Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:05 pm
User Image

Mtima'safi had left the Pridelands for a little while, though she had every intention of returning- flight made that possible at a faster pace. She'd found herself in another area she was sure must be home to another Pride. She walked calmly, enjoying the lovely scenery around her. The view alone was definetely worth coming to see!

"Wow," she murmured, finding herself at a lake not long after she began her walk. Mtima walked up to the edge of the water, leaning over and peering at the calm water with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 pm
The young lioness was climbing down the mountain, the days were she tumbled down the stones long forgotten as how much better she had gotten. From sight, its hard to imagine how she spends her days, her fur is natly groomed, even though she dosen't give much of a thought on her looks, the interest in this is merely for Swaii not to see his daughter with her fur entirely ruffled up from a day chasing mice and swimming, the idea was for him to know she haden't even done that.

At the bottom, it wasen't a long walk till the lake, and she leaned of to drink. Lifting her head from the water, she anxiously looks around for something to do. Her eyes fall on something further down the bank, from here, looking like a yellow blob.

She trots over towars it, ears pricked foreward in interest and curiosity. Kimaji's fur, despite contrasting, was probably something hard to notice with swift movements, it was pale and silver, almost ghostly. It was perhaps fitting, she was a spitting image of her father, just female.

She was about to greet the lioness, but instead of a hello,came a high-pitched squeal as she looked at Mtima'safi, tail twiching exitedly.

"You got wings like Momo and Sei! "

Boy, those were getting common!

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Mtima stretched out her wings as she leaned down closer to the water, touching it with her nose just enough to cause a ripple in the water. She watched it dissappear from water-level, then took a short drink. She didn't notice the ghostly lioness coming until she was almost there. With a glance upward, she caught sight of Kimaji just in time to see the high-pitched squealing.

She lifted her head and folded her wings neatly over her back, smiling at the little lioness. "Well, hello there," she greeted her first despite the wing comment, "You've met other gods?"

Was it not so uncommon to run into gods now?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:49 pm
"I'm Kimaji, hi! " Hi probably came before the name. She grinned, it was hard not to be appy around gods, especially sense Maji had told her so much about the storm king.

"Uh-huh, Momo and Sei, Momo wa sgoddes of.. Love, I think. And Sei justice. "

She said, purring, though not quite noticing she'd forgot one. She had briefly met Tanaka, but his wing was half torn, or the remaining one was, anyway.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:58 pm
"Hello, Kimaji," Mtima was beaming at the friendly lioness, "I'm Mtima'safi, it's a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was completely sincere, Kimaji was as nice a lion as she could hope to meet, so she thought. She was young and obviously friendly, you didn't need to be a goddess to be able to tell.

"Love and justice," she repeated after Kimaji, looking amused, "Well, that is something. This must be a popular area, it is beautiful." Mtima took a moment to glance around at their surroundings, nodding.

"I am the goddess of Souls," she said, looking back to Kimaji.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:05 pm
The cub nodded with a grin. "Momo let me fly, too. " She purred, it was quite a sight from up there.

"Whats souls? " She asked curiously, gazing at the goddess with blue eyes.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:17 pm
"Did she?" she laughed, smiling at Kimaji's expression as she said that. Mtima wasn't too surprised by her question either, and paused before she replied. "Your soul is the part of you that you cannot see," she explained, "It's the part that makes you a good lion, that makes you who you are."

She paused to look at Kimaji's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
"That sounds funny. " She blinks, tail swishing. "Is it like my eyes? I can't see my eyes. " She said, grinning.

"I can't see my ears either, but I can see my nose! Sorta. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Mtima grinned at Kimaji's question, nodding proudly at the first remark, though laughing at the question of ears. She winked at the young lioness, "It's the parts no one can see, though the eyes are said to be the window to your soul." The goddess knelt down to eye level with Kimaji, looking her right in the eyes with a smile.

"Can you tell anything about me by looking at my eyes?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:17 pm
She sat down, looking determinedly into Mtima's eyes, as if expecting to see something she could catch and play with or chase, een though her gaze constantly flicked to the sides, whenever she saw a small movement or shadow of a bird.

"i see yellow. " She announced finally, feeling proud. "Is your soul yellow?! "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Mtima kept her gaze steadily on the young lioness, even as the small one's own gaze flickered from side to side with the distractions of the world around them. When Kimaji announed that she saw yellow, the goddess laughed.

"One eye is yellow," she replied, "Though I'm sure there are elements of yellow deeper in there, it's the color of happiness, you know." The goddess gave a pleased smile and then knelt to look at Kimaji's eyes.

"Your eyes," Mtima started slow, reading into Kimaji's expression as well as soul, "show that you are a good lioness, that you're sweet and enthusiastic." It didn't take looking into her eyes to see this, the juvenile's actions really spoke for themselves. It was merely a confirmation, being able to see it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:43 pm
Kimaji blinked, her answer had made so much sense! She flicked her tail curiously.

"So if I'm sad my eye changes color? " She asked, crossing her eyes as if she could look at them, but giving up quickly as they started to hurt. "And and and-- do your eyes change color too? " She squeaked exitedly, looking at her almost as if expecting her eyes to suddenly change color into perhaps some.. purple, or maybe green.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:03 pm
"Eyes change color in less obvious ways, when you are sad your eyes might look different, but they don't actually change color," she explained with a small smile. Kimaji had such good questions, and a nice enthusiastic attitude. "My eyes don't change color, there is something deeper in there that mortals cannot see."

She paused thoughtfully, always smiling. It wasn't a good way of explaining it, for even mortals could see something in the eyes of others. But she likely wouldn't think of a better way to explain it where the young lioness would understand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Th ecub blinks, and settled herself comfortably on her belly, like a cub about to hear a story. "What're mortals? 'n why do eyes change? "

Kimaji was a curious cub, and couldn't stop questioning even if she wanted to. Sometimes the juvenile felt as if she /had/ to know something if the opportunity came.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 am
"Mortal is a word for a lion, or other creature, that is not a god," Mtima explained, giving the defintion she found preferable to the one that said mortals are the creatures that die. It wasn't something she felt necessary to draw the young ones attention to.

"When someone is happy, you can tell by looking at their face, right?" she asked, tilting her head and smiling at Kimaji, "And sometimes when someone is sad, you can tell too. Your eyes only change to suit your expression."

[PUB] Umande'mfuni

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff