Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
SEPHIROTH DEFIES AERODYNAMICS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You noticed? STDs ya?
  O.o Actually no
  Dude, everyone noticed
  Sephy and Cloud, sitting in a tree...
View Results

.w.a.y.t.o.d.a.w.n.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:36 pm
poor seph...he was taken advantage of at that christmas party rufus threw last year...reno spiked the punch again and Aerith well....lets just say she was trapped in the closet with Cait Sith all night....and well...poor sephy drank too much punch and thought Cloud was brittney spears....and cloud had also drank too much pubch and thought rude was aeris so then after he was done with that he looked around and there was this sexy girl with silver hair so after that, the very next morning, there was screaming, fitting, and lots of words my mommy says i shouldn't repeat...sephy went to a doctor and then FINALLY noticed the feathers coming out of there...we are still determining the name for this disease...

(cait sith and aerith had little cetra cat robots 9 months later ^^;; wink

THE ULTIMATE RUN ON SENTENCE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 am
I think a friend of mine called it SEPHilis  

Ryla_Fox

Judgemaster Kaseron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:17 am
)oxyMoron(.9
chikininja
RosesShadow
Crotch? Oh my God....

They're coming out of his hips as it was done before in FFVII.

Yes, Seph can defy many things, such as***Cloud's hair defies all gravity***. xd Even though he does have that one wing he has a good sense of balance. Besides, if that one side does weigh him down and off to the side there's always Masamune in his left hand to prop him back up again. rofl

Though he does keep it in his right hand when not in battle. Eh, he's on the ground then; more support.

my name is cloud
i have a sword
i fight cactuars
because im bored
i like to ride
on chocobos
its better than
having afros
and when i go
into an inn
15 seconds
its day again
and i will use
a pheonix down
so when i die
i will not frown
*because i am cloud
my hair defies all gravity
and i cant have to many potions
or i might get cavities!
if i cant slice you
then thats ok
i'll use my magic
anyway
and i will defeat
that sephiroth
because he's not
David Lee Roth

*bows* thank you thank you!
and ya know what i noticed?
Sora swings his keyblade on his shoulder 3nodding User Image
... O.O Dude.... I was so moved by your poem... it really touched, deep deep down.

(Actually that was hilarious X) **And ya, I noticed the way he swings his keyblade and I find it flipping awesome pirate *am aware that you said to show off the kewl Sora emote** XD

Its not his poem, its a video off of a site, he just stole it and didn't give credit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:03 am
Pfffft. Everything about square-enix games defies the laws of physics xd But yes I was always wondering how the heck he could even fly with one wing - at the end of Advent Children and in KH, but then like all games, square-enix makes you forget that tiny fact once you start running for your freaking life.  

Raikuya

G.Warrior107

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:49 am
Umm.....only defies that? He barely doesn't defy every law there is. He defies laws of physics, laws of how difficult is the most difficult you can be, everything. Luckily I can whoop him whenever I need to still. Only thing is that it's tougher in KH1 then in KH2 just because in KH2 you have more ways to counter him easier and that you get MP to recharge, unlike in KH1 where if they're gone, they're gone. Made it SOOO much easier, though only once per bar of Cure because it costs EVERYTHING gets annoying, but yeah. Sephiroth is pretty powerful, but basically you just need to figure out simple things. Don't get hit, and assuming you believe in any form of god you'd probably be advised to pray that he doesn't catch you off guard, though not getting off guard works even better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:51 am
.w.a.y.t.o.d.a.w.n.
poor seph...he was taken advantage of at that christmas party rufus threw last year...reno spiked the punch again and Aerith well....lets just say she was trapped in the closet with Cait Sith all night....and well...poor sephy drank too much punch and thought Cloud was brittney spears....and cloud had also drank too much pubch and thought rude was aeris so then after he was done with that he looked around and there was this sexy girl with silver hair so after that, the very next morning, there was screaming, fitting, and lots of words my mommy says i shouldn't repeat...sephy went to a doctor and then FINALLY noticed the feathers coming out of there...we are still determining the name for this disease...

(cait sith and aerith had little cetra cat robots 9 months later ^^;; wink

THE ULTIMATE RUN ON SENTENCE!!!!!!

I'm sorry, you're a freak. Just had to say that once I noticed what you typed.  

G.Warrior107

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:50 am
Pipico
Pfffft. Everything about square-enix games defies the laws of physics xd But yes I was always wondering how the heck he could even fly with one wing - at the end of Advent Children and in KH, but then like all games, square-enix makes you forget that tiny fact once you start running for your freaking life.

Too, too true. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:00 pm
Sephiroth is too cool/powerful to obey the rules of gravity!  

Princess_Kira_Strife

craziecrystals

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:36 am
~Taiki Kojima~
eek ...

*imagines Sephiroth flying round and round in a circle...or perhaps flapping his other arm in effort to fly straight...*

rofl rofl rofl >>> (x_x)

That would be absolutely hilarious xd

Great now my lil sis thinks I'm a loon because I cant stop laughing!!
Oh wait I am a loon! *shrugs shoulders*
Lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:42 pm
*giggle* XDDD

Seph flying in circles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *chokes*  

[T]wilight

pinkminastarr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:11 pm
i don't see what your talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:17 am
Original_Sin
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Little Harley Quinn

Constance Ringwood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:11 am
*Reads the post. Blinks. Imagines Sephy flying from crotch wing. Dies from laughter* rofl rofl rofl  

Helzara

king death death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:39 pm
Dark Ayato
Original_Sin
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
agreed and the creator of this thread needs to get off

agreed...dont mess with seph...if he could defy gravity imagine what he can do too you!!! eek  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff