Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:03 pm
He shifted his feet around so he was supporting some of his own weight and wrinkled his nose at Sora. "I am not heavy, you're just not strong enough." He drank the potion, grimacing at the aftertaste. "Ugh that stuff STILL tastes disgusting." He shook his head to clear it and fidgeted his blindfold more securely against the bridge of his nose.

"What were we about to do again? What next?" He grinned, a smile he hoped didn't look fake again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:16 am
Next, you take off that blindfold, Sora automatically thought. It was strange not being able to look into his friend's eyes directly, like someone wearing permanent sunglasses, only worse. But then those words died before they could be spoken, simply because Sora did not have the right to ask it of him.

He'd asked for too many things already, and now...he probably didn't have any leverage to ask more of Riku.

That, and the more cowardly side of him knew that he would never be able to look the other boy in the eye once again.

However, Sora knew that now probably wasn't the time for that, not when Leon sounded so angry. They had to finish off the Heartless problem, then, and only then, can Sora begin to deal with his own troubles.

Nice, eh, the way his brain put it? If only his heart could feel the same.

"Well..." Sora finally spoke; he knew that Riku's grin was as false as his own, but that was the way it was going to be from now on. It had to be, to spare anyone else from getting hurt. "We get four people, then we go to wherever Leon tells us to go."

He didn't mind which world he got dropped in, frankly speaking.  

queen_qing
Crew

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:33 am
Merlin's House, entrance and then dragged away by Yuffie.

It seemed like as soon as the musician walked into Merlin's house, everything just exploded. Eyebrows furrowed, blue eyes filling with confusion and anxiety at the same time. There were so many people shouting and yelling and fighting---weren't they all supposed to work together? The teen clapped his hands over his ears, shut his eyes, and waited.

Sure, not the most mature approach to things, but the only other option was to add to the noise. Which would only worsen the situation. After a moment, there was a choking silence and then---order. Opening his eyes, he saw Leon had stepped up to the plate and had regained a shaky semblance of peace. Or at least a respectful quiet. Demyx let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding in as the man spoke, telling the now-calmed group about the situation and their destinations.

So, groups of four? Sounded easy enough... all he needed was a gr---

My name is Yuffie....you can be in my group, if you want...

Well. The whole group issue was solved in a matter of seconds as the young ninja girl took his hand, leading him away from the doorway. She soon stopped, losing Riku in the process. Demyx looked at her, blue eyes now filled with concern. Yuffie was normally so perky, wasn't she? What happened?

"Sure, sure! Of course I will! Cheer up!" He grinned, more genuine than the one he had given Riku just moments before. The musician lightly grabbed the very cute cute ninja by her hand, intent on helping her find two more people.

"C'mon, let's go find those people! And uhh--- which world do you wanna go to, first?"

Merlin's house, nearby the .... crock...pot?

Ienzo had watched the chaos ensue with a flat expression, lips pressed into a very thin line. Hadn't he just told Saix and Xaldin to stop fighting? And here was Saix and Riku fighting. God, did they ever learn? He drew in a sharp breath upon the "arrival" of the more serious side of the Superior, bracing himself. A split second later and the Superior had faded back into memory-less Xemnas.

Hm. They'd have to watch for the other side, he supposed.

The breath from earlier was let out in a huge relief when Leon took the floor, forcefully regaining attention. Inside, the small ex-Org member leapt for joy--- he was so happy for the silence that he could kiss Leon. But he wouldn't because A) That'd be awkward and B)...that would be awkward. Soon after the small speech and update and general news from Leon, chaos resumed in the form of party searching. Ienzo almost blanched at the thought... he was not good with these kinds of things. Oh well, maybe he would wait and see who would head to Neverland and just go with them.

Or not. Because what if there was four people? A small panic ran through him, and he walked over to Leon, tugging on the taller man's sleeve.

"Excuse me.... Leon?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:44 am
Merlin's

Xaldin blushed as he saw Xigbar look him up and down. What was that for? Oh wait...He remembered Xigbar confessed to him. Twice. s**t...I'm with a man who loves me when I have nothing for him... Xaldin thought to himself, heaving a sigh. Oh well, better than nothing.

Tifa, Saix and Seifer were together. That was three there. But he didn't like Saix. Not at all. Avoiding him for sure. Sora, Riku and Kairi were expected together. Should him and Xigbar go with them? No...Riku just sized up against Saix, that scared him. Out of the question.

Then there was Demyx.

The happy-go-lucky Sitarist. He sounded cheerful enough. Xaldin needed some good people to be around. Taking Xigbar's hand, he took him over to Demyx. "U-Um...Hey. You want to be with us? Kinda want to avoid Saix and that other kid right now..." Xaldin said nerviously, not use to talking to new people.

Tifa's girlfriend? A light blush crossed Saix's cheeks. Damnit. He never even made it offical yet!

Seifer...

Where had he heard that name before?

As if it were a punch to the face, Saix realized who it was. That kid from Twilight Town! He thought rather loudly, which ended up being autible as well. ********. Smooth move. Now he had half the room's attention!

Saix sighed, putting two fingers on the bridge of his nose. Maybe there was brain damage, after all. He had no idea he even said that aloud until he had an odd look from Tifa and Saifer. "I'm sorry." He said calmly, though inside his head he was freaking out. His neck begun to hurt. Now the bruses were most likely visible now.

Saix was having an interesting night...ugh.

Diazu

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:27 am
Kairi hung back from all the commotion, "Yep, just one more!" she smiled. It didn't really matter which world they went to, atleast they were all together. She did worry that Sora and Riku might not want to talk to her because of what Saix told her. They did seem to ignore her a bit....oh well, she'd just go and hope they sorted things out by themselves.

Looking around the room for their 4th group memeber, Kairi just saw Xemnas cowering under a table in the room.

oh boy.

She went over, "Hey, are you alright?" she had seen him summon his sabers and yell back when Saix and Riku were fighting. That did worry her a bit, but she couldn't just leave him there helpless.

"Uh...hey Sora. Maybe we should bring Xemnas with us."

((x.x so many posts.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:31 am

Merlin's House

So deep in thoughts, Cloud had missed the fight entirely. Though a shout about splitting up, which he only got because the silence had made him pay attention. This place had gotten a habit of being loud. With the threat of Sephiroth, Cloud was definatly going with Aerith...not that he wouldn't have anyway.

Trying to make his way over without knocking into anyone, Cloud made his way to Aerith.

"You want to go together?"

xWhisperingxDismayx

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:20 am
Yuffie's face turned a delicate shade of pink when the sitarist grabbed her hand. He actually wants to go with me? Maybe this won't be so bad as I thought... "Let's ask some of the Organization members if they want to join. We can pick a place to go after the group has been set...."

"U-Um...Hey. You want to be with us? Kinda want to avoid Saix and that other kid right now..."

Turning around, she came face-to-face with an uncomfortable looking Xaldin and slightly lovesick Xigbar. That was easy enough. "All right, we got four people." She forced a smile again and shook Xigbar's and Xaldin's hands with her free one. "Hi, I'm Yuffie....in case you forgot. I'm in Demyx's group too. Now all we need is a destination."

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she mentally reviewed each possible place they could go. Let's see...it's Neverland, Beast's Castle, the Coliseum, Pride Lands, or Port Royal....wait, why am I even thinking this over. "Let's go to Port Royal!!! We can all be pirates and drink lots of rum!!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:13 am
Aerith smiled, "Of course I'll go with you, Cloud!" she didn't want to go without him.

Especially after what happened the last time I ran off by myself....

Bad memories.

The Certa shook her head lightly in an attempt to remove those thoughts from her mind. She pushed a lock of brown hair behind her ear and thought.

Let's see...I think Cloud told me he was in Olympus Colliseum at one point...I would love to see it.

Well, that settled it. Aerith smiled up at Cloud. "Hey Cloud....why don't we go to the Colliseum? You were there before...right? But we still need 2 more people."

Trae prodigy

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Merlin's House--Standing

The thought of going to the Olympus Colliseum had taken Cloud completely off guard.

That was the one world he did not want to go to.

But the blonde didn't want to be rude with Aerith, so he'd tell her no as nice as he could.

"Could we possibly go to a different world?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:37 pm
Aerith nodded, "Alright, sure, no problem!" she smiled, "Where do you want to go, Cloud?"

Maybe something happened there and he doesn't want to talk about it...

that could explain it, oh well. She wouldn't press the matter. Even when Cloud showed up back at Hollow Bastion the first time (back when it was called Hollow Bastion) after he was at the colliseum, he didn't say much. Infact when she asked him where he was his anwser was, 'Somewhere.'

Aerith knew that Cloud liked to sort his problems out by himself. She did wish that he talked to her about things sometimes. He did tend to beat himself up alot....

She would have to put a stop to that.

Trae prodigy

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Whoa, whoa. Going a little too fast now. The musician hadn't expected Xaldin to join up with them. He also hadn't expected Yuffie to choose a world so quickly. Oh man! The perky ninja wanted to head to Port Royal, it seemed (probably to drink rum?) Hmm. Port Royal actually didn't sound too appealing to the teen---

---some numerous reasons being that he got terribly sea-sick, was afraid of pirates, didn't/wouldn't drink rum, couldn't ever in his life be swashbuckling, and lastly... Port Royal just seemed off to him. Well, maybe not off... but for some reason, Demyx felt like he had to go to Olympus. Eyebrows furrowed at the thought. Olympus. It sounded really familiar. The teen remembered having been there at one point, to do something for the Organization... but the rest was a blur. He turned to Yuffie and Xaldin, expression curious.

"...Do you think we could go to Olympus instead?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Merlin's Home - amidst the chaos

Well finally! People these days… Leon watched as his announcement finally made sense and everyone began splitting into groups. This would take time but at least it would be taken care of. He was tired and would like to relax sometime. Hopefully someone else could pilot the gummi ship and let him take a break. The whole day had been Organzation members returning, Heartless, and more Heartless. Everyone had a breaking point and Leon had no wishes to go there.

A tug on his sleeve brought Leon’s attention to Zexion… no, Ienzo. “What?” Suddenly, something hit him. He needed a group too. It was easy enough to figure out when Ienzo would ask next. “Why don’t we go to Neverland?” He asked, wasting no time and jumping right to the point. “No one seems interested in going there anyway. We’ll just need two more members.”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Diazu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:09 pm
Merlin's

Olympus? Xaldin didn't feel like going there...He wanted to remember things. And none of the worlds sounded familiar except for Beast's Castle. Xaldin shook his head, giving Demyx a weak smile.

"Sorry...I guess we'll have to go our seperate ways. I want to know why Beast's Castle sounds familiar...And I guess this Olympus world sounds familiar to you, too." He said calmly, then looked back at Xigbar. What to do...It was just him with him so far...

There was Xemnas...? No. He didn't seem the type to like walking around a lot. Ugh! So many people yet none of them he liked! This was going to be a pain...

Then an idea struck him. Bringing his hands to his mouth he shouted over the croud. "If you have your groups, go outside and wait! Some of us have no idea who is with who!" There. That must work...somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:30 pm
Smiling over at Kairi, Sora nodded at her words, then his gaze was drawn to Xemnas, who was currently under the table. It was nothing short of weird, the way the man seemed to switch from being really, really evil to...well, to that.

But considering the fact that he got along very well with Kairi and all....maybe this was the best choice. However....

Frowning slightly, Sora crossed over to Kairi, speaking to her quietly. Yeah, he knew that he wasn't the very best pilot in the world, but DARN IT at least he didn't crash the ship!!

"Kairi, could you uh...make sure that he doesn't pee in my ship again?" It was most inconvenient - and unpleasant - having to clean his ship out, and Sora was not looking forward to a repeat performance. "...please?"  

queen_qing
Crew

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Merlin's House:

A simple smile crossed over Xigbar's face as he looked over at Xaldin. "Hey, dude, I'll follow you since I just wanna help." His voice was as gentle as his smile, as he knew how horrid it was to have no memories. Made somebody feel like crap, it did!

He flipped idly through the journal, before a picture fell out and fluttered to the ground. Xigbar bent down and picked it up, looking and smiling. He remembered who those two were... Braig and his surfing instructor, Vert. He looked over and slid the picture in his pocket, wondering why it was blue... Then again, it was data made real.

------------------

Xemnas flinched, raising his bloodied face up to look at Kairi, his golden orange eyes hazy with confusion. He felt extremely weak from the amount of blood loss...

Sora...

The man rolled over and made grabby hands in Sora's general direction before his hands fell weakly down to his sides. His body remained still for a few good moments as he tried to... Well... Not die.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff