Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
What do you dont like about Kingdom Hearts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

More characters from...
  Disney
  Final Fantasy
View Results

Kauro-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 pm
I know this is a Kingdom Hearts guild but there is always something that you dont like, for example, they didnt put this character or they shouldhave done that, that kind of stuff. For me is that I wanted to see more Final Fantasy character on Kingdom Hearts 1 and sometimes it gets too happy like on winnie the pooh (I kinda dont like that place sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:04 pm
Remember, this is a no offense topic, I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan so I'm not talking bad about it, just little complaints.  

Kauro-Sama

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:32 pm
Damn feet are too big... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:42 pm
That it's not rated TEEN. They refuse to do it with Disney characters, I suppose. KH2 was rated 10+ because of 'alcohal consumption' >_<; Just let the Damn characters swear Gal' Damnit!  

tetrasmaster

x- Kairi -x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 am
LunarSong
That it's not rated TEEN. They refuse to do it with Disney characters, I suppose. KH2 was rated 10+ because of 'alcohal consumption' >_<; Just let the Damn characters swear Gal' Damnit!
Yeah i agree there are at least 20 different chances they have where they could cuss....but yet they don't even put in one...then again i'm not sure if I would like that alot. I like it already how it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:58 am
x- Kairi -x
LunarSong
Yeah i agree there are at least 20 different chances they have where they could cuss....but yet they don't even put in one...then again i'm not sure if I would like that alot. I like it already how it is.

Do you really need a cuss word to make a game good? I mean come on, It's not that big of a deal, I think it's perfect the way it is, It's a game for kids, and Teens. A game doesn't have to swear to be cool. I promise.  

ShadowFang106

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:59 am
Hahaha the alcohol and mild blood were both from Pirates. It's like "Ooooh big deal, what kid has NOT seen that movie yet?" stare And everyone notice they didn't have Will put the gun to his chin like in the movie. Can't have that, now can they? xd But anyway...yeah I wish they could make it a rated TEEN game. Yet, I'm sure that still won't stop kids from playing it. >_>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:28 am
They need to add more blood xd  

Jboy85

2KAM1396

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:08 pm
If it were rated T, parents wouldnt let their children buy it, and there goes half of their buisness profit. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:04 pm
~Kikumarus_Angel~
Hahaha the alcohol and mild blood were both from Pirates. It's like "Ooooh big deal, what kid has NOT seen that movie yet?" stare And everyone notice they didn't have Will put the gun to his chin like in the movie. Can't have that, now can they? xd But anyway...yeah I wish they could make it a rated TEEN game. Yet, I'm sure that still won't stop kids from playing it. >_>

I swear, I didn't see any blood or alcohol.
Or maybe I wasn't paying attention...

Anyways, the point is.
When Barbossa died, you saw no blood.
At all.

It felt kinda awkward, cause it looks like he just randomly fell over and died from shock of how smexy Jack was. xd

Well no.
Actually, it didn't.
But you get the point. x.x

Shadow_Arrow

Shadow_Arrow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 pm
Some of the voices also bothered me... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:03 am
Shadow_Arrow
~Kikumarus_Angel~

I swear, I didn't see any blood or alcohol.
Or maybe I wasn't paying attention...

Anyways, the point is.
When Barbossa died, you saw no blood.
At all.

It felt kinda awkward, cause it looks like he just randomly fell over and died from shock of how smexy Jack was. xd

Well no.
Actually, it didn't.
But you get the point. x.x

It was just like the movie...the alcohol was when Barbossa was on the ship with Elizabeth...she ran out side, he said "better get used to ghost stories, you're in one" and then he drank the alcohol. The blood was...when Will dropped the medallions into the chest with his blood and Jack's. Or maybe it was when it was Elizabeth's blood the first time...>_> One of those xd

xx.Lolita.Fajita.xx

Honey_Senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:50 pm
i like everything! XD what i didn't like is well um..the camera views and the controls! unless ur talking about the game story line.........i thought it was good though i didnt like winnie the pooh part  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:45 pm
LunarSong

Yes, thank you Barbossa for drinking and cutting people infront of the kiddies.

Axel I believe, did swear in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. But when it comes down to it, Kingdom Hearts is a game for anyone who wants to play it....cursing in a game doesn't make it good.

The plot, characters, etc...make it good. 3nodding  

Trae prodigy

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:05 pm
I wanted to play Roxas more. I agree on the voice casting. And there should be more yaoi *cough* couple hintings... ninja  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff