Fanboys... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:10 pm
So I post pics this morning on cosplay.com and I have fanboys already!!!!

Check out this action...
(Keep in mind that I have IM's forwarded to my cell phone now, so this conversation started as a text message. None of this was edited for content, however.)

GaMEwiZ316: Hello, i just saw you on the cosplay.com site just now! i like the rikku costume ::thumbs up:: and all the others, and i hope you keep it up, im just your japanese fanboy ^_^;; For right now, you just keep up the great work and keep doing what you do, <Robbie-kun& &---name
JjediJjade: Oh wow! My very own japanese fanboy! Thank you very much. I'm flattered and pleased that you liked my costume.
GaMEwiZ316: Are you even allowed to chat and talk on this thing like in a regular convo or just one little message, i don't really want to charge you. x.x... and im very honored to be your fanboy.
JjediJJade: Well essentially this is just a text message, and I get 1,500 of those a month, so no worries.
GaMEwiZ316: Oh okay...heh...well... you can call me Robbie- or Robbie-kun, you can call me anything you want, even a nickname of your own lol ..if you want. anyway im a big fan of FF AND SM and some other anime that is very nice here... and i was born from osaka then i moved to florida when i hit 4 and im going to c osplay soon, not yet but soon, just a fanboy for now lol
Jjedijjade: Well, give me a second and I'll get to a lab.
GaMEwiZ316: okay.
JjediJjade: hurrah. i ran to a lab and got on a computer.
JjediJjade: this is much more efficient. ^_^
gaMEwiz316: Oh! lol WB but here in a real IM!
JjediJjade: so you say you were born in osaka?
gaMEwiz316: :: Claps, and throws confetti around you ::
JjediJjade: heh...
gaMEwiz316: Mhmm, but iw asn't there that long though, 4 year -.-
JjediJjade: *blush*
JjediJjade: thank you, thank you...
JjediJjade: i've never even been to japan. so you're way ahead of me on that front, having been born there and all.
gaMEwiz316: anyways, whats your name and...i know i want to get things fastened up, so..lets get to know one another?
JjediJjade: heheh
JjediJjade: my name is Ashley, hi.
gaMEwiz316: ::Smiles:: your japanese huh? and hey ashley..so...
JjediJjade: nope, american.
gaMEwiz316: tell me about yourself?...
gaMEwiz316: Intrests? hobbies? and you don't have to answer this if you don't want too but are you single?...and...current activities?
JjediJjade: um, well. i'm 21. i'm going to metropolitan state college of denver in colorado for an english degree.
JjediJjade: i'm very much not single, unfortunately for you, my japanese fanboy. (hehehe). I have a boyfriend named kingland.
JjediJjade: ummmm... as for hobbies, i'm an artist in my spare time, i paint and draw and muck about in photoshop.
JjediJjade: i'm an avid gamer.
JjediJjade: my first game system was an atari (i'm old...)
gaMEwiz316: :: Smiles:: Im very happy for both of you....your older than me but, i hope its okay....and im 18 and im from florida for now, i want to go back to my hometown sometime but i already did in 2002 to help my two best japanese friends for their cosplay ideas....um, im single.....i got cheated last year, i only had 2 girlfriends um......I like Resident evil, metal gear solid, action/fighting sort of games um...i like to draw but i need improvement and im trying to learn how to animate and , its okay! lol your not that old believe me >_>....
JjediJjade: hehehe, i'm older than you...
JjediJjade: oh, some girl cheated on you? would you like me to beat her up? (jk)
gaMEwiz316: lol!! its okay...i can live >.> besides i got my idol :: slips arm around you:: i hope i don't offend both you and your boyfriend
gaMEwiz316: *clears throat*
JjediJjade: aaaahahaha, well after this weekend, you're not my only fanboy, i'm sure...
JjediJjade: hehe.
JjediJjade: so no worries.
JjediJjade: so are you in college, or high school?
gaMEwiz316: :: Smiles as he nodded:: highschool still, i still gotta finish this year :: Cries ::
gaMEwiz316: x.x
JjediJjade: high school is sooo easy though...
JjediJjade: sometimes i wish i was still in high school...
gaMEwiz316: Heh....:: Pokes :: Your making yourself look really old lol!
gaMEwiz316: i know its the good ol days
JjediJjade: heheh. well this is my third year of college... ^_^*
JjediJjade: soooo yeah...
gaMEwiz316: Heh..im very happy for you
JjediJjade: so other than being a fanboy and playing resident evil and mgs, what do you like to do?
gaMEwiz316: hey, one going to ask you, what is your favorite game of all time? and you own a gamecube? please tell me?... and oh, what do i like to do well..play video games of course, obviously and like to try to make my own flash movies, even though i suck for the most part and....supporting my family and trying to look for a new job
JjediJjade: my favourite game of all time, without question, is chrono trigger. i own two gamecubes (one purple, one platinum,). i love playing video games. right now i'm making an rpg about a chicken on rpg maker and have been playing final fantast x and x-2 on and off, and i've also been playing Zelda on my SNES.
JjediJjade: so yes, avid gamer here.
JjediJjade: you have to support your family? that's a lot of responsibility for an 18 year old.
gaMEwiz316: Well, my dad helps sometimes, but...hey, what can i say? im a good spirited person in my family sometimes
gaMEwiz316: so you have to count on someone to keep the family straight till i move
JjediJjade: *nod* are you moving to japan then?
gaMEwiz316: well...i was thinking about it..i only went to the japan expo in 2002 to visit my japanese girl best friends...they wanted me to help with their soul skit
JjediJjade: i might move to california pretty quick here. ...i hope i can anyway...
gaMEwiz316: Heh, my dad is in cali ya know..
gaMEwiz316: 2 days my birthday passed
JjediJjade: and i've always wnated to go to japan, but i can't afford it, because i'm paying for college...
JjediJjade: well happy late birthday.
gaMEwiz316: he's there doing business stuff, because he got called there..
JjediJjade: ha, your dad is in cali? my boyfriend is in cali...
JjediJjade: crying
JjediJjade: he left yesterday, actually...
gaMEwiz316: if you know what oracle.corp is
JjediJjade: it sounds familliar.
JjediJjade: he's working out there then?
gaMEwiz316: yes, just me and my mom and family here
gaMEwiz316: my big sis works for blockbuster
JjediJjade: i wish i had a job... then i would have money. (not having money sucks.)
gaMEwiz316: hey, do you own any gamecube games? or do you own soulicalbier II and i was wondering, when you said lab, where are you?...home or school? or dorm?
gaMEwiz316: lol
JjediJjade: i'm at school.
gaMEwiz316: do you even go home or...do you stay there?
gaMEwiz316: i know its college x.x like, do you live in a dorm room or somethin?
JjediJjade: i live at home though. metro (where i go to collefge) is in downtown denver, so i can live at home (which is about 15 minutes away) and still go to school.
JjediJjade: so no, no dorm rooms.
JjediJjade: just my room.
JjediJjade:
gaMEwiz316: lol....im going to ask which i already have but do you have a webcam or digi? :: Has a webcam:: im going to use it for cosplay purposes
JjediJjade: ack! hahahaha. yes, i have a webcam.
JjediJjade: just not here, as i am in a school lab.
gaMEwiz316: I do too! :: Jumps up and down with his idol ::
gaMEwiz316: we should cam 2 cam with each other
JjediJjade: hehe! i'm your idol now...?
JjediJjade: that's fantastic...
gaMEwiz316: >.> yes, your really pretty and talented!
gaMEwiz316: ::Smiles::
gaMEwiz316: i like your work very much and i wish i was older so you could like me better
gaMEwiz316: -.-
JjediJjade: ohhhh, you don't know if i'm talented! *blush*
JjediJjade: ohhh, my goodness.
gaMEwiz316: :: Blushes:: but i like your costumes though
JjediJjade: i'm flattered and everything, but yes. my boyfriend... and 18 isn't so young, really.
JjediJjade: thank you very much...
gaMEwiz316: -.- yes yes i know but...
gaMEwiz316: >.> you know how it is
gaMEwiz316: girls don't like people under the age that they are
gaMEwiz316: :: sighs heavily::
JjediJjade: its not so much that you're younger as much as it is that i have a boyfriend whom i love very much.
gaMEwiz316: yes, and i really understand that but ill tell you the truth, and i want to let it out of my chest
gaMEwiz316: your a very attractive girl who knows how to cosplay :: thumbs up:: and that whom i will stay a fanboy for
JjediJjade: ^_^
JjediJjade: i'm very pleased with that! i like having fanboys.
gaMEwiz316: :: Smiles, as he nodded:: mmhmmm...no problem! ...its just ...well...2 days ago i really wanted something on ebay but no one was willing to get it for me
gaMEwiz316: :: heavy sigh:: no one of my friend ebays...
JjediJjade: oh, i'm sorry.
JjediJjade: was it a costume?
gaMEwiz316: Nooo it was a cheap game
gaMEwiz316: >.> :: flicks his fingers::
JjediJjade: which game?
gaMEwiz316: Well Castlevania SOTN
JjediJjade: oooh. for which system?
gaMEwiz316: Playstation
gaMEwiz316: just the original, its rare
JjediJjade: i have the original castlevania on NES, but my NES is busted. I need to find a cheap used on at a gamestore and then i can play it again.
JjediJjade: <---nerdy old-school gamer---
gaMEwiz316: Heyyyy! lol, don't worry, im like >.> a castlevania gamer too...the best there is too
gaMEwiz316: lol
JjediJjade: rock on. so what's your favourite video game genre?
gaMEwiz316: Fighting but action adventure comes second, like metal gear solid, Resident evil
gaMEwiz316: And oh yeah! my dad just pre ordered me 2 new games for my b day and i hope it comes in when it releases
gaMEwiz316: mortal kombat deception and MGS3
JjediJjade: *nod* i suck at stealth games (like MGS,) but I love them. my favourite stealth-type game is, well, the Tenchu series. I want to cosplay as Ayame next year.
JjediJjade: ooooh, msg3. i forgot that was coming out.
JjediJjade: myself i'm waiting for kingdom hearts 2 and Xenosaga 2.
gaMEwiz316: I wanted to know and it might sound funny coming from me but have you pre ordered anything in your life?
gaMEwiz316: like from the internet?
JjediJjade: mmm, not from the internet.
JjediJjade: but from game stores, yes.
gaMEwiz316: i want to know how it works...
gaMEwiz316: i mean do you get it on the exact release date?
gaMEwiz316: when you order it early?
JjediJjade: if you pre order at a store you usually get it on the release date, yes.
JjediJjade: but sometimes when you order a game online it comes later, as i understand.
gaMEwiz316: but my dad pre ordered both on the day of my bday, and i know one of them is coming ...mortal kombat is coming at 10-4-04
gaMEwiz316: because thats when it releases
gaMEwiz316: i don't get metal gear solid 3 till november
JjediJjade: hmm. well usually they send the game out on the release date, but that doesn't nessecerrily mean you actually get it on the release date.
JjediJjade: it depends on how fast the mail is, too.
gaMEwiz316: Priority is the fastest below regular mail right?
gaMEwiz316: air mail is like really fast
JjediJjade: i think priority is one of the faster ones, yes.
gaMEwiz316: whew, im so bored! lol, im just playing one of my snes games on my comp :: using emulator::
JjediJjade: ahh, iwish i had an emulator...
gaMEwiz316: heh, i can send you one when you get home
gaMEwiz316: along with some games
gaMEwiz316: how does that sound? ^_^;;
gaMEwiz316: I got a sega genesis, and snes
JjediJjade: aaaahahaha, nooo, no worries/.
JjediJjade: i don't have my laptop right now anyway. it's in the shop.
JjediJjade: i cracked the case... *sweat*
gaMEwiz316: heh, alright, trying to help an "idol" heh
gaMEwiz316: Trying to be a loyal fanboy x.x
JjediJjade: hehe well thank you.
---------------------------------
...And it goes on something like that. I just found this funny. Sorry I wasted your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:23 pm
I definitely read most of that.
Interesting.

You got him whipped, by the way. Start a Jade-cult smile  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:24 pm
EVerybody loves Raymond. I mean, Jade.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:05 pm
Quote:
Start a Jade-cult

Yeah...traditionally, idols are offered sacrifices. Little furry things, and the like... 3nodding  

Mr Legion
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:08 pm
*read the whole thing* well... that certainly was intersting. It's cool that you've got yourself a mini... *ahem* I mean a fanboy. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:31 am
Mr Legion
Quote:
Start a Jade-cult

Yeah...traditionally, idols are offered sacrifices. Little furry things, and the like... 3nodding
He's insane, mandangos. He totally IM'ed me first thing this morning! eek I hope he's not a stalker...  

Jadeelf
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:16 pm
You can always feed him to the pigs if he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:31 am
But then you have to shave them, and chop them up into chewable bite-sized pieces, and I don't want to take the effort, you know?  

Jadeelf
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:00 pm
I said PIGS not Shizzus...

I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body looks like curry to a drunk. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out, you could do that after of course, but you don't want to go sieving pig s**t do you? Ever seen the size of one of their molars?

*Holds up his fist.*

They go through bone like it's butter. You gotta have a few pigs though you need about sixteen they will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes that means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute, hence the expression greedy as a pig.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:33 pm
*backs slowly away from Hally*  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:14 pm
Never seen Snatch?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:39 pm
If he's a stalker, just IM him a transcript of this conversation up to the point where Hally gives his little speech. He should get the message and leave off.  

Mr Legion
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:49 pm
Haha, I reckon so...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 pm
If he's a stalker, just IM him a picture of Hally's avatar. He should run.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:38 am
*Walks over to Sess, and sets his fro on him. Again.*  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers