Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Still be his friend?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:13 pm
I used to be Wicca, but I went back to Christanity after a major slap in the face by someone I care about. He knows who he is blaugh . Anyway, I had a friend who needs help alot, I've been trying to help him, but it doesn't work very well. He has had a crush on my, he changed his relgion to Wicca to get closer to me, because he wants me to break up with my bf and go out with him. That's irrelevent. He was the last person to tell that I had changed my religion back to christanity, I just told him this morning. He went insane and said we couldn't be friends anymore because he didn't trust christans. He wants me to go back to being Wicca so that he can trust me. stare I told him I would be non-denominational, which is a christan practice I think, but he didn't know that. He is totally off his rocker. My friend said he is insane and covered in darkness and there is nothing I can do to help him. If anyone wants the conversation I'll give it to them, it doesn't matter to me. I just wants people to pray for him. I don't want anyone to pray for me, I just want him to be okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:32 pm
For the friend that told you that there is nothing you can do:
There may not be anything that you can do, but God can always do something!! Just keep praying... I'll keep him in mine, too... Sounds to me like Satan is at work... Don't worry-- it'll all straighten out and it'll be okay. Stay strong, and keep trying to get through to him-- you planted the seed in his heart; I'm sure he heard your words even if he didn't beleive them; there isn't much more you can do-- just let God do the rest.  

MISERY in pure bliss

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:54 pm
Ummmm,wiccain uhh?
The wicca side is one thats hard to get off,now you must have wanted you to stop for a reason.
Wiccas are dark and hardly care about them and there kind.
Just pray for him,talk to him.
But if he cant appect you for who you are,then you to just cant be friends,it hurts it really does but its how god wanted it to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:52 pm
hun, i said you could still pray for him, but other then that, there is nothing, you, or me can do. he has had some bad run ins with christians, so thas how he got his view of us. since he has such a deep hatred, its almost impossible to get him to listen.

when people start acting strange when you say Jesus around them, they got demons, because the name is so holy that it hurts them. So they start reacting in a negative way, and sometimes making the host tiwtch, or, get extremly pissed. Since he gets so pissed off, hes got quite a few now. n i think i told you tha already. you can put a pray request in the pray request subforum, i think that should be your first step. then second, you should start praying, and talking to God about it. after tha, let God work, try to witness to him, like the way i did you, slow and gentle, nd slowly getting more involved with it. but it may take a few months..maybe even a year or 2 with him. I'd suggest trying to get the demons off, but he isn willing, and theres so many, they wnt let him speak for himself. its kinda sad, i'd like to help him...but i think he hates me already...  

thrashmetaljunkie

Eva_Valenti

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:08 pm
Oh, wow. If he loves you, he should respect you for who you are. Just because your religion changed, doesn't mean that you did. He should be happy for you if you'd found your true calling. I don't know what you can do, but just stay calm (I can see you're doing a mighty good job of it). Pray and hopefully, he'll start to understand who you are, as yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:38 am
Updated

Me and the 'insane guy' have grown apart from each other. I planted the seeds of Christ and I am waiting for them to grow. I was trying to be a positve stimulant for his religion, but he is not talking to me as often, and when we do talk we don't say very much. Just sit in aweward silence. This is the outcome of me telling him I am a christan and I believe in God, he is acting just like he said he would. If I could just show him how great it is to be a christan, I feel he could be a great christan solider. I just don't know how much of an influence I am at the moment.

Arrea Delano

MimiInWonderland

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:58 am
Just be friendly when you see him. wink Keep planting seeds! whee  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out