Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Twillight Town or Traverse Town. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like better Traverse town or Twillight town?
  Twillight Town
  Traverse Town
View Results

cloud1345

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Twilight town cuz it has more games and thats the place where you are roxas domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:50 pm
Twilight Town

[-Route L-]

[T]wilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:39 pm
Twilight Town, it's just so pretty and reality like~ You have kids and summer vacations, and it's just so pretty!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:56 pm
I like Traverse Town just because its like the original mrgreen  

Noriko484

Lunatic Gate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:12 pm
I love both towns a lot, Twilight Town is beautiful as for Traverse Town I really love the feeling of what seems to be a never ending night. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:31 pm
Traverse Town. I just feel better there than I did in Twilight Town. Although Twilight Town was fun, I just felt empy when I was not able to go back to Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts 2...  

x.X.Kurai.X.x

II Roxas II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:33 am
x.X.Kurai.X.x
Traverse Town. I just feel better there than I did in Twilight Town. Although Twilight Town was fun, I just felt empy when I was not able to go back to Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts 2...

3nodding my thoughts exactly~

In Twilight Town there are more things to do but I love Traverse Town and I feel like "being at home" when going there ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:16 pm
Koryusaya
x.X.Kurai.X.x

3nodding my thoughts exactly~

In Twilight Town there are more things to do but I love Traverse Town and I feel like "being at home" when going there ^_^
Yay! A fellow person that feels that way.  

x.X.Kurai.X.x

pandalovees

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:01 am
Well twilight town does have alot of good features. You can skate, do mini games, and just mess around doing nothing but one thing that stumps me in twilight town there are no heartless except in the tunnels.

In traverse Town you could be able to train there and usually sometimes you would encounter small heartless sometimes big heartless that took a while (or not) but it doesn't have the good features Twilight Town has.

Well in my view the two towns are very alike.

But the place where I felt home at in KH2 was Hollowbastion looking at the broken castle just...memeories ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:17 pm
I loved both, really. Traverse Town gives me a homey feeling. dont know why, I like the night. I wasted at least 30 hours there walking around and crap in total. not 30 hours straight....XD
And Twilight town..Its so pretty there..the sunset...the minigames...and running over my skateboard with a trolley-thing and watching it disappear....I wanna live there, dammit. XDD...maybe I'll buy property in both places...

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:37 pm
Traverse Town has a nice atmosphere to it. x3 But I honestly really like Twilight Town. It gives me a feeling of familiarity. If that makes any sense. It just reminds me of my childhood.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:43 am
I really like Twillight Tow nmust better, but I don't know...they both pretty much rock!  

EmoRockin

aleina1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:54 pm
My favorite town would have to be Traverse Town, just because it was the first one. I dont like Twilight Town that much because of all the back ways, and I was horrible at some of the Minigames. In Traverse Town you knew specifically where the battles were. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion and mine is the Traverse Town is better

aleina1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:00 pm
Twilight town because it is so beautiful and u get to skateboard there and fight nobodies or people. 3nodding smile  

Starfire_93

General Paz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:30 pm
I like both ... Well ... I like the music for Traverse Town ... But I like Twilight Town cause there are more activities ...  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff