Orca
  Black Rose
  Other
  No one!!
View Results

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:33 pm
Kitsune Tears09
In the show, it is more like a written script as to what they are doing. Like in the one episode they put like a bounty on Tsukasa and these 4 girls (or five? don't remember) go after him/her. He wasn't even really touched and they automatically were defeated in two seconds flat. In the game, there are more possibilities....there is sort of a script but it goes on its own. Like if you die, you can try and try again. Or whatever sweatdrop
Actually in the game, you can get misses but it depends on the levels and attack level....etc...the....hmm...trying to think of the word.... ahh crap...can't think of the word.....but anyway like all the little points and stuff... sweatdrop

Yeah, well lets keep to who could beat balmung....before people get mad....If you want to talk about anything regarding the game from now on, post in the "Game Talk" thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:40 pm
darknight27
Kitsune Tears09
In the show, it is more like a written script as to what they are doing. Like in the one episode they put like a bounty on Tsukasa and these 4 girls (or five? don't remember) go after him/her. He wasn't even really touched and they automatically were defeated in two seconds flat. In the game, there are more possibilities....there is sort of a script but it goes on its own. Like if you die, you can try and try again. Or whatever sweatdrop
Actually in the game, you can get misses but it depends on the levels and attack level....etc...the....hmm...trying to think of the word.... ahh crap...can't think of the word.....but anyway like all the little points and stuff... sweatdrop

Yeah, well lets keep to who could beat balmung....before people get mad....If you want to talk about anything regarding the game from now on, post in the "Game Talk" thread.

This is actually your thread so unless it bothers you, you can do whatever you wish in it. atleast that is what I believe. Anyway, I pmed you. Sooo, we can continue any conversation in there....  

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:43 pm
Kitsune Tears09
darknight27
Kitsune Tears09

This is actually your thread so unless it bothers you, you can do whatever you wish in it. atleast that is what I believe. Anyway, I pmed you. Sooo, we can continue any conversation in there....

All right...so everyone that wants to post can now...even though you could before. But still, post about my topic!! I wanna know what you think!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 am
I think there are some players that do stand a chance against Balmung both legit and not.

Helba has hacked all of her battle parameters to the max so she could definitely take him on if she wanted.

Orca: Well without Orca Balmung would have never cleared The One Sin, and Orca was the one meant to receive the wings anyway. SO i'd think they were pretty much equal.

Crim and Sora are high leveled experienced players who could probably take Balmung on and possibly win. Crim is strong and agile, and Sora has high speed.

Kite: As his strength progressed and his abilities with the bracelet he can rival Balmung with or without the bracelet.

I believe there are others such as Albiero but i'll just stop there.  

AI Sora

BaronBamboozle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:52 am
SQUEEE!!! I love balmung! *come here you hot stuff*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:42 pm
Kite could put up a fight (even more of a fight if he planned on data draining him...).

Wiseman...no, due to his class...he'd be killed easily. Aside from that Wiseman is more of an info dealer in the world then a fighter, so he'd definitly be less experienced then Balmung.

Crim cannot... he doesn't have the real experience that Balmung does. He maybe at a similar level, but when it comes down to it... Balmung is more experienced.

Sora definitly not... he's to reckless... he's not that strong either...and if Crim cannot defeat Balmung then Sora definitly cannot.

Orca is an even match. Both are the same class, with same (or near level) and both have similar fighting experience.

BlackRose... I doubt. But she may put up a fight since she has been through a lot of different struggles with Kite.

other... Helba could, Lios, Alberio and I think that might be it.

And no... someone can definitly beat balmung, since like Balmung said in a way, every enemy is beatable...that's the law of The World.  

Apeiron King of Light

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:50 pm
Apeiron King of Light
Kite could put up a fight (even more of a fight if he planned on data draining him...).

Wiseman...no, due to his class...he'd be killed easily. Aside from that Wiseman is more of an info dealer in the world then a fighter, so he'd definitly be less experienced then Balmung.

Crim cannot... he doesn't have the real experience that Balmung does. He maybe at a similar level, but when it comes down to it... Balmung is more experienced.

Sora definitly not... he's to reckless... he's not that strong either...and if Crim cannot defeat Balmung then Sora definitly cannot.

Orca is an even match. Both are the same class, with same (or near level) and both have similar fighting experience.

BlackRose... I doubt. But she may put up a fight since she has been through a lot of different struggles with Kite.

And no... someone can definitly beat balmung, since like Balmung said in a way, every enemy is beatable...that's the law of The World.

I probably should've posted this in the topic...but I mean legit players that can't make themselves the best and sometimes even invinceable...I personally think that the only person that could beat balmung in a fight without any glitches or "Special Powers" (Data drain to be specific) would be orca.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:34 am
darknight27
Apeiron King of Light

I probably should've posted this in the topic...but I mean legit players that can't make themselves the best and sometimes even invinceable...I personally think that the only person that could beat balmung in a fight without any glitches or "Special Powers" (Data drain to be specific) would be orca.

true...but isn't the bracelet legit? It follows everything Harold set out for this game...

and if it wasn't legit...then why can't the CC Corp destroy it? That's because it's been stated in a way in Ai buster and LotT, that you can't destroy something that shouldn't be. (i.e. aura...zeffie...ect.)

but, to say Kite would use his ability is way out of the question...he's not stupid like Shugo who uses it on anyone he can.

But to tell you the truth, Kite could be considered on an equal level against Balmung with or without the bracelet.  

Apeiron King of Light

dark_hayate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:58 pm
Balmung is awesome! He's one of my favorite characters! I think Kite might have a chance of taking Balmung down, he's quick on his feet and he's pretty powerful especially if he had the bracelet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:19 am
I say Sora.. he killed the Silver knight he can kill Balmung.. just pop up behind him and slice... all done.  

SakuraIchigoRyu

Cutesmasher

TRI-- EDGE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pm
wisman can beat him hes just gato pull out a a lv3 spell  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:04 am
Orca could beat Balmung!  

The Darkness of Fate

[Matilda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:39 pm
I think its kite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:20 pm
Balmung of the Azure Sky, he is in every part of .hack, except for i think zero even then i think he is in it, Powerful, Heroic, Angelic, Badass he could be described as all of thse things. He even is a system admin and has his data protected by the Godess of Dawn. For this he my 2nd favorite character in all of .hack after Haseo. Saddly I most remind every one of one sad flaw in him.

Spoiler

He got destroyed by the Triedge and is now part of him as people can see from the G.U. Fragment in volume 3 of .hack//LoTB, and he reapperes along with his partners Kite of the Azure Flame, and Orca of the Azure Sea as the boss in .hacl//G.U. Volumes 1 and 2 as show on the scans of the covers and the trailers for the two.

~The Player Killer Killer Haseo  

Haseo-ko
Crew

Haseo-ko
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:06 pm
User Image

Behold balumg in all his glory in the world R:2, or at least what is left of his dead character  
Anything .hack//

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff