Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 pm
*one of the other diclonious then spoke up to break the silence*
Straff... are we just going to stand here?
*straff then pointed at the gates with the guards outside and inside all on watch*
i dont want to seem evil and sneak in uninvited but-
*then he was interrupted by another one who asked*
But sir...why do you care? i mean you hate humans as much as Hitomi! why not bust our way through?!
if we did that we would only make it about 10 feet before were all slain by everything thrown at us.
*Straff then started to hum a tune that sounds like something sung in a church*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm
Vanti stood up and shook his fur of the dirt he had picked up from sitting down. He pointedly walked to a weak spot he had noticed in the gaurding. He wasn't sure the gaurds would let a 'stray wolf' in so he needed to get in and warn against allowing the group of Diclonious. Of course if they were smart the Dilconious would follow him but of course they would probably think he was just a wolf and these types of people never seemed to pay attention to wolves. Of course if they were even smarter they wouldn't follow him.

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm
*one of the diclonious soon heard footsteps but straff stopped him*
let the being go...i don't have anything against shape shifters.
*he knew that the "wolf" would warn the emperor about them but he didn't want to start anything. he soon went to the wall far away of the gates to try and look into hitomi's mind and memories*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm
Vanti bunched his muscles and leapt on top of the wall. He stood making a cutting figure against the falling sun. He watched the group from his position his ears angled towards the group.

((How would he know Vanti's a shapeshifter?))  

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
((read now))
*as soon as vanti leaped on the wall the vector that was tracking him from straff retreated back due to the limit of the yards. yet he didn't need to continue looking at his brain for information.*
((basicly it can be either as hard as diamond or as harmless as air depending on the person who uses it))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm
((um...? okay...btw what do vectors look like?))

Vanti glared as his sharp eyes noticed the vector. So they knew what he was. Probably not who he was and why he was here. His mind was too hard to break through. He and Meseru had made sure of that both minds were wrapped around in a barrier of razor sharp metal. Saftly protecting their minds. Being an animal needed that type of protection 'specially in their line of work.

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:53 pm
((well there kind of invisible but you can see them. there transparent hands basicly))
*Straff soon looked angry at what he has saw through Hitomi's eyes*
She has told our history my people and to a lesser being. if we retrieve her now we would definitely have to kill her once we get back!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm
Vanti huffed with pleasure. He and his brother would stop that. But Hitomi? Lillian....is called Hitomi? So she lied to my brother?

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Yoko's body smiled and the spirit laughed abit sencing the different races outside the palace. "I believe there are people that need to speak to you about things, so i will leave and mostly likely go to the forest. So message me what you have decided i would greatly appreciate it." Then Yoko spoke for the first time to the emporor. "I will be seeing you soon." He bowed and then walked out of the throne room passing the guards without looking at them. As soon as he reached the outside he glared at the races that were down the huge flight of stairs. "This will be interesting." He then screamed at the top of his lungs and out of nowhere a dragon dove out of the sky and landed next to him surpizing the guards that were standing by the door he just came out of. "Its been along time hasnt it?" The dragon nodded. "Time to go home for the first time in almost a year." He said jumping on its back and then it flew off out of sight within a moment.

((posting in the forest in the barn))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm
*soon they grew impatient and went back to the blacksmith*
((posting in the market))  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Hakizimana Inu

Perfect Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:22 pm
Vanti followed after jumping off the wall. He knew where these things were heading. Back to where his brother is.

(Exit)  
Ako - the city

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces