Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
worst mistake ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shugotenshi47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:23 pm
O_o I saw that guy with that gun when I went to get a gun at Airsoft Extreme. I didn't know he got the pink hello kitty camo to go with it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Shadow Deadeye
I think this guy made a mistake.

User Image

Haha, thats defanately different. I would imagine it would hurt some of your dignity knowing you got taken out from a guy with a pink hello kitty gun, and pink cammo.  

Spork-tar

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:26 pm

Basically goes like this:

User Image
User Image
User Image

It was an objective game, The U.N. (Digital) team versus the GRP (Blob and OD's)

One of the U.N. objectives was to rescue a prisoner.. one of the GRP objective was to stop them.

I was the prisoner. UN Came in with smoke, I thought this'll be a great opportunity to run for it. I run out of my cell, Jump right over my guard who is laying prone because he's under fire, Book it into the woods... Only to get hit with a single pistol shot to the back of the head.

I later got away:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:37 pm
Shugotenshi47
O_o I saw that guy with that gun when I went to get a gun at Airsoft Extreme. I didn't know he got the pink hello kitty camo to go with it

He washed urban camo with a non color safe red piece of clothing or he went
and dyed it with a pink dye. It's not that hard to do. Now the gun painting would be much harder to do.  

yoshiko sama

Rocker1994

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 pm
diving into a patch of onions and then getting shot in the nuts by a team mates gas glock>_<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:10 am
I live 6 miles outside city limits, so I can shoot whenever and wherever I want, plus I can have my friends over for casual play. We all wear eye protection and do everything necessary, though, so I don't really see anything wrong with what we do.

Anywho, dumbest mistake I've made?

I really can't think of any.

As soon as one happens, though, I'll post it.

Burenden

nite of darkness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:59 am
the worst i ever did was shoot at my brother in the fore head eaxacly in the middle. then he shot me in the hand. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 pm
biggst mitake i made was not grabbing the ammo canisters for the group when it was my turn to carry them, i forgot and had to walk backa nd get tem. Wasnt much distance, like half an hour round trip, but still....my bad  

Ahriman the Deceiver

OO23OO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 pm
I decided to go after a kid with a TM FAMAS with my UTG shotgun in a free for all, quit when you can't take it anymore, match.

He got about ten feet away from me and started to spray into my thighs, because my BDUs were 'too thick' and it wouldn't hurt enough for me to get hit there. I'll give it to him, he knew where to hit to hurt me.
It sucked.
Oh, I hit him in the straps for his tac-vest, so he didn't even feel my shots.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Running with a 22 pound m249, need I say more?  

You_wouldnt_understand

Belron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:18 pm
My friend and I played a round of pistols only and we both came around a corner of a shed at the exact same time, and thanks to the adrenaline and surprise, we shot each other in the face on instinct. We were wearing eye protection thankfully, but my shot still busted open his lip and his shot just about pierced my ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Taking my helmet off in battle and finding out there was a sniper the hard way, then when I was adjusting my vest (I got a new one.) I got sprayed in the chest.  

Shadow Deadeye

Abomber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:53 pm
My dumbest moment was probably when I let my friend (who I will not name) show my team where the other team was. He ended up leading us into a near point blank ambush. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm
the worst mistake i made while playing airsoft is forgeting to bring my spare mags, but i did learn how to get alot of elimenations with only one mag with ammo  

Bokanovsky Baby

TheTaskmaster AASF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:20 am
oh man I was playing on this CQB field I got pinned down by some damn SAW Gunners when I tried to break I got hit by 2 dudes who fired M203s at my flanks where my vest is thin...boy did that hurt  
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff