Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Help please....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeZakarum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:50 am
Okay this is really embarressing but I'm only a 9 year old. Okay im on my older sisters account because shes over at a friends house and I cant ask her. I need to know were to put the tampon....I....dont exactly know were my v****a is sweatdrop Is is the same place you pee out of......I am so sorry but my mother isnt here either and I dare not to ask my dad. So could you please help my,err situation?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:29 pm
I don't use tampons, so I can't help too much. However this sticky has information on how to insert a tampon: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=490953

Your urethra (where urine comes out of) is different than your v****a. The tampon goes in your v****a.

You're only 9, so maybe it's too early to be using tampons. When your mom is around, maybe you can ask her how to use a sanitary pad instead, and then switch to tampons when you're older and more comfortable with using them.  

Nikolita
Captain

Vacation to the Sun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:07 pm
im a guy but at nine years i wish u good luck! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:13 am
I think a pad would be better  

Mir-sama

lunashock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:17 am
If you don't know where your v****a is, I would highly advised holding off on using a tampon till you either talk to your mother or your doctor. Tampons are for girls who are very comfortable with their body, it's usually not recommended to start off right away using them.

You can wait another day, just use a pad for now, then talk to your mother, sister, or doctor. Better safe than sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:44 am
Stick with a pad for now.  

Skye345

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas