Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply 40k Discussion
The Chaos Space Marines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:57 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
The Emperor is a fool. He stood by idly, and did not assist Sanguinius. Though we guard him with our lives, we cannot forgive him for this injustice. The so called "Emperor" also needed what has now been dubbed "Terminator Armor" to defeat Horus, whereas Sanguinius attempted to halt him with very little armor,

Attempted and failed Sangruinius was a failure and Horus laughed as Sanguinius failed to land a single blow on him of course that is what the Emperor gets for choosing a freak to be at his side at the end.
Quote:
the heart of a true warrior now beats inside each of us... Those still loyal to their "Gods" and what have you shall perish. Their diseased gene seed cannot survive in its mutated state.

Such is the fate of all space marines both the loyal fighters and the hidious traitors. The might of the space marines are nothing but a waste of the emperors energies. The true stegth of the Imperium lies in the Imperial Guard the age of the Space Marine is long since past.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:59 pm
Dubyamn
Cagalli Yura Attha
The Emperor is a fool. He stood by idly, and did not assist Sanguinius. Though we guard him with our lives, we cannot forgive him for this injustice. The so called "Emperor" also needed what has now been dubbed "Terminator Armor" to defeat Horus, whereas Sanguinius attempted to halt him with very little armor,

Attempted and failed Sangruinius was a failure and Horus laughed as Sanguinius failed to land a single blow on him.
Quote:
the heart of a true warrior now beats inside each of us... Those still loyal to their "Gods" and what have you shall perish. Their diseased gene seed cannot survive in its mutated state.

Such is the fate of all space marines both the loyal fighters and the hidious traitors. The might of the space marines are nothing but a waste of the emperors energies. The true stegth of the Imperium lies in the Imperial Guard the age of the Space Marine is long since past.
My a**. The imperial guard is the group that continuously turns traitor, besides, the eldar will have the old Emps head on a stick in a few millenia.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:07 pm
DarkElf27
My a**. The imperial guard is the group that continuously turns traitor, besides, the eldar will have the old Emps head on a stick in a few millenia.

Yeah if their farseers can get over their fear of our assasins long enough to actually work together. And it is odd to hear the race whose lust for decadence created their own killer talking about anybody turning traitor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:08 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

Yeah if their farseers can get over their fear of our assasins long enough to actually work together. And it is odd to hear the race whose lust for decadence created their own killer talking about anybody turning traitor.
Ha! Which race is best known for "the great heresy"? yours, of course.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:11 pm
DarkElf27

And the Dark Eldar are what exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:12 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

When our homeworld became uninhabitable, they merely chose the path of Piracy and Thievery rather than that of the Aspect and Craftworld. It was no treachery. And the Chaos Space Marines are what, exactly?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:17 pm
DarkElf27
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

When our homeworld became uninhabitable, they merely chose the path of Piracy and Thievery rather than that of the Aspect and Craftworld. It was no treachery. And the Chaos Space Marines are what, exactly?

That is true especially since they are what every member of your pathetic Race wants to be. And who exactly did they practice their Piracy and thievery on?
And the Choas space marines are merely what all space Marines want to be. They all believe themselves better than all of humanity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:20 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

That is true especially since they are what every member of your pathetic Race wants to be. And who exactly did they practice their Piracy and thievery on?
And the Choas space marines are merely what all space Marines want to be. They all believe themselves better than all of humanity.
*glare* they perform their piracy on your weakling transports. And if you think those of the craftworld wish to resort to piracy, its a wonder your race is still alive, for its stupidity.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:23 pm
DarkElf27
*glare* they perform their piracy on your weakling transports. And if you think those of the craftworld wish to resort to piracy, its a wonder your race is still alive, for its stupidity.

Your pathetic homeworld fell long before my race even left our own Homeworld. So who else was avaliable for their piracy? Maybe their former brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:28 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

Your pathetic homeworld fell long before my race even left our own Homeworld. So who else was avaliable for their piracy? Maybe their former brothers.
do not be so arrogant as to believe that you are the only space faring race out there. there was the Necrons, the Orks, and several races that the Eldar extinguished from this plane of existance. (ie wiped out.)  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:37 pm
DarkElf27
do not be so arrogant as to believe that you are the only space faring race out there. there was the Necrons, the Orks, and several races that the Eldar extinguished from this plane of existance. (ie wiped out.)

I hope that you are ready to include your own race in your little list of races you wiped out because you were responsible for your own fall. And I doubt that the Orks or the sleeping Necrons were really good targets for their theivery.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:41 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

I hope that you are ready to include your own race in your little list of races you wiped out because you were responsible for your own fall. And I doubt that the Orks or the sleeping Necrons were really good targets for their theivery.
the orks stole fairly useful technology, and as to the Necrons, the DE merely found and disassembled them and their ships for spare parts.

I g2g, see ya later.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Cagalli Yura Attha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:55 pm
You suggest that your guardsmen are the true way forward.
Do you not forget, it was the Emperor who forged the marine. NOT the guardsman. It was the Emperor who designed Power Armor. NOT the guardsman. The Emperor forged us in his own image, with his own ideals in mind. He himself was a Space Marine.
His guard is of marine origin. You guardsmen, with your frail and fragile bodies make even the tortured spawn of chaos laugh at you.
Even the grechin ne'er turn tail from such an army!
One man alone managed to destroy a batallion of yours... His name is BOB.
You shall grow to learn that name, guardsman. And you shall learn to fear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:10 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
You suggest that your guardsmen are the true way forward.
Do you not forget, it was the Emperor who forged the marine. NOT the guardsman. It was the Emperor who designed Power Armor. NOT the guardsman. The Emperor forged us in his own image, with his own ideals in mind. He himself was a Space Marine.
His guard is of marine origin. You guardsmen, with your frail and fragile bodies make even the tortured spawn of chaos laugh at you.
Even the grechin ne'er turn tail from such an army!
One man alone managed to destroy a batallion of yours... His name is BOB.
You shall grow to learn that name, guardsman. And you shall learn to fear it.
I have a Veteran seargent, but he is still in critical medical care after a fateful encounter with a Left Knee of the My Leg system. he lost an arm, hes getting it replaced with a bionic power fist. He is a superb soldier though, aand i'm upgrading him to leader, so he can have wargear, including the bionics i requisitioned for him. I'll get a pic of him up in a few days...  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:16 pm
Dubyamn
DarkElf27

I would point out that your race succumbed to the dark age of technology, losing all but a most miniscule portion of what made your race great. By the Councils reckoning, you have only recovered about 7% of the Olde Empire.

((the 'e' at the end of Olde was intentional))  
40k Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff