These are the rules of the University, and affect only your character.

By order of the Headmistress, these rules will be placed into effect as the student remains in custody of the University. The consequences for breaking these rules will be under direct supervision of the Headmistress. Each student gets a copy of the rules as part of their welcoming packet to the University.

Students are not allowed to display PDAs (Public Displays of Affection) while on school time. Please reserve your PDAs for your spare time (i.e. while not in the classroom or in the hallways while class in session for the day). (GM's note: Students may have PDAs, just take it to PM past holding hands/kissing...why I'm spoonfeeding this to you all is beyond me, but you get what I'm saying, I hope.)

Students of opposite sexes are not to be in each others' rooms. If found in each other's company, the students face expulsion.

Students must wear their uniforms during the school day. Laundry services are provided by the University, in two week increments. Dress uniforms must be kept in good condition for events requiring them. Random inspections will take place during the year, at which students will be assigned demerits for uniforms in disarray, stained, et cetera.

Uniforms for men are as follows: school tie, tied four-in-hand, day coat, shirt tucked in and with cuff links or some other manner of keeping the cuff closed, long trousers, and shoes. Hair is to be kept tidy and neat. Odd colours are permissible, though these are considered to be the work of dyes.

Women's uniforms consist of a long skirt, shirtwaist, shoes, corset, crinoline. Arms must remain covered. Hair is to remain tidy and neat. Odd colours are permissible, though these are considered to be the work of dyes.

Students wishing to start a club or team must seek the Headmistress' express written permission and must find a University sponsor.

Student/Teacher fraternisation is prohibited. If a student chooses to exercise this, expulsion will be considered.

Students will notify the Headmistress if they need to stay at the University during a school holiday. Otherwise, students will be expected to go home for breaks.