Damned 10-year olds messing up airsoft... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ab Aeterno-Ex Deo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Master Sergeant Luigi
And another thing, is imagine what the kid being attacked thought afterwards?

It's not "Wait till he gets and airsoft gun" it's "Wait till he finds his daddy's Colt Python."

This kind of thing happened to me by my 17 year old brother and his friends with some Maruis and I didn't rush for the CZ-61 in my room, I rushed for my TM MP7 and shot them in the balls when they fell asleep that night!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 am
i hate ******** like that who r gonna get airsoft banned for the rest of us  

lieutenant942

lieutenant942

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:34 am
Amos V2.1
ClashCityRocker1
well thats the kid u dont wana airsoft with

I have a feeling you're the kind of shitknocker that would do such a thing as shoot one of your "friends" even when they're un protected.

s**t, i would, but only one of my real friends, and not in a gang. and after i would shoot him, hed run inside get his gun, his mask and one for me, then wed start playing. and we dont have the best guns that just sting a little... but that only happened once and it was payback from him doin the same 2 me... its not like i was calling him a p***y and a b***h though it was all in sport cuz there are no places 2 play in indianapolis  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm
dumb a** holes i should shoot em with a pellet gun and that even wouldn't be enough!  

nite of darkness

Abomber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:52 pm
The same thing happened in my town! A 11 year old ambushed a kid he didn't like and nearly got airsoft banned in my town.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:38 pm
that johnny kids a p***y, take it liek a man goddamnit!  

Elias Foruan

Apex_4

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:06 am
these guys are idiots, they think that they have real guns.
too bad that kid doesn't have a paintball gun or something, shoot them in the nads with that!

but seriously, these kids don't need to even have nerf. it's not like they don't know that it hurts because they're shooting their own guy.
one'll get hit in the eye and maybe they'll learn. I usually only wear glasses, but safety is still paramount.

not all little kids are like this, but most of them that want to feel power are like that, you can tell who they are.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:41 pm
They really dont make it hard to figure out why we have 18+ rules here lol.
Reminds us why the rules are rules.

That and being able to load everyone up after a game and go for wings and beer is allot better than loading up mom's minivan and going to chucky cheese. lol  

KarbonCopy
Captain

Sin of Six Swords

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 am
Wings and beer.. two things I dont care for. But a hell of a lot better than tasteless cardboard pizza. Personally if I saw these kids being idiots and shooting each other, they would hate me. Depending on my mood, Id just call the cops and have their guns confiscated (know the PD) or walk up and smash their guns with my sledge hammer on the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm
I'd recommend calling the proper authorities always best to do things by the books.

We dont want to bring more negative attention to the sport.  

KarbonCopy
Captain

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas