Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:04 pm
Hey there!

I recently created a new subforum called Welcome Wagon as a place for our new members, and old, to go and meet one another, and post things about themselves! Please utilize it well and have fun meeting new people in there!

Its all thanks to everyones generous guild donations!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:26 pm
You rock Celes!! Thanks for the donations everyone and thanks for the new section Celes. 3nodding  

DrdScully
Crew

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

deeahhnahh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:33 am
thanks for the subforum Celes! ive already added my own little part to the post xp hooray! rock on gamer chicks!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 pm
WELCOME EVERYONE Hello, I've been here awhile but haven't done this yet so.......I'm Lunar_firesoul!!! 3nodding  

Lunar_firesoul

Lemonade n Pepsi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:30 am
Hey there. ^^

Woo, thankies Celes for adding a little secion. As you probably know, I haven't been here long, but as you probably may also know, I ama guy. 3nodding . I love the idea of what you're doing and whole-heartidly support.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:11 pm
Hello everybody!! >^_^<  

Kaireyven

theloved55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:49 pm
im new 2 gamer chicks i love playing my psp. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:59 pm
heya! I am new here and mostly just play my bf's GBA and Gamecube. Gotta finish Baiten Kaitos before he does!!! 4laugh so yes. Hello.  

Eldritchess

doodlebuggey88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:34 am
Woot! First post in this guild. As ya'll can tell I'm lauray-chan, or at least I sincerely hope you can tell that from my username. I mostly play turn based rpgs, but there are other games I do like outside of that genre. So far my favorite game would be Chrono Cross or Katamari Damaci.

Other than video games I like to read, watch anime, hike, camp, read, kayak, learn about history and other cultures, read, and watch the Travel Channel. In case I forgot I like to read a lot too. If any of ya'll have the same, or completely different since it doesn't really matter, interests as I do then feel free to pm me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:52 pm
*feels awkward posting* I am a guy ninja
Girl gamers rock razz
If anyone (guy or girl) plays Guild Wars, I'd be glad to help out on a mission or farming or whatnot...so PM me *shrug*
Otherwise I am a lonely lonely pathetic guy who play lots of games and likes helping out.
I also like some anime and other stuffs....maybe I should put games and stuff I like in my empty profile... hmmmmmmmmmm  

SomeLameGuy

huskie_lov9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:04 pm
I love to play We love Katamari!! Woot Woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Oh, ya and my name is huskie_lov9, you can call me huskie without me yelling at you, I also love many other vido games other then We love Katamari 3nodding  

huskie_lov9

steve596824

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:32 am
Okay so a little about myself. I am more of a first person shooter type, but I do hit the RPGs on occasion. I love katamari, pikmin, Battlefield 2, all the zelda stuff, Bubble Bobble, Raiden Fighters 2 (it's in the arcades), I used to be a big pen and paper guy too, Aeon Trinity and D&D were my games of choice, but school got in the way, and my gaming buddies rarely get together (especially since i moved away then moved back). I don't really know what else to put up so I am going to say this and shut up. Mrs. Gamer (that is her real last name) owns at Halo.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:41 pm
hallo peeps, im new, and i kick butt on kingdom hearts 2
I LUV SORA!!!!!!!!!!!1 heart heart heart  

aquageisha_93029

Tangzilla

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:24 am
Hey everyone.I play a bunch of games but the two I play the most are Halo2 and CS:1.6.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff