Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Pride Lands [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:39 pm
Xigbar nodded as he hear Saix's explaination. "Makes since. Dias was your original so naturaly he could take possession of the body of his nobody. I'm glad you're not as bad as him." Xigbar thought back to all the times Saix got angry at him and cringed at the thought of what it would have been like if he was Dias. When he heard Saix say he didn't want to hurt anyone, Xigbar laughed harshly and replied, "Yeah right, I highly doubt that. You seem to love hurting me at random moments."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:45 pm
Saix shook his head. "No. Dias was not my original. I am myself. How I am now was how I was back then...He does not belong." He corrected Xigbar, laying on his side to ease the pain of standing. "You did not understand, Xigbar."

He glared at the Freeshooter at his last reply. "I would never wish to hurt the one I love. You, however, are an exception." He hissed, not liking what Xigbar had said moments before.

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:23 pm
Xigbar gulped and shuttered at the glare. Yep, Saix was back to normal. Xigbar knew that glare all too well. "W-well I didn't mean you'd hurt the others, I was implying that you'd hurt me....Which you seem to have that look in your eye like you're wanting to now." Xigbar began slowly stepping back once again. This was getting all too familiar.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:27 pm
"I probably would," He replied, but made no move to attack the Hyena, but rather closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "But in the state i'm in, if I hurt you i'll only encourage Dias into coming out again."

He looked up at Tifa, seeing the blood on her face and felt a pained feeling in his heart. It was his own hand that had struck her, after all. Slowly standing, he made his way to her and leaned over, licking the wound clean in an effort to help her recover.

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:36 pm
Saix? Saix is back?

Tifa let go of him as soon as she recognized the look in his eyes, still shaken by what had happened. As soon as he explained, however, she listened, swallowing hard at the fact that he had some sort of...evil thing within him.

How can I help you, Saix? She wondered sadly, watching him as he spoke and not trusting herself to say a word. His sudden change had been frightening, and until now, she was still unsure of what had happened. So blood and gore was his trigger? This...Dias person still wasn't gone?

Tifa Lockhart was not afraid; not of him or the threat that he would be to all of them, but she was worried. How could she help him? Would he accept her help, if she actually knew what to do?

Flinching slightly as he padded over to her, licking at the wound, she felt tears sting at her eyes. How close had she been to losing him today? Nuzzling at him faintly, his counterpart's words ringing in her head, she wondered if they were true, if she was one of the causes behind Saix's transformation.

"Saix..." she murmured quietly. She didn't know what to say, really, and it was almost frightening how you thought you knew a person one moment, and then have the tables turned on you, and suddenly you don't know who he really is anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Oasis

So Lust was gone? At least that was what the Emperor had informed him of. Personally, Pride felt that the Septsinian was better off with both Lust and Gluttony. In fact, they would be better off with a few others gone as well. With the way things were running, perhaps he would get his wish.

But every time something like that happened, Pride would find himself traveling the paths of darkness yet again. Go to Pride Lands and retrieve what was left of Lust. He couldn’t have been given a more disgusting job. Why filthy his hands with such a putrid mess? But if the Emperor commanded it, so be it. He just wouldn’t enjoy it.

With a final sigh, the Number Two opened the doorway to the world and stepped out onto the grass. Coolly, he examined the area. The Organization XIII and all their little friends were around but that didn’t matter. His mission did not concern them.

Ignoring the aforementioned, Pride silently made his way over to the mangled mess that was once Lust.

“Tch.” His eyes narrowed. “You were always disgusting. Your fate is fitting.”

SCDream
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:20 am
Oasis

With everyone preoccupied with Saix, (or Dias? Huh?) Zidane seemed to be the only one to notice the man standing by the Heartless' remains. Who would be here at a time like this? And...

This man...

He's still human.

Zidane leaped out of the tree, lions forgotten and blade swung forward ahead of him, murumuring under his breath, "Heartless." He ran several steps forward toward this next member of the Septsinian and leaped, intending to latch onto his head and shoulders and press a jagged blade to his throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Seeing as he was unwanted at the moment and feeling like not pestering anyone either, Xigbar turned and left the area. He decided not to leave the Pride Lands just yet, however, having never been here before. He wondered around for a bit till he found himself in the Elephant Graveyard. The look and feel of the place made him slightly nervous, though he did not know why. What seemed like laughing could be heard nearby.  

Damen Red

SCDream
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:27 pm
Oasis

The second seated in the Septsinian took no time to react. During the split second that Zidane had revealed himself, Pride vanished from sight. There were two things that set Pride and Sloth apart from the other. One was their sheer amount of power when it came to offensive attacks. The other was their ability to avoid harm. Sloth was simply able to block any attack while Pride’s speed was unrivaled. Dodging attacks would be no problem for the Heartless.

Before his attacker had landed, Pride snatched the wrist of his armed hand and held fast. The Heartless then tossed Zidane to the side, once again putting himself between Zidane and what was once Lust.

“Genome, do not get in my way,” Pride sneered curtly. “My patience is short and I am not here to play.”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:53 pm
Oasis

Her hackles rising at the sight of the new arrival, Tifa was about to react, but the monkey was faster.

And...quite evidently, the monkey was not as swift as - was this a Heartless, too? Protective instincts kicking into high gear, the lioness did not wait for Saix to reply; instead, she stepped behind Zidane, backing him up. A monkey against a man-sized...thing did not stand a good chance in any dimension, and Tifa really didn't want to see the little one getting ripped to shreds, or anything, even though she knew that he was tougher than he looked.

Keeping her eyes averted from the bloody mess on the ground, Tifa glared at the Septsinian, a low growl at the back of her throat. Her tail flicked dangerously even as she slowly fell into a hunting position, getting quite ready to pounce, if needed.

"So, what are you here for?"  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:12 am
Saix sat up as he heard the comotion and managed to see Pride there. Great...more Heartless on a mad situation. "What do you want?" He hissed, glareing at him.

Another one! Perfect moment to do some something, Saix. Dias mused, obviously enjoying this. All you need to do is let me take over and I promise you I will only hurt Pride.

Saix growled. No...He would not allow Dias such free control! Nice try. No way. He thought back angerly. Watching the events for a moment, his instict kicked in over his injuries and he took a spot beside Tifa. The issues with Dias had to way...for now they had to deal with yet another Heartless. "Get out of here. No one wants you here!" The Berserker growled threateningly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:36 am
Oasis Doing something stupid again

Zidane rolled head over foot as Pride threw him, landing on his feet, his double-ended sword some yards away.

Crap!

And then that silky tone identified him as a Genome. His heart stopped in its tracks and he froze. Ever so slowly, he straightened, spine no longer hunched with the regaining of balance, fists slowly unclenching. He turned, booted feet shifting the grass as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"How do you know what I am, Heartless?"

He ignored the other lions prowling angrily near them- for this moment, what mattered was how in the Lifa's roots this utter stranger knew about him something only a handful of others knew.  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Damen Red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:43 pm
Xigbar made a choice to leave before anything happened to him. He headed back to the others and saw the on going fight that had comenced since he left. He nodded to them all with a smirk saying, "You dudes and babes be good now. Later." With that he opened a portal and walked through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 pm
Saix hissed angerly at Xigbar's word's. "Coward!!" He roared as he left, and just that outburst alone brought pain throughout his body as the wounds continued to throb, as well as the strain on his heart from Dais trying to regain power.

Let me help you filthy mammal!! Your powers alone will not save you from Pride! He is too fast for even yourself! Dias growled in his head, and Saix nearly cried out as he could feel Dias' forceful attempt in jerking him out of power. You would help no one but yourself, Dias. Saix replied knowingly. There was a silence within Saix's mind before Dias spoke up. Yes, that is true...It is for myself. But what happens to me happens to you. Sadly, I am keeping you alive by saving myself. If you die, I die. It's an unavoidable problem and a pointless pact.

Dias had a point...whatever Saix did to himself hurt Dias...and vise versa. But he couldn't allow Dias control...he would kill Tifa and the others! He would rather die himself and take Dias with him to avoid such bloodshed of his lover and friends.

I won't let you out. Saix growled. Why not? Because you fear I will make you taste your love's blood? You know you would love its taste... Dias mused, and for a moment Saix felt the painful throb in his heart lessen somehow....

Was Dias finally leaving him alone?

I don't want to lose her... Saix found himself murmuring both audibly and to Dias. There was silence then. Saix had thought Dias had finally given up at last. The Luna Diviner almost sighed in relief to this.

Then, Dias' voice grew quiet when he spoke almost minutes after. Suddenly, the pain returned ten-fold, and Saix's body begun to shake at the intensity of the pain and his vision was hazing. I will spare her. But only this one time...right now, I don't like Pride, or the Heartless. Dias hissed, and before Saix knew it, he had fallen to the floor only to stand back up without his own will.

"So, you're Pride." Dias grinned, Saix's eyes having become crimson yet again. "I can't wait to see the gore as you suffer like that Heartless woman."

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:01 pm
W-what......What happened?

Fur-covered lids seperated to reveal emerald eyes that hadn't seen or hoped to see the sun for quite a number of moments. Did I.....pass out? Seifer gingerly got up from the hard ground and carefully got onto his feet, wincing as he did so. Although it had healed up a bit, thanks to Kairi, the wound on his stomach still caused him pain. Yet, it was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart about what had happened. I'm such a monster......yet, why does everyone still want me around? After an on-line chat with a woman named Lenne, he had changed his plans around somewhat: rather than kill himself after his meeting with Leon, he would go to Port Royal to be with his girlfriend for the time being. Leaving her now would be more harmful than staying.......but if something happens.......I wish nothing would happen

After his vision cleared from his brief spell, he noticed things had certainly changed from before. A new person, definetly a Heartless, had showed up and was threatening the others. This alone would set the ex-knight off, but what really got under his skin was the fact that Saix seemed to be back under Dias's control again. Bastards..... With a loud roar he charged off, ignoring the pain in his gut, preparing to slam into the Heartless and hold off Saix by any means necessary.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff