Sora
  Orca
  Black Rose
  Other
  No one!!
View Results

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:55 pm
I started this topic because no one's mentioning my favorite character balmung! He's a little stubborn at some times, but he's very strong and looks awesome, so who could beat him in your opinion? If you don't think any of them could then just say so!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:03 pm
He is definitely awesome heart !!!! He has the wicked awesome white hair...feathery looking wing things....big sword. Oh baby! (Lol)

Honestly maybe Orca and him have fought and could beat one another. Lios could definitely beat him because Lios can just delete characters (stupid b******)
I wonder if Helba could be a match? of course you never see Helba fight so who knows how much of a punch she is holding???

I don't know.

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:04 pm
Balmung is in Legend, the game, and Sign so there is definitely no one to compare him to. Orca sounds like he is in all three too but you only really see him in the game (that I know of).So Balmung is a major character just by that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Kitsune Tears09
He is definitely awesome heart !!!! He has the wicked awesome white hair...feathery looking wing things....big sword. Oh baby! (Lol)

Honestly maybe Orca and him have fought and could beat one another. Lios could definitely beat him because Lios can just delete characters (stupid b******)
I wonder if Helba could be a match? of course you never see Helba fight so who knows how much of a punch she is holding???

I don't know.

Well if Lios actually fought without being part of CC corp, I think balmung would kill him!

Helba's a hacker, so she might be able to beat him....

Orca is part of the legend to, so I think he's the only one that could actually beat him legit.  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Dagz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:06 pm
i would say Elk just keep him away and lower his stats... before Balmung can even get close he would be hit by a power spell many times... unless you allow them to use scrolls and such... then anyone could beat anyone  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:09 pm
Dagz
i would say Elk just keep him away and lower his stats... before Balmung can even get close he would be hit by a power spell many times... unless you allow them to use scrolls and such... then anyone could beat anyone

Maybe in the game, but in the show you can actually dodge things like that....  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Dagz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:12 pm
darknight27
Dagz

true, i was thinking game mechanics... show i dont know, i havnt seen enough of it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:13 pm
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz

true, i was thinking game mechanics... show i dont know, i havnt seen enough of it sweatdrop

Neither have I, but I've seen enough episodes to know those things....  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Dagz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:16 pm
darknight27
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz

i saw so little... i didnt put together that it was a show about a mmorpg... and i catch onto those things very quickly usually  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:17 pm
Wooo tooo tired to comprehend what you two are talking about....@.@;  

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:20 pm
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz

i saw so little... i didnt put together that it was a show about a mmorpg... and i catch onto those things very quickly usually

Yeah, well its not an automatic hit on the show, you actually have a chance to dodge the attack fully.
@Kitsune: We're saying that on the show you can actually dodge attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:23 pm
Balmung is the best! He's My favorite out of all the characters. He just looks freakin awesome and he's really strong.  

Skating_Is_Not_A_Crime

Dagz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:23 pm
darknight27
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz

Yeah, well its not an automatic hit on the show, you actually have a chance to dodge the attack fully.
yeah i saw a wavecaster dodge two gaurds then data drain them... i think sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 pm
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz
darknight27
Dagz

yeah i saw a wavecaster dodge two gaurds then data drain them... i think sweatdrop

That would be the main character....
@Skating: I know!! He's the best!  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:30 pm
In the show, it is more like a written script as to what they are doing. Like in the one episode they put like a bounty on Tsukasa and these 4 girls (or five? don't remember) go after him/her. He wasn't even really touched and they automatically were defeated in two seconds flat. In the game, there are more possibilities....there is sort of a script but it goes on its own. Like if you die, you can try and try again. Or whatever sweatdrop
Actually in the game, you can get misses but it depends on the levels and attack level....etc...the....hmm...trying to think of the word.... ahh crap...can't think of the word.....but anyway like all the little points and stuff... sweatdrop

Anything .hack//

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff