Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Zen Guild
Choking to Death in the Boundless Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miamori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:06 pm
On the bright side I know you'll get treated the same when you're my age, if you're lucky enough to be as young looking and beautiful as me. blaugh OOooohohohoh!! gtg bye blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:08 pm
Miamori
xscape
Miamori
If only people in RL would treat me like you do. crying I'm sick of being mistaken for a teenager!! scream

o_O Treat you like an old hag?
Kind of, I walk into stores and people ignore me or follow me around like I'm going stole something.

XDD
FYI, someone has only watched me because they thought I'd steal something once. And people always think I'm like your age and reallyyyyyyyyyyy tiny, or just like 10.  

xscape
Crew

xscape
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:11 pm
byebye miss  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:23 am

Everybody stares at me. I must be really good looking.

My teacher thinks I'm gay and she's giving me this..... counselling, that I don't even need -_-  

piguren
Crew

DNA_Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:52 am
Miamori
DNA_Guru
Miamori

DNA_Guru
Flee!
*Chases* domokun

*runs faster* gonk
*Flies, catches and turns him into mud* xp
gonk
Long time no see. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:56 am
piguren

My teacher thinks I'm gay and she's giving me this..... counselling, that I don't even need -_-

Or really ugly. xd

Mmmmm, speaking of that, MB wrote me a love poem for my birthday. It was clever, styled like the Shakepeare sonnets we studied, but it sounded more like Keats. And she made an anogram thingee of my name, and gave me those muffins I really like wrapped in this huge bow. crying

I told her last year that I don't like her.

And this is random, but my mom and I locked ourselves out of our car and the house, so we were outside in the cold breaking in for two hours. I didn't know our house was so criminal-proof. And the only bit of glass we could possibly break to get in isn't real glass, so I had to hack away at the wood frame with my school scissors and a braick, and then pry the glass down. o_O  

xscape
Crew

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:19 pm
xscape
piguren

Or really ugly. xd

Mmmmm, speaking of that, MB wrote me a love poem for my birthday. It was clever, styled like the Shakepeare sonnets we studied, but it sounded more like Keats. And she made an anogram thingee of my name, and gave me those muffins I really like wrapped in this huge bow. crying

I told her last year that I don't like her.

And this is random, but my mom and I locked ourselves out of our car and the house, so we were outside in the cold breaking in for two hours. I didn't know our house was so criminal-proof. And the only bit of glass we could possibly break to get in isn't real glass, so I had to hack away at the wood frame with my school scissors and a braick, and then pry the glass down. o_O

>> Does that mean your house is ruined?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:51 pm
I'm the ugliest guy in the world =)  

piguren
Crew

xscape
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:13 pm
piguren

Smartass.

And no, my house isn't ruined. Appparantly it's really had to break into. So we sort of just cracked the glass to the back door, which we figured out isn't real glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:14 pm
Huh? MB?I lost again. xd

Dun like?  

Kysindra

Sugary Cranberry

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:52 pm
xscape
piguren

Smartass.

And no, my house isn't ruined. Appparantly it's really had to break into. So we sort of just cracked the glass to the back door, which we figured out isn't real glass.

It should be obvious by now >>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:29 pm
MB is this friend of mine. She's had a developing crush on me for a year or two. We're always in the same plays it seems, and last year she was always doing creepy things to me backstage, and kept trying to molest me onstage in this particular scene.

Anyway sweatdrop
She's told me lots of times in different ways that she likes me, but she knows I don't like her.

Anddddd, what should be obvious?  

xscape
Crew

Miamori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:29 am
piguren

Build up some muscles and cut your hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:31 am
Miamori
xscape
She's told me lots of times in different ways that she likes me, but she knows I don't like her.
Build up some muscles and cut your hair.

lolol

Anyway, I'm like that and no one thinks I'm gay. biggrin I'm far too metal for that to ever happen.  

Captain Booty V

Aged Member

Kysindra

Sugary Cranberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:54 am
xscape
MB is this friend of mine. She's had a developing crush on me for a year or two. We're always in the same plays it seems, and last year she was always doing creepy things to me backstage, and kept trying to molest me onstage in this particular scene.

Anyway sweatdrop

Anddddd, what should be obvious?

She sounds desperate. Talk only in public places so there is always help on hand. gonk  
The Zen Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff