Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
BoE website! Profiles, your best dressed av - Updated! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:21 am
Okay, will do. Next time I'm beatin' up on some nerds in the cafeteria, I'll get them to point me to the Netsoc. Unless I can join them onlinehinthintlinkage...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:43 am
http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/about/join.php

You'll still have to bring them your €1. The room is down... in Goldsmith Hall. I know, I know, that's far away from the Arts block and you might get lost, or eaten by wild mathematicians....  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:26 pm
Was that weird thingy a Euro symbol? Damn Yankee website, not supporting our currency... stressed I will begin the process attaonce, Mr Zil. And then await further instructions.

EDIT: Ahh. It didn't appear first time the page loaded. Damn inconsistent Yankee website.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:09 am
I just see weird code-y-type things. ...Damn Yankee website.  

Jadeelf
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:09 pm
...and now I'm just seeing code again. Perfidious Americans! Your time will come...

*Retreats to the War Room to oversee training of the crack Irish Legion of Death*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:52 am
The standard ASCI character set does not support the euro symbol, but treats it as a string of characters. This is what you see.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:29 pm
Neener neener!
Convert now or forever be opressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:40 am
*kicks Sess in the shins* Ah, somehow, that made me feel much better!  

Jadeelf
Crew

Zatokun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:37 pm
Hey! That thar 'damn yankee website' help BUILD the ROOF ova yer head and put FOOD on the table. So WHAT if it's 'oppressive' or 'beguiling'? I happen to think them thar two thangs are part'a FREEDOM. >spits into a spitoon<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:37 am
Jadeelf
*kicks Sess in the shins* Ah, somehow, that made me feel much better!

*Narrows eyes, smiles, mutters to Hally in Irish*

See, o Hally, how the callow Americans quarrel amongst themselves. Truly they are a divided nation...soon they shall feel the whips of their new masters... stare

biggrin I take it back. Gaia Number One! America Number One! Coca-Cola, rock and roll, Bart Simpson yes please!

Soon... ninja  

Mr Legion
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:03 pm
Too bad Bart Simpson sucks now... I'd much rather adopt Family Guy as the American hero - fat, middle-class, partially insane, and with talking dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:11 pm
*Figets, mutters to jade in elvish.*

Ron caela aut merka... lye aa' caelaya pelekta ndengina... Legion? Hally? Mani er?

*Looks up.*

Mani?  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:48 pm
Funny how elvish looks might like Romanian..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:02 pm
*Spends an instructive five minutes running the elvish phrase through Google, smiles at Myst and narrows eyes. Mutters to Hally in Irish from corner of his mouth*

biggrin He means to murder us. Which one, he isn't sure. Also, something about going hastily to a wilderness. That's a little sketchy. sweatdrop Keep smiling, and edge towards your shillelagh.  

Mr Legion
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:17 am
The Irish blood in me makes that readable... I am saved!

*speeks in American tongues for his comrades*

UP THE DIAL TO CODE ORANGE!  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas