Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:03 pm
Berezi
Dost thou, oh awesome dude, have long hair?

And if so, how long? (Kinda curious. My hair is a little over a foot). Well, a foot and a half, really.

yep. Not really long (i've gotten it cut recently), but it's a good 5 or so inches (long for a guy). It used to be nearing a foot, but that got to be a little bit of a hassle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:21 pm
I dress just in pants and a nice shirt.
But that is when I do go
LOL
Just playing  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Berezi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
Berezi
Dost thou, oh awesome dude, have long hair?

And if so, how long? (Kinda curious. My hair is a little over a foot). Well, a foot and a half, really.

yep. Not really long (i've gotten it cut recently), but it's a good 5 or so inches (long for a guy). It used to be nearing a foot, but that got to be a little bit of a hassle.
Score~ of course I might want to clarify that my hair length is not a big deal as a girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:59 am
I wear a suit.

Harajukuboy_14

Jedi-girl101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:57 pm
I usually wear skirts and a nice top considering I believe in wearing skirts... I am not made to do that, I just believe that I should dress different than a guy razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:15 pm
-Sunset Wahine-
I believe that in God's presence we should wear/look our best. I wear modest clothes that look best (pretty).
3nodding  

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

blondygurl81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:10 am
i think that it doesn't matter how fancy u look at church. u didnt come to impress, u came 2 praise. i wear jeans and a tea. sometimes i might wear a realy nice shirt, and VERY rarely ill wear a dress ( i h8 dresses). i dress like i do outside of church (just not shorts in church) which is modest and not cut up, short, and low cut clothing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Non-denominational, and at my church we wear whatever you will still be welcomed with open arms it doesnt matter weither you in a dress or rags.  

Soul Mourn

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:46 pm
I really only have a few things to say.

At church, I typicly wear what is comfortable but try to look nicer than I would say at school or the mall.

As far as outside of Church, just try to remember that your body is the temple of God and that other people see what you wear and can base thoughts on what Christianity is and what Christ's folowers are like by what you wear.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:23 am
Im a methodist.

Actually, to be more specific, Im a bit conservative when it comes to Christianity and my beliefs and I usually dress up when I go to church. But not like tux fancy or anything... just nice dress pants and a polo shirt with dress shoes. No tie or suit is needed.  

General_Tenken

Ginger Snapple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:59 pm
I usually wear jeans and a nice casual shirt or sweater (my church is really cold inside).
I think its best to be comfortable during church, it makes it easier to listen to the lessons.
Though I would never wear the grungy things I wear to school to church. I think you have to be respectful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:11 pm
I believe that it's usually best to dress respectfully when attending church. It shouldn't be required (as some people may have limited finances and could spend their money on things more nessesary than "Sunday best" clothes), but it just seems more respectful to me to show up to church dressed nicely. Most people wouldn't wear jeans and a t-shirt when going to meet the Prime Minister, so why should going to worship God be viewed any more casually?

I usually wear something long-sleeved and button-up, with nice trousers and shoes. If it's cold, I'll wear a blazer as well.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

Saria Doragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:38 pm
I don't think it matters what we wear to church.

What about the beggars? the people out there who don't have enough money for good clothes. God isn't going to shun them away because they don't dress properly.

I go into church which just about whatever I feel like wearing. Large, black pants with chains and spikes, about 30 different necklaces, whatever shirt I feel like wearing-- no one stares at me oddly. They're just happy that I'm there to worship God. Most people know me as a very eager learner in God and Religious study, people see me sing and play whenever someone wants me to, I'm very outgoing in my church and am found in the library a lot reading different christian novels-- everyone is fully aware that my clothing style or choices have no effect on my personal relationship with Jesus.

We are ALWAYS in the presence of God. Why would we dress differently to church when we are with him at all times?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:20 am
Saria Doragon
What about the beggars? the people out there who don't have enough money for good clothes. God isn't going to shun them away because they don't dress properly.
That's why the *personal* in personal best is so important.

You know what's an even better idea? How about the Christians feeding and clothing the beggars, finding them shelter, and then helping them find a job as well?  

fantrl

fireluver13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:40 pm
I g to a Methodist church and most of the kids/teens and some adults uasually wear jeans and a nice t. I'll wear a skirt or dressy top sometimes, but not many people do. Now don't get me wrong, when Christmas or Easter roll around, I'm all dressed up. But it's like NO ONE ages 6-18 wears really nice stuff on a "normal" Sunday.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff