Pride Lands [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diazu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm
Savanna

Saïx moved to attack, but froze as he saw Tifa before him. What was she doing!? He was an enemy! "But...Tifa!" He growled, glaring at the Lion behind her.

Saïx didn't understand. Neither did the lion part of him. It was...odd. Why was she protecting him? Sighing, the lion calmed, forcing the urge to fight down.

"Who is this man?" He started, much calmer now. "How do you know him?" He added, curious now. Why was her friend in the worst place to be within the Pride Lands?

Guess he would find out soon enough...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:52 pm
Savannah

Zidane staggered forward, a bit out of breath and really wishing he had a bottle of water. "Oooh, this is new." He looked around, taking in the sweeping green grasses with something akin to happiness after sand as far as the eye could see. There was a single tree ahead of him, and further ahead and to the right he saw a large technicolor ...thing unlike anything he'd ever seen, and three quarreling lions. He crouched low into the grass, deciding on his move fast. He sprinted forward and clambered into the tree, using the moments where they were fighting to hide the noises he made as he climbed the bark and nestled himself into the branches.

"Who is this man? How do you know him?"

Whoa, they could SPEAK? This he had to know more about. He waited a bit longer, listening in on their conversation as he sat soundlessly in the leafy branches, palming the pommel of his dagger. His Dagger... oh man how he missed her.  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:55 pm
Well now, THAT was a good question. Tifa was just as curious as to how Vincent had gotten here. Anyhow, to answer the question: she knew that Saix wouldn't be appeased until he heard the full story. Well, as much of it as he could, anyway.

Her tail flicking gently as she maintained her position between the two males, Tifa said calmly, "His name is Vincent Valentine, and we were comrades back in our world. I got to know him when we were fighting to stop Sephiroth from destroying the Planet...it's kinda like a long story, but basically, he's my friend. As for how he got here...." she turned to Vincent, at a loss at how to explain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:40 am
Savannah

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Seifer knew something was wrong the minute he stepped off the gummi ship, and this proved it. He was staring at his reflection in a small creek, which showed that his boyish face and body had been transformed into that of a fully grown adult lion. Golden fur covered what had previously been light tan flesh, and his blond hair had turned into a bleached mane. His emerald eyes now had a feline quality to them, and he could feel sharp claws in his new paws and a very long tail above his rear.

Now that his hat was removed, he was confronted with his now fully visible scar, which was nearly identical to the one crossing the face of the man at Radiant Garden with the exception it ran in the opposite direction. The two images now present in his mind, the teen felt an overwhelming sense of deja vu. Why does he have the same scar? And why can't I remember how I got mine? What happened in my past that caused me to forget everything?

Such deep thoughts were terminated, however, when a seemingly obvious fact was realized in another part of his mind.

"OH MY F***ING GOD!!! I'M F***ING NAKED!!"

He clumsily dashed towards Saix and Tifa, falling often as he got used to running on four legs. "SAIX!!! WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO TO ME, YOU PERVERT!! CHANGE ME BACK, NOW!!"

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:42 am
Savannah

Well, now wasn't this intresting? Axel almost wanted to laugh. They were all lions! That, and the fact that everyone was freaking out because there weren't any clothes on them. Well DUH! When did you ever see an animal with clothes on? You didn't! The thought made him want to laugh again.

...Though that want to laugh suddenly dissipated. Tifa, Seifer, and even this new guy were all the same kind of lion, but from what he could see of him, he looked different. Axel was still very skinny, and had an orangish-redish color fur. The color was lighter on his fingers and around his muzzle. The fur around his eyes was a very dark brown or black; you couldn't tell easily. His bright green eyes still shown bright, and his tatoos had transformed into different colored fur.

Axel's mane was red, but, amazingly, didn't stick up. It was soft like a normal lion's. His tail showed a bit of disappiontment in being different, but he couldn't let that get to him. He tried out walking, finding that his broken collar bone wouldn't let him walk without an enormous amount of pain. He'd just have to settle for sitting on his haunches.

"Anyone know why I look different than you guys?" Axel asked bluntly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:23 pm
Savannah

Well now. The chance of finding Cloud in a place like this was... very slim. Sephiroth had already discovered that he was no longer in his normal body, with two legs and pale skin, but was as a matter of fact, a lion. Really, through the many times of coming back to life, he had never become a four legged beast. As he had looked in a small creek before, he had discovered that his long silver hair was now a mane, though his bangs still stayed the same. The rest of his body faded into the silver, but the end of his tail was black. Strange. Sephiroth did not favor this body...at all.

But now he watched with amusement as an adult lion, whose name he had picked up from the obnoxious boy to be Saix, Tifa, Vincent, and another animal he was not familiar with talked amongst themselves. He sat on his haunches under a tree, slighlty aware of a creature above him. But that didn't matter now. This was just all too amusing to watch Tifa and Vincent as lions. Sephiroth laughed under his breath.

"Who knew I'd find you two in such an...interesting situation."

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

Diazu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:13 pm
Savanna

Saix winced as the boy's voice ripped through the air. Damn that boy. Turning to him he glared at the boy. He called him a pervert?! He did nothing wrong!

"I did nothing to you, Seifer. It is now the world is!" Saix hissed angerly. Man he hated this kid. Sighing, he turned back to Vincent, bowing his head down in an apology. "Forgive me for the misunderstand we had. I had thought you were one of the lions living within the more deserted and forbidden places. I was unsure to trust you at first. But if Tifa knows you, you're a friend then." He told him, then sat down in the grass.

They needed to find a place to eat and stay...Sitting out here int he savanna is not safe for anyone, uncluding them. "Perhaps we should take shelter someplace?" The Ex-Nobody suggested with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:03 pm
Savanna

Distracted by the loud commotion, the lioness turned her attention to the loudest one, Seifer, and was quite about to placate him a little when Saix snapped at the boy.

Deciding that the potential situation had been defused, Tifa nodded at both Vincent and Saix before padding over to Seifer. "It's okay, Seifer, you get used to it, see? I'm sure we'll revert when we leave this world."

Blinking at Axel, who was next to ask a question, she had to fight the urge to giggle. While they were all lions, Axel was...interesting, to say the least.

"I'm not sure about that, Axel," Tifa told him. "But you look kinda...cute." Cute funny, but she wasn't quite about to tell him that.

She tensed at the sound of Sephiroth's smug, smarmy voice, and her teeth were almost bared in a snarl. She hated him, hated him for what he'd done to her father and her village, as well as to Cloud and her friends, and the hate hadn't dissipated in the least.

Why here? Why was he here now?

Garnet eyes flashing angrily at the sitting lion, Tifa's growl was almost guttural as she glared at him. "Leave if you wish to. No one wants you here."  

queen_qing
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Savannah

Zidane nearly fell out of his tree at the voice below him. When'd THAT lion get there! He was sure there hadn't been anyone else aside from the five when he climbed up, but oh well. He figured now was as good a time as any as far as trying to lighten the mood was concerned. He took a step forward toward the end of his branch and stepped off, freefalling a few feet before his tail caught on the branch and he hung suspended just above the lioness' face.

"Well hi there, pleasure to meet you all!" He grinned widely, hands extended outward in greeting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:33 pm
Now that was something Tifa hadn't expected, not at all.

The monkey...thing was inches away from her face, and Tifa resisted the urge to bite down. Her hackles had been considerably raised when she had addressed Sephiroth, but when she saw that the monkey meant to harm, the lioness relaxed, just a little.

Well, her anger aside, this was most curious. Was this monkey from another world as well?

A little off-balance by the greeting, nonetheless, Tifa managed to nod. "Why, hello. i-it's a pleasure to meet you, too." Narrowed eyes slid over to the lion she had been speaking to before focusing her gaze on the monkey once again.

"Keep a distance from Sephiroth," she warned him, tilting her head towards where the others were. "He's not safe to be around. Come on, come with me."  

queen_qing
Crew

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 am
Savannah

"Sephiroth?" He glanced back and this time, actually DID fall out of his tree. He flopped on the ground and immediately jumped back to his feet, uconsciously settling into a fighter's crouch. Oh man doess that look like Kuja or what. He shook off the bizarre sense of familiarity and turned back to the lioness.

"Well hi!" He extended a hand in greeting, not thinking of the difference between paws and hands. "My name's Zidane. What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:16 pm
Savanna

Vincent had just been about to explain his situation to the other lion, Saix, when a loud voice cut in with all sorts of expletives. The ex-Turk turned his gaze to the newcomer, crimson eyes showing annoyance. Another voice, more whiny than the first, cut in at that moment. Hackles raised instinctively when he looked at the one called "Axel"--- he looked like a hyena. Vincent choked back a growl, instead settling for a cautious glare. He had learned to be wary around the cackling little demon's spawn of the Savannah. There was a short pause, awkward silence, and then another voice, more familiar than the others---

---Sephiroth. His head whipped around, teeth bared in a constrained snarl, hackles rising, claws extended. This was the child of Hojo and his beloved Lucrecia... and even though he had loved the woman dearly, he couldn't bring himself to forgive the ex-SOLDIER for what he had done to Cloud, to Lucrecia, to Aerith.... to Gaia. Vincent opened his mouth to say something to the silver---furred lion, but was interrupted. Again. His mouth shut quickly as he turned his attention partially to the strange monkey that had just fallen into their little circle. Snorting impatiently, his gaze turned back to Sephiroth, claws retracting.

"...What are you here for?"

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:23 am
Savanna

Casting a swift glare at Sephiroth, and almost rolling her eyes at the way the monkey was so eagerly courting certain death, the lioness attempted to tug him away, but realized that she had no hands to work with.

Urgh.

Not quite about to have anyone else die on her watch, Tifa simply circled around the entirely-too-excited looking monkey and used her head to nudge him back, standing between the Sephiroth-lion and the monkey himself. Instincts came quickly to the lioness, and Tifa simply moved along with it.

It knew what it was doing, after all.

"Sephiroth will kill you even before he looks at you." Tifa responded icily. "Stay away from him.

She registered Vincent's question to the other lion, and she instinctively moved behind him. A female had no place in the fight between males. At least not right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Savanna

What? More people? Saix was being clashed with different scents of the newcomers. One, being the heavy scent of death and blood was Sephiroth. Saix knew he was a threat.

The scent was heavy on his keen sense of smell. It was irritating. "Leave this place." He growled to the Ex-Soldier before them. From how tense Tifa and Vincent was, this was not a good person to be near. At all.

Saix growled lightly, blue eyes glaring dangerously at the lazing man before them.

Diazu

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:40 pm
Savannah

Axel, still resting on his haunches, looked at the new people, his sense of smell realizing it for his eyes. A monkey and a lion. The emerald-eyed-lion loked at them both, not even knowing who they were. He was curious, but the sent of basic evil was coming from the new lion. Oh s**t. He couldn't even walk much less fight! The lion shut his eyes in frusteration. That wasn't good! It was up to everyone else now...

[OMFG short whut? DDDDDDDD":]

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces