Neverland [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:52 pm
Hook's Ship--Deck

Cloud watched her shake her head, then frowned slightly and went back to his thoughts. Incidently, his thoughts were about more serious and unpleasant than he wanted. Sephiroth had come back into his mind.

"I will...never be a memory."

"I've thought of what to give you as a gift... Shall I give you despair?"

"Defeating me is meaningless. You know that more than anyone, Cloud."

"On your knees. I want to see you beg for forgiveness."

"No matter how many times I fall, your darkness keeps calling me back!"
All the words came in that cold voice that he hated so much. He winced. The words were all soft; memories. Cloud winced at them. He'd wanted to forget. Probably more than anything, he just wanted to forget all of it.

He'd only just then realized, as his mind had gone back to Aerith's death, that he'd never answered her. His arm had started to sting. The same place his Geostigma had been...but it was gone. It wasn't back, either...or he hoped not.

".....Then let's go."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:20 pm
Aerith watched Cloud suddenly wince, and she knew it wasn't the punch. "Cloud....hey." she wrapped her arms around him in an attempt to comfort him, "I know it's hard...but don't think about him" the certa said that last word with a bit of hatred laced in it.

She pointed to a door which looked like it lead to the captain's quaters, "....maybe we should start there." she wanted to quickly change the subject...she didn't want to think about him either.

Trae prodigy

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Hook's Ship

That sudden hug had surprised him, but he found it felt better than anything he'd felt since he left Radiant Garden. It got his mind off of things too. He didn't want to think about him. It just invaded his thoughts. He had nothing to say at the moment.

Cloud nodded, walking over to the door, his hand near over his shoulder and ready to pull out his sword and attack at any moment. He pushed open the door.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:45 pm
Gummi Ship - Adjacent to Hook's Ship

Leon was almost surprised when Cloud and Aerith bolted out of the Gummi ship. They didn’t waste any time did they? The two seemed to know each other very well. They were both from the same world so that made sense. The thing was Aerith talked very little of her past and Cloud… just talked little. Of course Leon did not exactly pressure them for their pasts. That would mean he would have to speak of his own as well and that wasn’t something he was willing to do.

But this was Neverland? He had heard it was an island. But now there was just a lonely ship in the middle of the ocean. Leon vaguely remembered Sora mentioning a ship on his own adventures here but not of whom or what was on it.

The man turned to the ex-Nobody. “Ienzo, you coming or not?”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:24 pm
Gummi Ship, Adjacent to Hook's Ship

Ienzo had been looking out the window of the Gummi ship on the way to Neverland, trying his very best not to gape at everything as they passed. Sure, he had seen quite a few things in his lifetime, but the small teen couldn't remember ever being on a Gummi ship. The feeling was both amazing and nerve-wracking, especially since there was no ground to speak of beneath their feet. Eyes widened considerably when Leon came up next to what looked like a pirate ship. It felt so familiar, this place, and it only reassured him that Neverland was where he could've been from.

He watched placidly as Cloud and Aerith got off, jumping onto the wooden deck with ease.

“Ienzo, you coming or not?”

"Yeah...." Ienzo trailed off, heading towards the exit of the ship and staring out at the neighboring ship's deck warily. There was no way he would make it to the otherside without falling in the water, drowning, and then getting eaten by sharks or crocodiles. Just no way. The slim teen hesitated, casting a nervous glance at the other man.

"Uhm... Leon?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:28 pm
"....This is Balamb Garden? And how can that girl be me if she's older than I am? And in my dream, I only saw one sorceress, not two." Selphie was a bit confused at the woman's reply. She's making no sense. Maybe she hit her head on something....yeah, that's probably it.

"Like I said before, Miss, you look like the lady in my dream. But I don't remember ever seeing you in real life....Who are you?"

"And no, no one hit my head. Like I said before, I was playing around in the cave on Destiny Islands, and I opened this door, and all this light came out, and I ended up here. You know, Miss, you sound pretty disoriented. I bet someone hit your head."

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:49 pm
Rinoa paused at her words, a little taken aback by it all. It seemed like Selphie was suffering from the same kind of affliction Seifer was - she'd spoken to him earlier on the internet, and had rather surprised by what he'd said. Pride Lands? Where was that? Was it here?

Squall, her heart sighed before she shook her head. Now wasn't the time to think of him, no matter how much she wanted to. There were so many things she did not yet know about; according to Wendy, this was a place called Neverland, which was some kind of world in itself. That was all she knew, that and the fact that she was captured by Hyne knew who for who knew what.

And Selphie...Selphie didn't seem to remember a thing... Rubbing her own head to feel for bumps, Rinoa frowned. Nope, she wasn't hit on the head, nor was she suffering from concussion.

"I'm Rinoa," She replied softly, her eyes darting around in the darkness. She thought she heard a slight disturbance outside, but shrugged it off. She didn't even know where she was, and perhaps those kinds of disturbances were normal. "Rinoa Heartilly, and I'm glad you somehow remember me..."

She had half a mind to use her limit break right then and there, but she always got out of control whenever she used Angel Wing, and with the plethora of spells she currently had at her disposal, she really, really didn't want to hurt Selphie. "I don't think I'm disoriented."

Or maybe she was, just a little.

Twisting around in her bonds impatiently, and wincing a little at the way the rope cut into her already tender wrists, Rinoa tried another tack. "Selphie...do you know where we are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Gummi Ship, Adjacent to Hook's Ship

Leon was careful and made sure he had his gunblade with him before leaving the Gummi Ship. Who knew when they’d run into another Heartless? And what if the people on this ship were hostile? It was always better to be safe than to be sorry.

But it was Ienzo that brought a more important fact to mind. There was a significant distance between the Gummi Ship and the other ship. That distance was not one easily crossed unless you were Cloud or extended the bridge.

“Right…” Leon mumbled, flipping a lever that extended said bridge. It slowly unraveled itself and made a clear pathway to the deck of the other ship. Gummi technology… that was something Leon would probably never get used to.

“Well, let’s go.” He rested the gunblade on his shoulder before heading out the hatch. Leon was sure Ienzo would follow.

Skwinky
Vice Captain

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:43 am
Hook's Ship--Hold

The door that had appeared to look like the Captain's Quarters were not what they seemed to be. There was no light at all that reached Cloud's eyes as he looked around, hand still ready to take hold of his sword at any given moment.

Ice blue eyes darted around in the darkness, trying to reach hold of any sort of movement.

"Hello?" He called.

[PSST. SAME ROOM AS RINOA AND SELPHIE FTW]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:10 pm
Hook's Ship Deck

Cracking open one eye, Yuna's hand flies up to touch a throbbing part on her head. She feels so dizzy that everything seems to be bobbing up and down and standing up from the seat in the small ship is hard. Closing her eye back for a few moments before opening the both of them, she squints to see outside despite her headache. It is night. Yuna remembers finding a world and shouting for Rikku and Paine to follow her but they were rather occupied with the multi-colored ships that were attacking them along the way. She had entered the world by herself, and not knowing how to land, crashed into somewhere.

That explains the headache, she muses. When her vision is used to the darkness, Yuna swallows her own saliva as she realizes that the ship really is bobbing up and down for real. Just before she could think of something to do, the ship is hit by something, and a quick turn to the right shows a wooden ship resembling those she read about in storybooks. Lulu said they were pirates. Yuna had never quite understood what it meant. Taking it as a chance to be rescued, she quickly steps on the pilot seat and opens the latch above it.

Balancing herself on the rounded surface of the ship, she quickly jumps on board of the wooden ship that is slowly moving away. The landing is not quite as soft as she wanted it to be, but she did not exactly topple onto her face as she would have done two years ago. Not moving to hear any sound around her, Yuna turns sharply as she hears a door opening. Tiptoeing as best as she could with her heeled boots, she walks over to the origin of the sound.

There is a man standing on the door frame. He looks rather dangerous, but Yuna needs help, and if she asks nicely, he would probably not try to hurt her. "Uhm... excuse me, sir? Do you know where we are?"  

carameldusk

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:57 pm
Not too far away from Cloud

Rinoa jumped in surprise as she heard the door open. Was it their captors, or something? Her heart pounding in her chest, she stayed silent until she could make out the form of a really, really spikey haired....person in the doorway.

He had a soft, gentle voice, and the young woman relaxed slightly. He didn't seem to be as gruff, and if he was their captor, he'd know that they were in there already, right? So was this guy coming to rescue them?

Flashing Selphie a bright smile in the near darkness, Rinoa called out to the voice, hoping that he wasn't another of the bad guys, so to speak, because resisting the urge to Angel Wing was already difficult enough. She hated being so defenseless when she knew that she had the power of the Sorceress at her disposal, and it was only her staunch belief in not hurting innocents that kept it at bay.

"We're tied up in here," Rinoa spoke, shifting uncomfortably and trying once again to loosen the bonds. "Can you help us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Aerith heard voices coming from the room and put her hands on Cloud's shoulders, she stood on her tip-toes to see over him and into the room. She hated being short at times....it was annoying. The Cetra blinked when she saw the 2...no...3? Girls in the room. It was kinda dark, so if there were more...she couldn't see them.

She stood back on her feet and moved from behind Cloud, stepping into the room, "Oh my God...are you all alright!? What happened here?" she was immediatley concerned. Who had done this to them...? and Why? She turned back to Cloud after starting to untie the girl in blue first. "Cloud...I don't think the owner of this ship is friendly..."

She finished untieing them all and stood up, "You ok....any injuries?" she repeated, "I'm Aerith, and That's Cloud" she pointed to herself, then to the blond, "Who are you guys and how did you get here...?...If you don't mind me asking."

Trae prodigy

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Not far from Aerith

Rinoa's eyes widened slightly at the presence of another young woman, and judging from her tone and her concern, these people were definitely not the ones who had captured them.

Her thoughts were right, especially when a very pretty young woman in pink came over and helped her untie her bonds. She had a very kind face, and the young Sorceress warmed up to her immediately.

Rubbing her sore wrists, Rinoa flashed her a grateful smile , which widened when she heard her name. So this was Aerith, the girl she'd spoken to over the chats?

Brightening almost immediately, Rinoa responded. "Hey, Aerith. I never thought I'd see you here!" Wow, the world was such a small one, indeed! Rubbing at her ankles, and wincing at the pain of blood rushing back into them once again, Rinoa nodded, "We're all fine, I guess, aside from being tied up. Thanks for letting us loose."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:13 am
"Thanks for freeing us, Miss Aerith!!" Selphie jumped onto her feet and grinned. "I'm Selphie I'm from the Destiny Islands. I don't think I'm injured, but you should check Miss Rinoa. She's been saying wierd stuff since she's been here." Skipping around the hold like it was a playground, she threw boxes over and started looking through nooks and crannies. "I can't find my-- HERE IT IS!!!"

From a crate labeled "Junk" she pulled out a yellow jump rope that perfectly matched her sundress. "My jump rope. Now those creeps can't hurt me now!!!" Running around the room as if on a sugar high, she swung the rope like an over-sized nunchaku and attacked invisible targets. "BAM!! BAM!! You're dead!!! Wheee!!!"

After prancing around for a few minutes, she finally took notice of Yuna, who was in the far corner. "Hiya Miss!!! What's your name? I'm Selphie!!"

((Her memories may be gone, but her insanity is still there!!))

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:45 pm
Hook's Ship--Hold

Cloud suddenly found that there were two girls inside the darkness as his Mako eyes adjusted. There was a girl behind him, as well. Aerith left to release the other two. Since that was taken care of, he could answer the girl.

"We're in Neverland, Ma'am," Cloud said, remembering his manners. The sun was setting lightly in the horizon, causig the water to have a faint, red-orange glow. The brilliant light flooded over everything and everyone, too. The scene was really very beautiful, the "Ex-SOLDIER" realized.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff