Hello Folks...This Is RikuNakamura08 Speaking. I Have Been Informed About A Movement That Certain Guilds, As A Whole, Might Want To Take Part In. It Is Called (--The Allied Guild Movement--) As Some Of You May Or May Not Know....Allies And Alliances Have Always Stood As Part Of Quote/Unquote "Battle Guilds" Option Agreement. A Few Of Us Think Its Unfair That Only Battle Guilds Should Be Worthy Of It. That Is Why We Are Starting This Movement....Its To Show That Ordain Guilds, Can Also Have Peaceful Allies With Other Guilds That Dont Compete In Fighting Or Battles.

This Will Also Benifit Certain Guilds With Members, Resources, And Certian Beneifts As This Movement Progresses. This Will Also Give The Guilds A Chance To See What Will Happen When The So-Called "Updates To The Guilds" Are Made, Should This Move Be Successful.

If You Happen To Be A Captain/VC/Crew Of Another Guild, You May Want To Pass This Information On To Your Guild. This Will Only Be Successful If The Word Gets Out.

This Movement Stands For Peaceful Allies, New Friends, And More Influence.
Not For Fighting, Ignorance Of Reason, And Popularty.
If Word Gets Out That This Movement Has Been Used As Means To Gain Popularity, Start Fights, Or Gain Recongnition As A Tyrant Basis....This Movement Will Break Up And Be Over Faster Than Gaia Has Glitches Fixed And Spam Moved From The Fourms.

This Is To Only Prove That Peaceful Allies Can Be Achived, And Friends Can Be Made Without Being A "Battle Guild".

If You Want To Know More About What You Can Do, Or How To Get An Ally...PM Me And I Will Discuss This More To You.

Let This Movement Prosper And Thank You For Your Time

Guilds that have Allied Soo Far Are:

User Image
Silent Tears Guild

User Image
The Red Light District