Pride Lands [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:40 am
Savannah, near the others and then a little ways away.

Seifer backed away from the gathering fight. "Hey, I don't know what happened with you guys, so just deal with it yourselves. I'm not getting another scar over some stupid argument that I wasn't a part in." He stepped away a little farther until he just turned tails and dashed away to a relatively isolated part of the savannah.

Hope they bought that load of bull. In all actuality, he did want to fight the new invader. However, after two recent on-line conversations, his mind was now light-years away. What happened to me? If what Rinoa and the a*****e said was true, I'm supposed to be a bad-a**, millitary-trained ex-sorceress knight. And now I'm a teenager with no memories who is stuck as a lion. What. The. Hell.

He scrunched his face up, trying to concentrate into the deepest caverns of his mind and possibly come up with an answer. For a while all he could see was black, often punctuated with the red of seeing light with his eye-lids closed. After a minute, a very blurred image of two men fighting with swords came up. .....Is that.....Squall and me....... However, as quickly as it came, his vision vanished, leaving him with nothing.

"GODDAMMIT!!!" He bellowed to the open savannah. "WHY CAN'T I F*CKING REMEMBER?!?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:43 am
Sephiroth watched all their actions with utter amusement. He ignored the monkey completely, knowing very well that he could maul him in half easily. He was almost like an over-sized squirrel, except not as intelligent, and instead of climbing back up a tree, he extended his hand in greeting to death.

The silver lion simply stood as Vincent spoke, then smirked.

"If you think I wanted to be turned into a four-legged beast, then you're more foolish than I thought. I was resurrected again, and it just so happened that you were all here when I was." he replied, watching all of them with his cold green eyes.

Another lion spoke, growling viciously and telling him to leave. He stared at him, almost like death was emitting from his eyes. Of course, Sephiroth really didn't care if there was or not. All he wanted was to know the situation, then perhaps torture Tifa and Vincent mentally and emotionally (especially emotionally for Vincent), and then find Cloud. He smiled at the thought, though it wasn't in the least bit a happy one. More of one dripping with a non-existant venom.

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:54 pm
Savannah

With a frown, Zidane let his hand drop, realizing the lioness wasn't going to shake. When he thought about it though, how would she? Oh well. He glanced at the other lion who'd run away from the battle, and considered doing something of the like. He didn't know who any of these people--lions were, and since everyone was focusing on the Kuja-lookalike-lion, they weren't exactly having polite introductions. He noticed the red-maned lion sitting near the ship (if that's what it was) and decided to take his chances. He leaped into the air, landing outside the ring of bristly kitties, and walked over to the loner, leaning back against the ship beside him.

"Hi, I'm Zidane. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Savannah

Axel, who'd been basically not paying attention to what was happening, jerked further back on his haunches when he heard something talk. Looking around, he saw it was just a monkey. Wait, a monkey!? Since when could they talk!? Oh yeah. Pride Lands. Duh. All animals could talk here. Relaxing more, the red"head" answered the quirky little monkey.

"The name name's Axel. A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?"

xWhisperingxDismayx

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:40 pm
Savannah

Finally someone who actually spoke back to him. He grinned, flopping down to sit beside Axel as he narrowly kept himself from extending his hand to shake again, which was stupid of him.

"How'd you get here, Axel?" he asked, glancing over at the lion from the corner of his eye as he half-watched the other kitties argue. "In this thing?" he rapped his knuckles against the side of the ship. "Doesn't seem very travel-worthy, but this world is pretty different from mine..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Pride Lands, Savannah

For a moment, his piercing crimson gaze settled on the silver haired lion, gauging his options. Every part of him screamed to lunge at the b*****d, to get rid of Hojo's legacy once and for all.... but he wouldn't. No, more like he couldn't. Sure, he trusted Tifa to lend a hand.... but Sephiroth held too much power. And frankly, the only way they would win is if he brought out Chaos.

Vincent was not going to risk it, not here. There were too many innocents involved. Mouth twitching lightly into a frown, the ex-Turk was content to just stare the other lion down, gaze unwavering, watching the other's moves very carefully. Sephiroth was very unpredictable, and even though Vincent would not start a fight, there was no guarantee that the other one wouldn't. He gave a derisive snort at Sephiroth's answer, finding a dark humor in it. Eyes now flicked to Tifa, who had taken her place behind him. The look was questioning, wondering what they should do next.

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:22 pm
The lioness met Vincent's eyes squarely even as she silently contemplated their next move. It was a known fact that lionesses were the superior huntresses, but how much of Sephiroth's humanoid form was in that lion body itself?

It was a stalemate; they could not risk fighting, and they could not turn their back on this...thing either.

A low growl rumbling in her back of her throat, Tifa didn't bother sheathing her claws. They were her only means of fighting at the moment, and she silently hoped that her skills - although they were no match for Sephiroth's - were still there.

They would need all the help they could get.

Sensing her comrade's unspoken question, she made her decision. As much as she hated the b*****d, they couldn't afford a fight. Not here.

Not now.

Shaking her head slightly, her eye still on Sephiroth, she made her message clear. No.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 am
Savannah

This monkey-kid-thing was kind of laid back. Okay, yeah, this thing was. Axel could get along with this thing. Yeah. He just kind of knew it.

"Yeah, it's called a gummi ship. Got it memorized? It works pretty good for travel," Axel lion explained, reaching up a hind-paw to scratch at his ear, tilting his head slightly. He put his foot down after a few moments.

xWhisperingxDismayx

Diazu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:22 am
Savanna

They couldn't fight. He knew that. From what he had heard of Sephiroth from Cloud, Aeirth, Tifa and many others, Sephiroth was a deathwish. Fighting him most likely was met with death.

They had to escape.

Looking over at Tifa and the others, he glanced back at Sephiroth. "Shall we leave him? We cannot risk a fight...not this soon." He told them, not wishing to die so quickly.

He turned his back to Sephiroth, making his way to fetch a potion for Axel, since he had recently talked with him and heard he needed one from his broken collar so he could move. Returning quickly after leaving, he brought the potion within his teeth and set it before him. He had a strong feeling in his gut that Axel was going to complain about having the damned vile in his mouth. It wasn't like he could hold it with his paws anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 am
Savannah

Axel watched as Saix turned around. FINALLY! Geez. He'd said a deal earlier he needed a potions and the guy was just NOW moving. It not like he wanted to stay there with his collar bone protruding like that. It was kind of uncomfortable.

Just a little bit.

When Saix came back carrying the potion in his mouth, Axel made a face, sticking his tongue out. Ew. That was gross! Trying to think how to take it from Saix, he lifted his paw, making him put it on the ground.

Using his paw to keep the vile down, Axel pulled the stopper out with his teeth. Then, the lion picked the potion up with his teeth, tilting his head back to drink it.

As Axel set the emty jar back down, he stood up, now able to. Grinning, he tried to walk, stumbling a few times.

xWhisperingxDismayx

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:57 pm
Sephiroth watched the small exchange bewteen Vincent and Tifa. They had made an intelligent move of not fighting him. Actually, he didn't prefer to fight at the moment. Of course, fighting as a lion was definitely different from fighitng in his normal body. As Saix discussed leaving him behind, he merely smirked. Oh no, what fun would it be if he just left Vincent and Tifa alone? It would be amusing to see them suffer again.

The four-legged Sephiroth ((LOL)) stood, ear twitching subconsciously.

"I'm not going to leave you all, if that's what you want." he said, sneering. He would follow, watching on the side...just for a little bit. Observing could get very boring after a while.

((You know, I noticed evil people sneer. A lot. ....Just thought I'd say that >> <<; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:53 pm
Savannah, Pride Lands

Vincent made a face akin to disgust when Sephiroth essentially told the group that he'd be following them. Forcing down the initial urges to just .... claw at the other lion's face for just saying that, Vincent managed to give a level response.

"Suit yourself, but don't expect anything." His voice was flat as he walked past the silver lion, raw power emanating off of him. Unlike when he was human, Vincent stalked in this body. His walk showed off his power and pride, and just judging from that, an enemy could see he was not to be messed with.

He only hoped Sephiroth took the hint.

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:59 pm
Savannah

Tifa, however, was less accomodating. The lioness in her knew never to show her back to the enemy, and she barely managed to restrain the soft snarl in the back of her throat.

The b*****d had the audacity to sneer at them, and even had the gall to join them? This would never do. Frankly, she would very much rather that he be stampeded on by a horde of elephants than let him follow them anywhere.

Maintaining her distance, and keeping her eye on him lest he decide to do something stupid, Tifa waited for him to start moving. Sephiroth might be powerful, but he was just a lion in here, and as intimidating as the males are, the huntress knew that she had the advantage in the fighting department.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:21 am
Savannah, now moving closer to the others

"It's no use.....I can't remember anything...."

Seifer flopped onto his belly, hiding his face with his paws in shame. After what seemed to be an eternity of searching within himself, he could only come up with a faint memory of the circumstances surrounding his scar. To make things even worse, the stress of trying to recover his life had caused him to snap at and seriously offend the one person who could help him remember. Why did this happen to me? I know I probably did some bad things before....but this is beyond fair punishment....

After wallowing in a mixture of self-pity and self-loathing for a good ten minutes, he pulled himself back together and got back on all fours. In the distance, he could see his comrades still staring down the silver invader. Maybe a good battle could clear my head.... He slinked over to the growing conflict and took a place behind the others.

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:04 am
Savanna

Saix frowned. What to do? He eyed the silver-maned Lion before them. He was too much of a threat from what he heard...if they fought, they would surely die. Sighing, he looked towards Tifa and the others. "We must leave. It is not safe....And it will not be long before the Hyenas come to hunt." He looked around, his sensitive ears trying to pick up anything nearby besides them. Nothing yet...

It was a deathwish to stand in the middle of the Savanna and do nothing. Hyenas were a Lion's worst enemy, so they would stop at nothing to kill each other...and Saix wanted to avoid any bloodshed for the time being. He begun to walk off, but much to where Vincent had come from, but more off to the side then where the Elephent Graveyard is.

Maybe we could find some good meat near the Oasis... He thought to himself, and as if the mear mention of eatting meat again his stomach had demanded him to hunt. He was hungry all over again even after he ate just hours before during breakfast! He wondered if the others would like to eat meat....

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff