I do it :Ninja:
View Results

so very cool

1,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:05 pm
its kinda sad that Shugo fell in love with his sister in the beggining. Do you think its wierd? Post  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:08 pm
It seems normal to me that if a brother and sister end up loving each other that they are truly not brother and sister. Look at Angel Sanctuary. I haven't seen it but I think they end up doing each other. Just one of those twisted plots.

In the beggining, there are definitely the little scenes to make it that way. (*had it phrased differently in my head*)

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

so very cool

1,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Kitsune Tears09
It seems normal to me that if a brother and sister end up loving each other that they are truly not brother and sister. Look at Angel Sanctuary. I haven't seen it but I think they end up doing each other. Just one of those twisted plots.

In the beggining, there are definitely the little scenes to make it that way. (*had it phrased differently in my head*)

Ya I guess if you put it that way, I mean how long had it been since they had seen each other It been a long time since Ive seen them lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:14 pm
They normally keep the people's homelife very secretive so who knows what has gone on in their pasts? xp

sweatdrop Aren't they somewhat close in age? I don't know their ages.

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

so very cool

1,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:17 pm
Kitsune Tears09
They normally keep the people's homelife very secretive so who knows what has gone on in their pasts? xp

His sister is a bit older but I dont know thier age lol oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:37 pm
I think its still weird personally....I mean, brother and sister, rather they haven't seen each other in a long time...its just so weird.  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:06 am
uhh...excuse me, is it just me or did I miss the part where Shugo expressed his love in more then a brotherly fashion?

Shonen151
Kitsune Tears09

His sister is a bit older but I dont know thier age lol oh well

Also, I thought they were like 14 or 15... and I thought they were twins also (or something like that... )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:30 am
you noticed too? I thought i was the only one. xd  

BaronBamboozle

AI Sora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:35 am
I believe they are twins and Shugo is slightly older. I think SHugo loves his sister but is infatuated by her avatar more than her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:59 pm
Crim69
I believe they are twins and Shugo is slightly older. I think SHugo loves his sister but is infatuated by her avatar more than her.

Yeah, that would make sense...I think that's where some people have gotten confused, I didn't think about that really until you brought it up.  

Y 0 U R 1 N N 3 R S 1 N

Kitsune Tears09

Dapper Cat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 am
Sorry I didn't explain myself further. crying

I saw the first volume of Legends and it just seemed suggestive to me in how Shugo kept checking his sister out in the game. But this is only my opinion. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:45 pm
ya I think its just the avatar but its still wierd  

so very cool

1,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Rental Daughter

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:21 am
In the anime it just creeps me out... especially the "SHUGO!" "RENA!" scenes where they shout each others names for the longest time ever.

The manga was a bit better... The only thing, Shugo checking his sister out... or rather her avatar. Rena got jealous over Zefie xD

Shugo and Rena are twins, but I think Shugo is the older of the two.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:23 pm
Shugo and Rena ARE twins, Shugo is older. I KNOW he's older because Rena calls him 'Onii-chan' in the manga, which mean's 'older brother' So.. yeah...

And I prefer not to think about that... I've convinced myself that it's simply brotherly love whee  

Nevolji

The Darkness of Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:50 am
Kitsune Tears09

They are twins. They are both 14..  
.hack//DUSK

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces