Reply Ako - the city
the palace Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:35 pm
Central point to everything and residence of the emporor, this huge building is the heaviest guarded place in all of Nippon. it is from this place that the emporor rules over all his land. It has many forms of magics and traps built into it. so much so, in fact that no one has ever been able to get in unless they already knew how, which are few. it is also from here that the emporor holds his battle tournements.

the battle arena  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:37 pm
Mathias slowly walks out of his room and throw the hallways, "I wonder if anyone will notice im gone when i decide to leave." He said this with a slightly laugh. "Well i hope the Emporer and Empress will be happier now i wont be here taking their gold." Mathias then walked into the bedroom of the Emporer and took his wives earrings and some of his gold. "Well this should be enough to live off of until i find a weak minded person that is rich." He then removed his earring and put the ones he took from the table in his ear, and then walked out of the room and towards the doors of the palace.

((Posting in the city/marketplace area))  

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm
Mathias and the familes that made up the village appeared at the footsteps of the palace. "Please my family stay here, i will need to speak to the rulers of this city about the shrine." "Mathias they are samurai, we are ninja they wont allow us to take part of their lands." His own son said watching him walk up the steps. Mathias smiled brightly, "We are the children of the sun and moon, they will have no choice but to allow us to take the shrine as our home." Mathias then ran up the stairs and walked into the palace to the throne room. "My lord and lady, Mathias the child you allowed to live and play with your son as we grew has returned to ask of you a favor." He said bowing his head slightly, while causing those that were speaking to stop and to return to their seats.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:56 pm
The empress looks towards Mathias with a puzzling look upon her face, "What is the favor you are seeking from us, Mathias?" she questioned him as she glanced back at the Emperor.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:07 pm
"There is a small place south of here and north of what was known as the samurai clan of the crab. I ask that myself and those that wait for me outside of these great walls, be able to take control of that place change it ever so slightly and make it into our new village. For our last village i have changed into a temple for our three gods." He said still bowing his head, not allowing his eyes to even look upon those that raised him as their own.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Sitting there listening to his plea, the empress thought deeply about his request, "So if we give you this area, what is going to become of those that are dwelling there now, furthermore, what clan are you planning on building?" she asked contently not giving any clue that she was curious of this special request of Mathias.  

Rose of Sharon
Vice Captain

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:55 pm
Mathias continued to look at the ground, "Last time i went there there was not a soul. The land looks as if those that lived there were taken to heaven within moments." Mathias then smiled slightly as he looked up at them slowly, "It wont be a clan. It will be the hidden village of the flaming serpent. The first kingdom wide known village of ninjas. I came here to ask because i do not want a war, so i figured that it would be better to ask then to just take it. By taking it, it would of caused a war between the clans of samurai and the villages of ninja." Mathias then looked around the room listening to the voices of those that listened.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:57 am
The emporor listened to his request intently.

"Mathias. Long ago, this land of which you speak was home to a clan of ninja. Though things were rough between us for some time, I sent Azrael deep into their ranks to meet with their leader, and eventually we created a semi-treaty of peace. Although they have disappered into the night, as ninja often do, it still emmenates with the essence of ninja. As I can not allow so many people to go without a home, I will allow you and your company residence there, provided that you will not cause harm to those who may already reside there.
Let me inform you of one thing, however. There are many large, united clans of samurai in this land, and only this one place of ninja. I trust you will keep this in mind as you go about your affairs."

azrael the reaper_95210

nahshon
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 am
Mathias laughed slightly hearing that there were united samurai clans. "I understand my lord, please do not worry about my family and i. I promise that as long as we are not bother we will keep to ourselves. Since we are only made up of a handful of families." Mathias bowed slightly, "My lord and lady, my family and i thank you from the bottom of our hearts." He then walked towards the door and down the stairs. "They gave us the lands known as the shrine." All the familes screamed with gladness then they all ran as light to the shrine, carrying food and other things that they will need that they bought from the market.

((Posting in the shrine))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:14 am
*Azrael dashed to the palace doors. They werte covered in many grooves and holes. With much consentration, he swing his blade all around, sliding through the many grooves in exactly the right order. the doors opened up, and he walked in, closing them behind him. He dashed away to the throne room where he found the emporor.

"Azrael? What is it? You seemed rushed."

"My emporor, the city is being over run by demons, sent here by 'the greater good'. I have been tracking him for quite awhile now, hoping to stop him, but he has been succesful in bringing them out."

* The emporor was surprised.

"Quick, we must gather the men and ready ourselves to fight. "

"Yes, of course, my lord. Right away"

*Azrael ran off to gather the men for battle, so they could fight the demons.  

azrael the reaper_95210

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 pm
*a guard dashed in, out of breath.

"What is the meaning of this? Whatare you doing, barging into my throneroom like this?"

I'm sorry, my lord. But you see, it would seem that foreigners have come to our land."

"Foreigners? What is the problem? We welcome foreigners from neighboring lands all the time."

"I know, my lord, but you see these foreigners are quite different. they are oddly skinned, and they have weaponry I've never seen before."

"Hmmmm...... well then, I suppose I should meet with them. Go now, and invite their leader to the palace......."

*the guard left immediatly, to find the foreigners.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:53 pm
"You may now see the Emperor" cried the guard as the doors to the throne room opened.
"be sure to bow, and apologize for showing up abruptly" Ren wispered in Lupis's ear. Truth be told as he entered he was amazed at the finery, only the Pope, or maybe the Jade Emperor was more amazing. The Emperor of Nippon sat behind a curtan.

Lupis entered with his head held high, he did not bow.
"Emperor of Nippon, I am here on behalf of my family, The Holy Roman Empire, and it's Emperor, we seek trade between the many nations of the East and Europa in the West."
Lupis took a deep breath if he messed this up it would be dangerous, he had heard of this land's warriors and their talent with a sword.
"We have tamed the Lycanthropes of the west, and as you can see I even have some of that blood in my veins. So as a testiment to our good will, and honorable intent, we shall provide assistance to Nippon as it battles it's own"
he did not bow, but took a knee, and awaited the Emperor's responce.  

Iron Wolf 85

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm
*the emporor listened intently to the man. He was not sure what to think of these people. they seemed peaceful enough, asking for trading rights with his lands. Then again, they HAD tamed lycans, so they were certainly not to be taken lightly. He was not sure entirly what to think of them, but decided to watch them carefully.

"From the sound of it, you seem to be a valuable potential ally. I accept your offer for trade."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 am
"Thank you oh Emperor, I shall inform my leader of your decision" Lupis turned on his heel and walked out. As the door closed behind him, he exhaled and the dropped the diplomatic charade. "you realize none of them actually trust you." Ren said as they descended the steps from the palace. "I know, trust is earned. Some back home say we should conquer these eastern lands, especially the knights Tutonic. The empire has made a massive fortune on trade in the old world and the new. Our goal is maintaining the Pax Europa, not conquering new lands, unless they actually deserve it."
The Kitsune's ears perked up, "Deserve it?" "Yes the southern natives of the New World, they were a theocracy of city states based on fear, hate, and blood sacrifice, they had to go" Ren just stared "Okay...... is the empire that vast" "yeah, or so we'd like to think honestly it's more like a bunch of allies, who elect a leader. If the Emperor becomes corrupt he......disappears"
Ren looked a little worried "you kill your emperor?" "only if he deserves it. honestly from what you told me your Emperor is closer to the Pope than anything else" "who is that you've mentioned him before?" "Honestly people are still debating his position back home there are lots of stairs huh" "Yes, it's supposed to humble you"
Lupis laughed picked her up and carried her the rest of the way.
this had been a good day, and hopefully a good night.....  

Iron Wolf 85

Ako - the city

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces