21 pm
SinfulGuillotine
LittlePinky82
Perhaps but the whole thing I'm getting is you're trying to tell me how I should do this or that and what to say etc. when I don't like people doing that to me.
I'm not telling you to do anything.

As you've pig-headedly proven, you can do whatever you bloody well like. I'm merely pointing out that the attitude that you've adopted on this particular thread makes it next to impossible, not to mention amazingly frustrating, to have any sort of meaningful discussion.

Quote:
I've had enough of that crap and get enough of it from people telling me to shut up about subjects I feel that are important to talk about whether it's about something with 9/11, election fraud or whatever. I'm just tired of people trying to tell me how I should do my ways. I can only take care of myself and the same goes to you.
And that's fabulous that you feel so passionately about such issues, but that's not the topic of this thread. If you want to discuss 11 September or the war in Iraq, make a thread for those topics and get on your soapbox there.

And before you jump down my throat again, I'm not "telling you what to do." I'm suggesting a course of action that would likely avoid pissing people off without reason.

Oh wow so you can know how I'm coming across through an internet message board? Wow, you must be amazing! And you obviously didn't get the point of me mentioning those subjects. Went right over your head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:22 pm
SinfulGuillotine
LittlePinky82
Tangled Up In Blue
LittlePinky82
I just don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth, telling me how I should do this or that etc. I have at least three times now kindly asked you to stop it.

You haven't asked me to do any such thing. I only joined thid debate recently, and the only thing I've said to you was that your comments seemed hostile. Be careful how you use your pronouns: you earn people's ire when you implicate them in that which they were not involved in.

Well sorry then but I just don't appreciate people doing that to me. Especially putting words in my mouth of things I did not type. That's one of my biggest pet peeves.
But then you turn right back around and do the same thing to others. rolleyes

Wrong. Now are you going to actually talk about this thread or are you here just to spam?  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:26 pm
Dizzy Rydell
First off: Thank you sincerely for getting my thread moved. I appreciate this, as that was deffinitely my goal.

Second: Thank you very much again for turning it into a completely off topic -debate- about war and our president.

Thirdly: If you want to debate about war, make a war debating thread of your own, don't trash up mine which was meant to inform people of the day of silence, which...

Fourth: IS NOT A PROTEST!!!!
It's a day of remembrance for the victims of abortion.

Fifth: Abortion is not our right as humans as we do not belong to ourselves, we belong to our God who graciously gave us the ability to create more of ourselves, and when that happens, we should greet it with open arms, not kill it because we dont want it.

Sixth: If you must debate, please debate about abortion.

1) You should have expected it with the main issue anyways.

2) If you're going to claim to be "pro-life" and then turn around and be "war" cheerleaders then that is hypocritical and was my point in bringing it up. Not to debate it.

3) Day of silence not for people who have died of war or "war" I see right? Nahhh!!! But for fetuses who could not have breathed, felt or thought on their own unlike innocent civilians and/or soldiers who have died.

4) See number three

5) Abortion is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill.

6) Uh I thought you said this thread was about the "Day of Silence"? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:49 pm
LittlePinky82
Dizzy Rydell
First off: Thank you sincerely for getting my thread moved. I appreciate this, as that was deffinitely my goal.

Second: Thank you very much again for turning it into a completely off topic -debate- about war and our president.

Thirdly: If you want to debate about war, make a war debating thread of your own, don't trash up mine which was meant to inform people of the day of silence, which...

Fifth: Abortion is not our right as humans as we do not belong to ourselves, we belong to our God who graciously gave us the ability to create more of ourselves, and when that happens, we should greet it with open arms, not kill it because we dont want it.

2) If you're going to claim to be "pro-life" and then turn around and be "war" cheerleaders then that is hypocritical and was my point in bringing it up. Not to debate it.

3) Day of silence not for people who have died of war or "war" I see right? Nahhh!!! But for fetuses who could not have breathed, felt or thought on their own unlike innocent civilians and/or soldiers who have died.

4) See number three

5) Abortion is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill.

1) The main issue had nothing to do with war, so thats blatantly off topic.

2) I said nothing about war, but to shut up about it, this is a thread for the day of silence for abortion victims.

3) This is a DAY OF SILENCE THREAD, if you want to talk about war, go make a war thread. The innocent fetuses never had the CHANCE to "have breathed, felt or thought on their own unlike innocent civilians and/or soldiers who have died."

4) This is STILL not a thread for discussing war.

5) You call yourself christian? Murder is part of free-will, does God want you to murder? besides, im not saying DONT get an abortion, im saying we're remembering our loss of innocent human beings through the process of abortion.

6) The Day of Silence is for abortion victims. theres no hypocracy in debating about abortion in an abortion silence day. and it is deffinitely not as off topic as arguing about war and the president of the US.

On top of all, my thread, my rules.
Please make your own thread, where you can make your own rules, and argue about war, abortion, or whatever you feel like.  

Kyoni Dizzy

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Dizzy Rydell

I am terribly sorry, and, as such will be removing myself and my posts from this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:13 am
You know what?

I give up. Clearly, dear Pinky is going to refuse to realise that her attitude is annoying beyond all reason and continue to spout off about things that are completely irrelevant and pick fights with people for absolutely no reason. This is going in circles. I feel like a dog chasing its tail.

Deepest apologies to the creator of this thread for feeding the fire.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:57 pm
Dizzy Rydell
LittlePinky82
Dizzy Rydell

4) See number three

1) The main issue had nothing to do with war, so thats blatantly off topic.

2) I said nothing about war, but to shut up about it, this is a thread for the day of silence for abortion victims.

3) This is a DAY OF SILENCE THREAD, if you want to talk about war, go make a war thread. The innocent fetuses never had the CHANCE to "have breathed, felt or thought on their own unlike innocent civilians and/or soldiers who have died."

4) This is STILL not a thread for discussing war.

5) You call yourself christian? Murder is part of free-will, does God want you to murder? besides, im not saying DONT get an abortion, im saying we're remembering our loss of innocent human beings through the process of abortion.

6) The Day of Silence is for abortion victims. theres no hypocracy in debating about abortion in an abortion silence day. and it is deffinitely not as off topic as arguing about war and the president of the US.

On top of all, my thread, my rules.
Please make your own thread, where you can make your own rules, and argue about war, abortion, or whatever you feel like.

1) Not when it deals with hypocriacy and that was my whole point. If you're "pro-life" and then you turn around and you're a big "war" or war cheerleader you're a hypocrite.

2) I did because of hypocriacy. So you're not going to have a day of silence for soldiers and/or innocent people who have died since George W's invasion and occupation? And you can't be a victim of something if you're not concsceious, have no feelings etc. So when are you going to do that for those who can? I don't see it happening.

3) See number one and two

4) See number one and two

5) Yes I am a Christian. Are you? You don't seem to respect freewill from God. Even those who do not believe in Christianity still have the blessing of freewill from God. Why don't you respect that? And you have the right to question my Christianity when you don't respect that which God has given all of us?

6) Yes it is. Are you a cheerleader for war or "war"? If you are then you're a hypocrite and you don't give two asses about life. Only when it's convient for you. And you obviously don't care about my life and my freewill so why are you pro-life again??? It seems you don't fit the bill for giving two cares about life so see number one and two.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:59 pm
SinfulGuillotine
You know what?

I give up. Clearly, dear Pinky is going to refuse to realise that her attitude is annoying beyond all reason and continue to spout off about things that are completely irrelevant and pick fights with people for absolutely no reason. This is going in circles. I feel like a dog chasing its tail.

And you know my attitude how? You don't. It's an internet message board so since when can you hear my tone of voice and see my reactions etc on an internet message board? I missed that part. And for the record you're wrong so you should apologize to me as well but I'm not holding my breath for that one.  

LittlePinky82

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:45 pm
LittlePinky82
SinfulGuillotine
You know what?

And you know my attitude how? You don't. It's an internet message board so since when can you hear my tone of voice and see my reactions etc on an internet message board? I missed that part. And for the record you're wrong so you should apologize to me as well but I'm not holding my breath for that one.
I feel like a heroin addict right now.

I just can't stop! gonk

I've already explained how anybody who has taken basic English/language arts classes should realise that one does not need to physically see a person to be able to figure out tone/attitude from text alone.

What am I wrong about? For the love of all things baked and beautiful, I agree with your political stance. I absolutely cannot comprehend why you insist on continuing to fight with me on ridiculous crap.

What should I apoligise for? I haven't done anything to you. I apologise that you seem to be under the impression that I have a personal vendetta against you, but I assure you that I do not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:11 pm
Setting tone. I honestly think she's trolling, but on the off chance she's not, I submit this link for her edification.  

Tarrou

fantrl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:12 pm
LittlePinky82
Abortion is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill.
A neocon could easily use the same logic to justify the war.

"Going to war is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or stealing:
"Stealing is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or murder:
"Murder is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or the death penalty:
"The death penalty is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or adultery:
"Adultery is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or divorce and remarriage:
"Divorce and remarriage is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or contraception:
"Contraception is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Or devil worship:
"Devil worship is my right. God gave me freewill and I suggest you respect it since it's a blessing from God. It's not YOUR choice to tell me or anyone else what to do. You can disagree about hey guess what? DON'T DO IT THEN! But respect MY freewill."

Your argument works for all of those things. Basically, your argument sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:14 pm
LittlePinky82
1) Not when it deals with hypocriacy and that was my whole point. If you're "pro-life" and then you turn around and you're a big "war" or war cheerleader you're a hypocrite.
Or being anti-war and yet supporting the genocide of minorities and the poor via abortion.

It goes both ways my friend.  

fantrl

fantrl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:16 pm
LittlePinky82
And you can't be a victim of something if you're not concsceious, have no feelings etc.
It's a good thing you aren't speaking of fetuses, because they can feel pain. And are you saying that if you tranquilize someone, and then kill them, the murdered isn't a victim? Come on, at least try to make decent points. If you want people to listen to you, give them valid points. Don't make up lies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:58 am
SinfulGuillotine
LittlePinky82
SinfulGuillotine
You know what?

I feel like a heroin addict right now.

I just can't stop! gonk

I've already explained how anybody who has taken basic English/language arts classes should realise that one does not need to physically see a person to be able to figure out tone/attitude from text alone.

What am I wrong about? For the love of all things baked and beautiful, I agree with your political stance. I absolutely cannot comprehend why you insist on continuing to fight with me on ridiculous crap.

What should I apoligise for? I haven't done anything to you. I apologise that you seem to be under the impression that I have a personal vendetta against you, but I assure you that I do not.

Once again it's an internet message board. People may sometimes think one way someone is and in reality they aren't. You may think I'm sounding one way but I'm not and that is the case. I get sick and tired of that crap from people and you've been rude yourself.  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:59 am
Tangled Up In Blue
Setting tone. I honestly think she's trolling, but on the off chance she's not, I submit this link for her edification.

And you're trolling yourself now. Hello pot meet kettle! I'm sure you'd be nice friends.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff