Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
The Welcome Wagon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MipsyKitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Hi there, I'm Mipsy! I'm in love with my Pink DS, and I'm always looking for new games to play. I'm currently playing 2Moons, and getting my gore fix.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:16 pm
Hey all, I'm new to the guild, so thought I'd say hi smile  

Cruelties

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:40 pm
Hi All,

I am new to this guild forum but definitely not new to gaming xd
Have been playing games since my mom got me a Commodore 64.

Current Consoles:
Sega 16-bit (still around for playing Golden axe 4laugh ),
Super Nintendo, Playstation 1 and 2, DS, Wii

Currently playing Settlers VI on my PC and trying to find a cheap place which can mod my Wii to play English games.

Nice to meet you all blaugh  

Xalenthia

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Welcome to the guild Xalenthia  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:03 am
Rip_Queen of Nothing
Hi~ my names Meg^.^. I'm 16 years old (Sorta my b-days like 11 days away so whatever) I'm studying hard to get into med school so i can live my dream of being a surgeon o.o (I may be young but you have to start somewhere!) so I've been paying games for a long time so now i have really good finger dex. I love the FF series, The Prince of Persia series, Zelda, WoW, The Jak and Daxter series and a lot of other games >.> hehe I have a N64, GC, PS2, and a GBA ^.^ and I'm currently saving up to get a Wii (I have a long way to go o.o)

Oh yeah, well...

wheeee I'm back~~
I was hacked about a year ago and just got all my hacked Items back (Thenkles Gaia~) I'm still pretty much the same girl only now I really am 16 (at lest till August)
ya'll can call me Tyson though, I forgot to mention that before. I have no clue how I got that name but I've had it since the 7th grade. I'm really happy to be back and thank you for having me back!
I never did get a Wii though...I did save up for my PS3(I wuv it, even though it weighs like a ton and looks like it could eat my very soul....)

...I don't like your pants!

Amour Revoque

Coreander - The Crabbit

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 am
Hello all, I'm just new to the guild. I've been gaming ever since I was a little girl (7 years old to be exact) and have a total of 14 years of gaming experience. I started on the NES and SNES, and have kept moving on up in systems since. I still prefer the PS2 though, since the other newer systems don't have a huge line-up of games yet.

I primarily play fighters, RPGs, survival horror, racers, and arcade shooters. Some of my all-time favorite games include:
Kirby's Superstar, Yoshi's Island, Mario RPG, the Final Fantasy series (especially 7 & 10), the Silent Hill series, Need for Speed: Carbon, King of Fighters 2006, King of Fighters XI, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Soul Calibur 2 & 3, Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Disgaea, the Resident Evil series (especially 2 & 3), the Bloody Roar series, Darkstalkers 3, and the Xenosaga series.

Boys, I will school you at any fighting game (except for new school Mortal Kombat games, I don't really play those much).

While futsing on a application on Facebook I realized that I've played well over 200 games in my lifetime, but I have no chance of remembering every single one.

Oh, and I seem to be one of the few people around here that isn't totally ga-ga over Kingdom Hearts. They're good games, and fun, but they messed up some of my favorite characters, and that's not cool. =(  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:53 pm
Hey Everyone!
I'm new to this guild! My name is Sachiko. I'm 21 years old from Southern California. I've been a gamer chick since the first Nintendo came out... Yeah! I love RPG games and a little FPS games as well. blaugh  

sachiko_k

Kaidena_xo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 am
hey im new to the guild and i was wonder who likes maple story im starting my own server
MS Deception  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:44 am
Hey, I'm Vanessa & I've joined this guild a long time ago, but I've never introduced myself until now. I'm currently addicted to Tales of Symphonia. mrgreen  

valenbaby91

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

iiMajor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm
^_^

Hi Everyone.
Name's Ashley, I'm 18 and I live in New York.
I've been addicted to games ever since I was about 7 or so.
I have the following consoles: Super Nintendo, N64, Gameboy color [atomic], PS2, xbox360 and Sega Genesis.
I'm mainly on xbox360; I have xbL and I've also signed up to be a xbg biggrin
PM me for my gamertag, I guess. ^_^
Look forward to meeting you all.

-iiPro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm
OMD!! I've been in this group for a while & I've never introduced myself! Damn me... stare
Anywho, I'm known as Aura/Aura-Chan (To Fantasy & Kasu ONLY) & I'm a 17-yr-old African-American female. I love Action/Adventure, RPG, Fighting & Strategy games. I'm pretty damn good at the RPG's, they usually put the strategy with the action & adventure which is fine with meh cuz I usually figure it out sooner or later! biggrin Some of my fav games are the Kingdom Hearts series, F.Fantasy (Cloud is SMEXXEH!! mrgreen ) & I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey (Kaim is oddly.....HOT!), Infinite Undiscovery & Dynasty Warriors 6 (I'm a HUGE KOEI fan!! mrgreen mrgreen ).

AuroraGoddess12

Fashionable Genius

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 am

Hey all! My name's Amy. Thanks for letting me join!

There's a lot to say about me and don't wanna bore you, but feel free to check out my Gaia profile and my myspace.

Many say video games are a waste of time, but there actually very educational if you look at it a certain way. Seems like no matter what genre it is, whether ir be fighting, gun games, RPGs, adventure, racing games, ect. All of them have something in common...

Strategy.

That's what I love about games. I love to be pissed off because I can't figure out how to unlock that damn door, or to kill that damn snake thing, or to make that stupid riddle spouting wench let me pass.

I love a game that forces you to think. Because that is what a good game is.

Why not play board games or something? Well, board games aren't really my thing. Tried it, and they lacked something. Video games you don't have any help. Like, you have to figure it out on your own.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:56 pm
hello! mrgreen thanks for letting me join the guild and im a zelda freak so any new game is mine!!! ninja  

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aniyun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Thanks for the add! cant wait to see what this guild has to offer.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff