0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:39 pm
I HEARD that! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 pm
Anyway, Ermy, I'm thinking about scrapping Morhighan since I don't use her character too much.
But Yui's totally free to be used. (And I have a spare name for her.)  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:03 pm
My characters, too.

However, I plan on joining a few RPs now, with my new character, Sumizome. Literally about that now.

So you can use her.

If this is a still going project.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:53 pm
This is still a going project! ^_^ I've been slowly working out the backstory for this thing. THough I keep forgetting to organize it so I can post it here... 3nodding

Thank you!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Caltia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Sorry I haven't been on in forever...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:06 pm
It happens to the best of us... I'm trying to do better... ^^; but work and school and commissions make it hard.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:06 am
Alright, Ermak suggested I write up my suggestions here.

First off, SOLDIER: The world is run primarily by one government, with a very elite army. This army would be feared, not just because they are well trained, and well equipped, but also because it's members are offered the absolute best that modern science (and magic) has to offer in terms of medicine, augmentations, etc.

This also ties in to why the corporations of scientists are so poewrful. The government grants them power and money in exchange for the things they research. Things which make their army more powerful, and solidify their hold on the ecomomy and governance of the world.

So our SOLDIER equivelant would be this army, enhanced and well equippped to superhuman levels till there isn't a force on the entire planet which could stand up to them altogether.

So, that idea would cover the government, our SOLDIER equivelant, and help focus the reason for these science corps being so influential. Not to mention, the importance of the ressurrection and immortality research in particular. What army wouldn't want members who can't be killed or at least can be brought back?

Now on to my second idea, the Turks: Rather than having them as an organization that does dirty work for the corporations or the government, I tried to think of something else which would put this group at odds with the main characters repeatedly while allowing them to be cool, and even have that interesting code of honor (we're off duty!) and such.

My thought was to make them an independant organisation of assassins and bounty hunters, "contractors" if you will. Often hired by the corporations to retreive (or eliminate) escaped/failed experiments. The key word here is 'cunning'. These guys wouldn't match up to the army in terms of raw power, or anything like that, but against a lone enemy they have tons of tricks up their sleeves which makes them far better suited to this sort of job.

Using this approach would even allow us to make Valerian an 'ex' member (just like Vincent was an ex-Turk) explaining where he got his assassin's training.

One last note: It seems most everyone here is set on agreed on having 'Virgil Noctis' be our equivelant of Rufus, but I had a thought to add to that. He's probably going to be the son of the leader of the 'Noctis' Corporation (hence the last name), which is the corporation founded on the combination of the research into immortality and ressurrection which produced Deyn.

Now, we were going to have our Ghast charcter be the one who created Deyn, (through his association with both Vallerian and our Lucretia character), so why don't we make him the founder, and original president of the Noctis Corporation? In other words, have our Ghast character be Virgil's dad, and give him the last name Noctis as well?

What does everyone think of these ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 am
You already know that I really like them. wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:21 pm
wow.... 21 months since i last inputted any updates on my progress... well that is said... anywho, Ermak, i've finally got a working set of designs for Asgar done, course, this is like the... *counts fingers and mutters to self* 12th version, since i lost the past 11... I tell ya, my schools seem to love to eat up all my ideas that i've put on paper and never be found again... now to just get ot a scanner....

Also, Dion can be scrapped, I don't use, nore can find good uses for him. Leon on the other hand, is good to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm
Wow, I'd kinda forgotten about this project.

Anyway, Ermy, hows progress going on Sky's coloring? I know you'd at least started before I moved... and that was a year ago!  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces